Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" (533 Views)

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by vickayo: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian entertainer, Tunde Ednut has gone over Instagram to give ladies tips when fighting with a guy.

He said:

"Ladies, whenever you are fighting a guy, just hold his balls and that will be all. He will calm down to the glory of God.

Is this true??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/tunde-ednut-ladies-whenever-you-are.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by vickayo: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by donstan18: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by mekaw(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
U are very stupid for such statement, in fact in Igbo I neme nzuzu

Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by abeeee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tunde please if want to address the public use your head
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by delugajackson: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
These are the type of weak men that are bringing shame to manhood. You can only grab a weak man's balls. Try that nonsense with me and I'll leave you bleeding. Why will I even let an argument escalate to the point of grabbing balls? Them no born that kind woman.
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by Millenniumlady(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
He'll calm down and give in freely cheesy

Meanwhile me searching for that nairaland guy who will fight me so I'll grab his balls cool

Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by Kharol1234: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
evil
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by eyeview: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
It backfires with devastating consequences.
Grabbing most guys there brings out the violent part of most men. So be ready for the dire consequences
Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
We know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut : "Ladies, Whenever You Are Fighting A Guy, Just Hold His Balls" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
eyeview:
It backfires with devastating consequences.
Grabbing most guys there brings out the violent part of most men. So be ready for the dire consequences

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ray J Reveals Why He Won’t Disrespect Kim Kardashian Again / ‘Even If You Kill Person, We Dey To Support You’ —fans Throws Support For Wizkid / Wizkid Babymama, Shola Expresses Her Joy And Freedom After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.