Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. (1211 Views)

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT '' THANKING GOD HEALS '' / Handprint Disproves Evolution / Proof Of God. Scientifically Derived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Martinez19(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't know if anyone has seen this but I think this has to be called out grin :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Martinez19(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
People responding to the false analogy and shading us.

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST FOOLISH RESEARCH EVER.

HIS MATES ARE DISCOVERING AND DEVELOPING CURES FOR DISEASES, OTHERS ARE BUILDING MACHINES THAT WILL HELP MANKIND...... ... AND HE WANTS TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR DOING WHAT, PLAYING WITH MAGNETS? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST FOOLISH RESEARCH EVER.

HIS MATES ARE DISCOVERING AND DEVELOPING CURES FOR DISEASES, OTHERS ARE BUILDING MACHINES THAT WILL HELP MANKIND...... ... AND HE WANTS TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR DOING WHAT, PLAYING WITH MAGNETS? undecided
I laud his scientific stance on this gay issue
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Kxngstein(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
i wonder who Nigerians offended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't have a suitable reaction to this

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oh, so we can't between gay people and magnets now? Wonderful!!!
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

OF COURSE YOU WILL, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT EXAMINING ANY AVAILABLE FACTS.

WHAT IF THE POST SAYS THAT SCIENTIFICALLY, THIS MAN DISPROVED FORNICATION, GAMBLING, WOMAN-BEATING, SLÙT-SHAMING, PÒRNOGRAPHY, ALCOHOL, CLUBBING, MASTURNATĮON, AND TWO-TIMING?
WOULD YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND SUPPORT HIM? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T.

BECAUSE IN THE NIGERIAN DICTIONARY THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE CRIMES ARE THE EXACT THINGS YOU PERSONALLY DON'T ENGAGE IN.

HYPOCRITE.

6 Likes

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Godssword1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Have you been searching for a free online Christian library where you can find, download and read Christian Ebooks without paying a dime? Search no more!

Gain access to thousands of free Christian Ebooks | Download and Read at your convenience in our Telegram group:

https:///ibloggospel

FEATURES;

~ 1000 Christian Ebooks and still counting.

~ Meet and connect with true Christians / Anointed Ministers of the Gospel who are studying to show themselves approved.

~ Very organized group structure / discipline.

~ Request for books you can't find in the Library and get them delivered to you asap.

~ Share books you can't find in the Library with others.

~ Other freebies, Etc.

Don't have Telegram Messenger? Download here:

https://Telegram.org

Click Here to join the Christian Library:

https:///ibloggospel
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OF COURSE YOU WILL, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT EXAMINING ANY AVAILABLE FACTS.

WHAT IF THE POST SAYS THAT SCIENTIFICALLY, THIS MAN DISPROVED FORNICATION, GAMBLING, WOMAN-BEATING, SLÙT-SHAMING, PÒRNOGRAPHY, ALCOHOL, CLUBBING, MASTURNATĮON, AND TWO-TIMING?
WOULD YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND SUPPORT HIM? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T.

BECAUSE IN THE NIGERIAN DICTIONARY THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE CRIMES ARE THE EXACT THINGS YOU PERSONALLY DON'T ENGAGE IN.

HYPOCRITE.
In order words, you support Gay relationship?

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

I SUPPORT THE FREEDOM OF PEOPLE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AND HAPPY.
ESPECIALLY IF THIS COMFORT IS NOT DETRIMENTAL TO ME, THE SOCIETY, AND THE ENVIRONMENT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Martinez19(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Cc. Johnydon22, hopefulLandlord, Seun, 1Sharon, Heywhaie grin
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by hopefulLandlord: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Martinez19:
Cc. Johny.don22, hopefulL.andlord, Seu.n, 1Shar.on, Heyw.haie grin

The guy is either a comedian or a gay activist using reverse psychology
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by vaxx: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
How can he use physics (effective science) to disprove or approve gayism. .... even in affective science, it is still debateble because scientific method that is used for this study of emotion, feelings, is a question for philosophy of science and epistemology.

I am of the opinion science is a wrong tools to conduct research on gay and lesbianism.
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by Martinez19(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The guy is either a comedian or a gay activist using reverse psychology
He was dead serious.
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by wolesmile(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
So na dis one be scientific proof...

Chai!!! Who did we actually offend in Nigeria sef?

Leave me lemme juz faint....
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

CAPSLOCKED:
I SUPPORT THE FREEDOM OF PEOPLE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AND HAPPY.
ESPECIALLY IF THIS COMFORT IS NOT DETRIMENTAL TO ME, THE SOCIETY, AND THE ENVIRONMENT

Glycolysis:
My problem still is under the umbrella you're hiding to misguide & mislead souls .....

MuttleyLaff:
Your problem is you dont have any good reason or valid excuse,
for saying, consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship
that has no detriment to, no betrayal of, or no cheating on another person, is harmful, as many other harmful human tendencies?
Re: A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. by HarryDuce(m): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

Why won't you laud it? I'm sure you read how "scientific" it is. How people are willing to stay dumb is beyond me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 / Can False Prophets/teachers Perform Miracle, Cast Out Demons, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.