Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video (5136 Views)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / APC Rep Member, Yusuf Gagdi, Calls President Buhari A Big Failure / Trouble: Man Calls President Muhammadu Buhari A Yahooboy In DM With EFCC, Then.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by unohbethel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
gentlegenius:
You misspelt the word daura... Pls try again grin Just correct the mistake and see what happens grin
Daura President
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by unohbethel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
gentlegenius:
You misspelt the word daura... Pls try again grin Just correct the mistake and see what happens grin
Daura President
gentlegenius:
Daura President
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Quidquopro: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
One of the many bastard that suffered the effects of clamping down on Corruption complaining about how thing should remain the same so that national cake can flow into his coffers. No bastard shall ever receive money meant for Nigeria's Development again through Corruption again. No amount of fanaticism you preach will change that.

Shut up!
Corruption is almost worse than ever as we speak.
Same lame retort every time.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naajjii:

We are tired of all these complaints, why not accept that the northerners have something they do better. Complaining all the time, when capital was in Lagos there were complaints, it went to Abuja north central complaints,during Obasanjo and Jonathan era complaints. Look at the front runners for 2019 Presidential election all northerners both Apc and PDP. During Obasanjo's time is Challenger all through was Buhari a northerner, then came Jonathern, Buhari was his Challenger a northerner. Now we have Buhari Who are his Challengers? Atiku,Tambuwal,Kwankwasiya,Dankwabo and the rest All northerners, why cant you guys sort things out and also give the northerners challenge instead of complaining endlessly.
You're obviously an irredeemable fool, probably by virtue of being a Northerner. What did you say Northerners are doing better than who? They are better because every Government executives, Agencies, Parastertals, Institutions and other branches are all filled with uneducated illiterates like those transmitting the transmitted transmission? Those who don't have common WAEC certificate? All of you chooses terrorism over education and you're coming here to tell me you're better than your father.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Lipscomb(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
kiss mischievous he did not say buhari is bastard, he said devil is a bastard and buhari isn't a devil.
ashacot:
Nigerian Pastor Went Over the line during prayer and worship in his church when he called president buhari a bastard.
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-Ux7Fulbw
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Almaiga:
Fake Pastors everywhere, is this what his Bible taught him? My Bible taught me to pray for my leaders and I pray for Buhari and our other leaders daily.
May God bless Buhari and his team members.

Sai Baba Buhari.
Why are you making mockery of the Bible? The Bible says you should pray for the Leaders and not your fellow terrorist.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
renewa29:

Typical Nigerian who seems to know all and considers others ignorant, continue grin
You see your life? Shebi when you ignorantly and presumptuously concluded that I am not spiritual inclined and therefore the NWO is not my business you were not acting as a typical Nigerian would abi? When I blew the dust back into your face you begin gripe.

I'm not mouthing: I know much but surely not everything. I can't be that arrogant like you who without knowing who you are engaged with concluded that I'm not spiritual.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Almaiga: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Why are you making mockery of the Bible? The Bible says you should pray for the Leaders and not your fellow terrorist.

You no well aswear.

Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

You see your life? Shebi when you ignorantly and presumptuously concluded that I am not spiritual inclined and therefore the N.W.O is not my business you were not acting as a typical Nigerian would abi? When I blew the dust back into your face you begin gripe.

I'm not mouthing: I know much but surely not everything. I can't be that arrogant like you who without knowing who you are engaged with concluded that I'm not spiritual.

Dude clear the dust you said you blew from your eyes grin you clearly did not understand my point so listen up.

In your well reasoned response you mentioned that you chose to put Christianity aside, claiming there is an Islamic agenda which you felt I was not privy to know about, and you have researched the N.W.O before the rest of the pack, Congratulations.

But if you were careful to understand my point then you would realize that a true Christian cannot fear any Islamic agenda. A real Christian rooted in Christ operates at a level where he doesn't equate the mad rush of what other people are doing or acquiring as important to him.

A true Christian, not this ice cream Christianity of nowadays carries the essence of Christ, is a priest and a person to be reckoned with, not by virtue of worldly possessions, but by the power of his confession and the evidence of his sacrifice and devotion; which inspires admiration in the eyes of the observer and hatred in the eyes of the world.

The true Christian is a star that shines in the darkness and reflects the glory of his master. His master is a soul winner, so there is no way he will not be a soul winner. If he is a soul winner then why would he be concerned that some other person is trying to get more followers into their fold? He is sure of whom he believed and he acknowledges

The ideological difference in the application of the Islamization term is what you need to understand. You are looking at the issue from an economic viewpoint, I am looking at the same issue from the spiritual point of view. Go back to your post and analyze what you said initially, then compare it with what I said initially.

I will keep the portion of the Buhari argument which was in the initial post aside until later, because it is clear you do not understand my words.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2018
renewa29:

Dude clear the dust you said you blew from your eyes grin you clearly did not understand my point so listen up.

In your well reasoned response you mentioned that you chose to put Christianity aside, claiming there is an Islamic agenda which you felt I was not privy to know about, and you have researched the N.W.O before the rest of the pack, Congratulations.

But if you were careful to understand my point then you would realize that a true Christian cannot fear any Islamic agenda. A real Christian rooted in Christ operates at a level where he doesn't equate the mad rush of what other people are doing or acquiring as important to him.

A true Christian, not this ice cream Christianity of nowadays carries the essence of Christ, is a priest and a person to be reckoned with, not by virtue of worldly possessions, but by the power of his confession and the evidence of his sacrifice and devotion; which inspires admiration in the eyes of the observer and hatred in the eyes of the world.

The true Christian is a star that shines in the darkness and reflects the glory of his master. His master is a soul winner, so there is no way he will not be a soul winner. If he is a soul winner then why would he be concerned that some other person is trying to get more followers into their fold? He is sure of whom he believed and he acknowledges

The ideological difference in the application of the Islamization term is what you need to understand. You are looking at the issue from an economic viewpoint, I am looking at the same issue from the spiritual point of view. Go back to your post and analyze what you said initially, then compare it with what I said initially.

I will keep the portion of the Buhari argument which was in the initial post aside until later, because it is clear you do not understand my words.

I never insinuated that Christians should be afraid of an Islamic agenda. My position is simply that an islamization agenda exists. Regardless of how we understand the term, what's important is the recognition of the fact that it exist.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

I never insinuated that Christians should be afraid of an Islamic agenda. My position is simply that an islamization agenda exists. Regardless of how we understand the term, what's important is the recognition of the fact that it exist.

One of the things I learnt from my stay in the middle belt of Nigeria is that the average Hausa man was regarded a cheat long before this era of civilization. Secondly the Fulani does not forgive. Furthermore, the ethnic nationalities from the middle belt speak Hausa but they are not ready to condescend to Hausa people.

It so happens that the religion of majority of the Hausa people is Islam. What we have is not Islamic domination, it is a tribal domination agenda, which is described as Nepotism. Using Jos as a case study, Yoruba muslims were slaughtered in crises over the years instigated by Hausa youths who also happen to be followers of the same religion.

It is a problem and it is the reason why Gideon Orkar sought to expunge them from Nigeria. So we do have that problem in Buhari who tends to be more Hausa-friendly, but the Northern stuffing of the civil service started long before this time.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2018
renewa29:

One of the things I learnt from my stay in the middle belt of Nigeria is that the average Hausa man was regarded a cheat long before this era of civilization. Secondly the Fulani does not forgive. Furthermore, the ethnic nationalities from the middle belt speak Hausa but they are not ready to condescend to Hausa people.

It so happens that the religion of majority of the Hausa people is Islam. What we have is not Islamic domination, it is a tribal domination agenda, which is described as Nepotism.It is a problem and it is the reason why Gideon Orkar sought to expunge them from Nigeria. So we do have that problem in Buhari who tends to be more Hausa-friendly, but the Northern stuffing of the civil service started long before this time.
I am from the middle belt. I was born and grew up in the middle belt and attended Ahmadu Bello University. Northenization agenda as advocated by Sir Ahmadu Bello (the video is on YouTube) is different from the current islamization agenda. (Google Abuja declaration)

Of course there's a nepotistic bent to the agenda because Muslims of other ethnic extraction are relegated to the background in favour of Hausa - Fulani Muslims.

And in the final analysis I don't have a problem with Islam. UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia are all Muslim countries and they are the top of the economic scale but in our case we use religion to drag ourselves down. We use religion to stuff positions with the worst rather than the best.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mujtahida:

I am from the middle belt. I was born and grew up in the middle belt and attended Ahmadu Bello University. Northenization agenda as advocated by Sir Ahmadu Bello (the video is on YouTube) is different from the current islamization agenda. (Google Abuja declaration)

Of course there's a nepotistic bent to the agenda because Muslims of other ethnic extraction are relegated to the background in favour of Hausa - Fulani Muslims.

And in the final analysis I don't have a problem with Islam. UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia are all Muslim countries and they are the top of the economic scale but in our case we use religion to drag ourselves down. We use religion to stuff positions with the worst rather than the best.
Funny enough I received a whatsapp message concerning this Islamization matter and the content cannot be posted online because of the nature of the allegations.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Naajjii: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Mujtahida:

I think this is purely insecurity on your part , why don't you also focus on Christian agenda.Are you not in the same country or are you not equally empowered in the same country. Why don't you match the Islamisation agenda with Christian agenda so that things will balance instead of these endless complaints of Islamisation.Are you obsessed with Muslims or something?
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Mujtahida: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Naajjii:

I think this is purely insecurity on your part , why don't you also focus on Christian agenda.Are you not in the same country or are you not equally empowered in the same country. Why don't you match the Islamisation agenda with Christian agenda so that things will balance instead of these endless complaints of Islamisation Are you obsessed with Muslims or something?
I am free to express my opinion on a matter that takes my fancy. The matter I have analysed here is my perception whether right or wrong. If it pricks your soul and grates on your mind you can bounce. Trudge along.

And your thinking that a Christian agenda is necessary to balance a Muslim agenda is totally out of the prism of my thoughts. I don't care to advocate for a Christian agenda. I attack what I perceive to be an Islamic agenda because it doesn't move us forward. Of what good will any agenda be whether Islamic or Christian if it doesn't give us good governance, security, social infrastructure, health and educational facilities? Do you think I'd cry hoarse over an Islamic agenda if those driving this agenda use it to make our country like Dubai, like Qatar, like Indonesia or Saudi Arabia?

I don't think at the level of tribe or religion because my little understanding of Nigerian history shows that it has never done us good. Your thinking is precisely why we are a backward, sick and corrupt nation. Instead of you to address the points I have made you are suggesting that we balance one form of ethno-religious nepotism with another form which in itself is a tacit confirmation on your part that an islamization agenda exists but you are only suggesting that since I'm not comfortable with it I should advocate for a Christian agenda.

Hear me loud: let any agenda - Islamic or Christian - be spat upon and tossed into the dung heap and flushed down into the sewers if it would not provide good food for Nigerians, advance economic prosperity and lead to development.
Re: SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video by Naajjii: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Mujtahida:

I am free to express my opinion on a matter that takes my fancy. The matter I have analysed here is my perception whether right or wrong. If it pricks your soul and grates on your mind you can bounce. Trudge along.

And your thinking that a Christian agenda is necessary to balance a Muslim agenda is totally out of the prism of my thoughts. I don't care to advocate for a Christian agenda. I attack what I perceive to be an Islamic agenda because it doesn't move us forward. Of what good will any agenda be whether Islamic or Christian if it doesn't give us good governance, security, social infrastructure, health and educational facilities? Do you think I'd cry hoarse over an Islamic agenda if those driving this agenda use it to make our country like Dubai, like Qatar, like Indonesia or Saudi Arabia?

I don't think at the level of tribe or religion because my little understanding of Nigerian history shows that it has never done us good. Your thinking is precisely why we are a backward, sick and corrupt nation. Instead of you to address the points I have made you are suggesting that we balance one form of ethno-religious nepotism with another form which in itself is a tacit confirmation on your part that an islamization agenda exists but you are only suggesting that since I'm not comfortable with it I should advocate for a Christian agenda.

Hear me loud: let any agenda - Islamic or Christian - be spat upon and tossed into the dung heap and flushed down into the sewers if it would not provide good food for Nigerians, advance economic prosperity and lead to development. 7

Ok Sir, you are the one complaining, so keep on complaining at least it's your headace .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Analysis Of Each Geopolitical Zone By Unemployment Rate (source: NBS) / How Interpol, Nigerian Security Captured Nnamdi Kanu In Ethiopia [DETAILS] / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.