Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video (5135 Views)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / APC Rep Member, Yusuf Gagdi, Calls President Buhari A Big Failure / Trouble: Man Calls President Muhammadu Buhari A Yahooboy In DM With EFCC, Then.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Arda1000(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
That is so uncalled for. Pastors are not meant to be using such toutish/gutter language, no matter how he or she may feel about the person occupying the office of the presidency. Totally uncvilized.
but lieing father mbaka said Goodluck Is bad luck 2 nija and the likes like u were hailing him

3 Likes

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by dnawah(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
gentlegenius:

And here in Nairaland, we call him a dullard.
Here is a simple proof: Type the words daura dullard under this comment and see what happens grin
The word dullard will automatically change to President. grin
So even Nairaland owners knows who the dullard is grin
Daura President grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by WisdomFlakes: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Arda1000:
but lieing father mbaka said Goodluck Is bad luck 2 nija and the likes like u were hailing him

Only an e-tout would support such crass statement regardless of who said it. Are you a tout?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by iykomo0(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Daura President
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Samunique(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
InansBobo:
He wasn't referring to Buhari please, for those that won't watch the video but will jump into conclusions from the topic
Thank you !

I watched the video myself and I didn't see where he called buhari a bastard.

I think the @op is being mischievous and he's here to cause confusion.

2 Likes

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Samunique(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naajjii:
All of you hailing the pastor for using abusive words on the president continue.If he gets a response now hope they would be no crying of Islamisation. So God directed the pastor to use such language or is he acting on God's direction? All these business people that call themselves pastors following American model of christianity.
Did u watch the video at all

Then show us where he called the President/buhari a bastard ?
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
All the relatives of this man should speak up if he goes missing for 24hrs

The petty Presidency and their DSS will soon arrest him

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Arda1000(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Only an e-tout would support such crass statement regardless of who said it. Are you a tout?
check the meaning of the word tout and see if its relate to my post fool
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by GavelSlam: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
That is so uncalled for. Pastors are not meant to be using such toutish/gutter language, no matter how he or she may feel about the person occupying the office of the presidency. Totally uncvilized.

You do realise all he's looking for is attention don't you?

It's the easiest form of publicity for his kind.

Pay him no attention .
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by delpee(f): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
A true man of God won't use such vile language.
Most dishonorable! .

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is why Nigeria is like this.

I would like the Pastor to explain what he said before 2015, because at that time God was looking for a man and the only one he could find was Buhari. Was there any christian with the integrity and political clout to pull Nigeria out of corruption at the time? Isn't it the depth of the rot in Nigeria which is still evident at this time?

The bible says in Psalm 22 that God is the governor among nations. In Daniel 6 Nebuchadnezzar was told that all that happened to him was so that he could know that the Most High rules in the affairs of men.

If at the time of Daniel there was a prince of Persia who detained an angel on heavenly assignment for 21 days, how many pastors have dealt with the prince of the Niger, how many pastors are purely interested in the ministry and revival of evangelical signs and wonders?

People who understand the reality of spiritual warfare know that an Islamic agenda is just playbook stuff, the real problem is what is at the foundation of the USA, and what the new world order will stand on.

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by unohbethel(m): 12:37am On Sep 25, 2018
gentlegenius:

And here in Nairaland, we call him a dullard.
Here is a simple proof: Type the words daura dullard under this comment and see what happens grin
The word dullard will automatically change to President. grin
So even Nairaland owners knows who the dullard is grin
let me try it na

duara dullard
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 4:22am On Sep 25, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
You fool, you den of vipers, o wicked generation. No be Jesus say these things?
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 4:26am On Sep 25, 2018
delpee:
A true man of God won't use such vile language.
Most dishonorable! .
As if Jesus didn't call the Pharisees brood of vipers
I don't understand why Christianity is so much concerned with goodness to the point that it emasculates people. If the Pastor was to come up with some maudlin, sentimental, sniveling talk now you'd praise him for being a good Christian but now that he's spitting fire you call it dishonorable.

Jesus advocated turning the other cheek abi but when he was slapped during his trial leading to his crucifixion he didn't turn the other cheek ooo, he didn't pretend to be some goody, nice, weak fellow instead like a real human being, he asked: 'why did you slap me'?
Matthew 18:22-23.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2018
renewa29:
This is why Nigeria is like this.

I would like the Pastor to explain what he said before 2015, because at that time God was looking for a man and the only one he could find was Buhari. Was there any christian with the integrity and political clout to pull Nigeria out of corruption at the time? Isn't it the depth of the rot in Nigeria which is still evident at this time?

The bible says in Psalm 22 that God is the governor among nations. In Daniel 6 Nebuchadnezzar was told that all that happened to him was so that he could know that the Most High rules in the affairs of men.

If at the time of Daniel there was a prince of Persia who detained an angel on heavenly assignment for 21 days, how many pastors have dealt with the prince of the Niger, how many pastors are purely interested in the ministry and revival of evangelical signs and wonders?

People who understand the reality of spiritual warfare know that an Islamic agenda is just playbook stuff, the real problem is what is at the foundation of the USA, and what the new world order will stand on.

First quit this deceptive talk about Buhari being a man of integrity.

Second what do you understand to be the islamization agenda?

Let me help you gain an understanding: I used to disregard any talk about an islamization agenda as foolish talk partly because the narrative was framed in a way that made me understand islamization as an agenda to forcefully convert people to Islam.

Only after I came to Abuja did it become clear to me what the islamization agenda is: the islamization is least concerned with conversion of people to Islam. It is about the control of political power, it's about domination, it's about dictating what goes on at all levels of power.

Go to Government ministries, go to government agencies such as EFCC, go to CAC, go to the courts, to the police and security outfits, if you are not too blinded you'd see first hand what this islamization agenda is. It's a deliberate policy to fill all levels of power - economic, social, political with Muslims from the core North.

When you come to Abuja you will understand.

I'm not a Christian and I am not a Muslim. I don't give sh1t about the two of them. I detest religion but the islamization agenda is no playbook stuff. Regardless of whatever might be the agenda of the New World Order globalist, just understand that all politics is local. Na islamization concern us for naija. Not the agenda of the new world order globalist.

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by 247Dior(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Duara dullard
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by d33types: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Naajjii:
All of you hailing the pastor for using abusive words on the president continue.If he gets a response now hope they would be no crying of Islamisation. So God directed the pastor to use such language or is he acting on God's direction? All these business people that call themselves pastors following American model of christianity.

Please shut up. Even the American president had gotten worse insults and the best he did was to insult you back, not this cry cry baby cum DSS totting president we have.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Let me help you gain an understanding: I used to disregard any talk about an islamization agenda as foolish talk partly because the narrative was framed in a way that made me understand islamization as an agenda to forcefully convert people to Islam.

Only after I came to Abuja did it become clear to me what the islamization agenda is: the islamization is least concerned with conversion of people to Islam. It is about the control of political power, it's about domination, it's about dictating what goes on at all levels of power.

Go to Government ministries, go to government agencies such as EFCC, go to CAC, go to the courts, to the police and security outfits, if you are not too blinded you'd see first hand what this islamization agenda is. It's a deliberate policy to fill all levels of power - economic, social, political with Muslims from the core North.

I'm not a Christian and I am not a Muslim. I don't give sh1t about the two of them. I detest religion but the islamization agenda is no playbook stuff. Regardless of whatever might be the agenda of the New World Order globalist, just understand that all politics is local. Na islamization concern us for naija. Not the agenda of the new world order globalist.

grin grin grin
The average hausa man has been calling Buhari "mai gaskiya" since 2003, if you accuse him of tribalism, you have a germane complaint, however if you come against his integrity please bring proof and not falsehood.

Secondly who stopped Jonathan from favoring Christians during his own government? when Aisha Buhari uses the army to harass Nigerians living in Abuja and collect their lands without compensation as Mama P did, then come out and shout or else learn more about what has happened in the same Abuja which you live in.

Islamic agenda is fine to quote, how many Christians help their fellow Christians? Very few, their own gospel is me and my household.

The new world order is not your business because really you are not spiritually inclined and I did not address you, leave that to the people who claim to be spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2018
renewa29:

grin grin grin
The average hausa man has been calling Buhari "mai gaskiya" since 2003, if you accuse him of tribalism, you have a germane complaint, however if you come against his integrity please bring proof and not falsehood.

Secondly who stopped Jonathan from favoring Christians during his own government? when Aisha Buhari uses the army to harass Nigerians living in Abuja and collect their lands without compensation as Mama P did, then come out and shout or else learn more about what has happened in the same Abuja which you live in.

Islamic agenda is fine to quote, how many Christians help their fellow Christians? Very few, their own gospel is me and my household.

The new world order is not your business because really you are not spiritually inclined and I did not address you, leave that to the people who claim to be spiritual.
You have no idea what integrity means. To be a dry, unbending stick is what many people equate as being a man of integrity in Nigeria just the way they narrow corruption to mean stealing of public funds.

Crass talk about being spiritually inclined. Pile of horseshit. I will educate you on the new world order: from a spiritual angle, from the angle of history, from race, from the angle of technology, name it. See this one talking about NWO. what do you know about the NWO? Just because you can quote the book of Daniel or the book of Revelation you think you know jack about the NWO? NWO that I began to research even before the word entered popular discourse. Even on your Christianity I will educate you from very deep spiritual angle who Christ is(mind you I didn't say Christianity). If you think I'm mouthing out stuffs try me and let me weigh you on the spiritual scales and see how much weight you have. Spiritual my foot! Waving it like some kind of flag over my head.

Rail against Christians and Christianity all you want: their selfishness, how they don't help each other, how they bring each other down and work against their collective interest, I don't care. I left the madness called Christianity three years ago and left for me I'd roll Christianity up and throw it in a dustbin.

All I know is that there's some real bent to this talk about an islamization agenda and only blind people like you claiming spirituality will not see it.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Naajjii: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

We are tired of all these complaints, why not accept that the northerners have something they do better. Complaining all the time, when capital was in Lagos there were complaints, it went to Abuja north central complaints,during Obasanjo and Jonathan era complaints. Look at the front runners for 2019 Presidential election all northerners both Apc and PDP. During Obasanjo's time is Challenger all through was Buhari a northerner, then came Jonathern, Buhari was his Challenger a northerner. Now we have Buhari Who are his Challengers? Atiku,Tambuwal,Kwankwasiya,Dankwabo and the rest All northerners, why cant you guys sort things out and also give the northerners challenge instead of complaining endlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Naajjii:

We are tired of all these complaints, why not accept that the northerners have something they do better. Complaining all the time, when capital was in Lagos there were complaints, it went to Abuja north central complaints,during Obasanjo and Jonathan era complaints. Look at the front runners for 2019 Presidential election all northerners both Apc and PDP. During Obasanjo's time is Challenger all through was Buhari a northerner, then came Jonathern, Buhari was his Challenger a northerner. Now we have Buhari Who are his Challengers? Atiku,Tambuwal,Kwankwasiya,Dankwabo and the rest All northerners, why cant you guys sort things out and also give the northerners challenge instead of complaining endlessly.
Bro, I'm not complaining. I agree with you that they play the politics better. All I'm saying is that one should not disregard the talk about an islamization agenda. To say that black colors exist is different from complaining about black colors.

If you are a Muslim from the North you know this agenda is real.

Let me ask you one simple question: take the legal profession for example: how is it that the Northerners who do not thrive in legal practice as much as other parts of the country dominate the judiciary? Look at the list of judges at the supreme Court, court of appeal and federal high Court. How come Northern Muslims dominate? Is it by accident or deliberate design? I know it's not by accident. The judiciary is a lever of power and Northern Muslims even though they do not engage in legal practice so much have captured it as part of the islamization agenda!
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by gentlegenius(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2018
unohbethel:
let me try it na

duara dullard
You misspelt the word daura... Pls try again grin
Just correct the mistake and see what happens grin

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu have given moral to all of them.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by greatID: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
One of the many bastard that suffered the effects of clamping down on Corruption complaining about how thing should remain the same so that national cake can flow into his coffers. No bastard shall ever receive money meant for Nigeria's Development again through Corruption again. No amount of fanaticism you preach will change that.
your mumu no get part two. Listen to yourself.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

You have no idea what integrity means. To be a dry, unbending stick is what many people equate as being a man of integrity in Nigeria just the way they narrow corruption to mean stealing of public funds.

Crass talk about being spiritually inclined. Pile of horseshit. I will educate you on the new world order: from a spiritual angle, from the angle of history, from race, from the angle of technology, name it. See this one talking about NWO. what do you know about the NWO? Just because you can quote the book of Daniel or the book of Revelation you think you know jack about the NWO? NWO that I began to research even before the word entered popular discourse. Even on your Christianity I will educate you from very deep spiritual angle who Christ is(mind you I didn't say Christianity). If you think I'm mouthing out stuffs try me and let me weigh you on the spiritual scales and see how much weight you have. Spiritual my foot! Waving it like some kind of flag over my head.

Rail against Christians and Christianity all you want: their selfishness, how they don't help each other, how they bring each other down and work against their collective interest, I don't care. I left the madness called Christianity three years ago and left for me I'd roll Christianity up and throw it in a dustbin.

All I know is that there's some real bent to this talk about an islamization agenda and only blind people like you claiming spirituality will not see it.

Typical Nigerian who seems to know all and considers others ignorant, continue grin

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Naajjii: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Bro, I'm not complaining. I agree with you that they play the politics better. All I'm saying is that one should not disregard the talk about an islamization agenda. To say that black colors exist is different from complaining about black colors.

If you are a Muslim from the North you know this agenda is real.

Let me ask you one simple question: take the legal profession for example: how is it that the Northerners who do not thrive in legal practice as much as other parts of the country dominate the judiciary? Look at the list of judges at the supreme Court, court of appeal and federal high Court. How come Northern Muslims dominate? Is it by accident or deliberate design? I know it's not by accident. The judiciary is a lever of power and Northern Muslims even though they do not engage in legal practice so much have captured it as part of the islamization agenda!

The truth is religion and ethnic sentiments is all over the world. People feel comfortable with like minded people or people with similar interest around them.Go to America or some western countries white interests come first. When Jonathan was in Government Igbos and his people dominated , even some states in the North like Plateau and Southern Kaduna dominated by Christians with minority Muslims same thing happen.Muslims seem to have this strong Islam solidarity for one another. Nothing like Islamisation agenda.You think it's easy to convert people forcefully the way it used to be in the past. This Islamisation thing is just a feeling of insecurity, coordinate yourself properly like the northern Muslims and focus on yourself instead of focusing on northern Muslims. Do your thing and try to cooperate and share among yourselves.

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by WILLD(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Daura President
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by WILLD(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Jesus its true shocked shocked (Daura President)

1 Like

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
ashacot:
Nigerian Pastor Went Over the line during prayer and worship in his church when he called president buhari a bastard.
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-Ux7Fulbw

The church is a place to worship God for goodness sakes not to incite divisive tribal and religious politics. If muslims preach this, you will call it hate speech. Nonsense
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Heh.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Victornezzar: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
The senseless dullard from daura
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Victornezzar: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Daura President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignore Intimidation Troop Out And Vote , Secondus Urges Nigerians / Analysis Of Each Geopolitical Zone By Unemployment Rate (source: NBS) / How Interpol, Nigerian Security Captured Nnamdi Kanu In Ethiopia [DETAILS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.