Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free (1305 Views)

Get Premium Website Themes, Scripts, Plugins, Etc (all Virus Free) / Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some persons on this section of nairaland knows me as the guy that sells WordPress themes, plugins and WooCommerce extensions for cheap prices.. Today I'd show you how to get Clean WordPress themes for free.. Some of the Themes are activated. I also have access to a company's cloud storage that houses thousands of themes but I won't be revealing that to you here, at least those that bought the access from me should have that as an added advantage over y'all. NOTE I'm not selling the access anymore tho...
Today I just feel I should show y'all some of the things I know. These sites are not those sites you could easily get... You're always free to scan the team on virustotal.com to be sure of what you're uploading to your site... I hope y'all find this useful.. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Below are the sites to get these Activated themes and plugins. You can also find HTML5 games and apps that you can customize to your taste and use as yours... Enjoy!!!

1. gpldl.com
2. dlgpl.com
3. gplnulls.com
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks. Will dash you my sister for free grin
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
All these null themes are dangerous; don't know why any serious blogger won't be able to invest less than $50 on a quality theme
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by tuhamworld: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
questechie:
All these null themes are dangerous; don't know why any serious blogger won't be able to invest less than $50 on a quality theme

No mind him

The OP is publishing null website and telling people its not null site. For instance; check the third url he mention - gplnulls.com, there is even null included in the domain URL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
tuhamworld:

No mind him

The OP is publishing null website and telling people its not null site. For instance; check the third url he mention - gplnulls.com, there is even null included in the domain URL
Say what you know man... If you don't want it, others would need it...
Get a theme from any of those sites and check if you will see any malware.
I'm trying to do good here and you saying fvck about it..
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
questechie:
They aren't null themes.. What about "serious" bloggers that doesn't have the money? should dey pause until they have the money??
What would I gain by directing people to go get harmful themes for their sites?? All of una just dey do over sabi..
To help people sef for this country na wahala..
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by tuhamworld: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2018
fighal:

Am not saying you shouldn't try to help bro
Its totally cool

But have you ever witness a site being attacked through its Null themes?
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by tuhamworld: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2018
fighal:

Its totally cool

But have you ever witness a site being attacked through its Null theme?

Am talking from experience here..

A client of mine who painstakingly built his site till it got big. And when the site begin to receive views, audience and recognition, the nulled theme he was using starts injecting virus almost destroying his site

If we do not work on time on that site, it would have been looong gone
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by ehikwe22: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Where is there no iFeature theme on word press search theme?
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by tuhamworld: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2018
fighal:
They aren't null themes.. What about "serious" bloggers that doesn't have the money? should dey pause until they have the money??

As regards this question, here's the Solution.

1. There are lots of free themes they can use from the official WordPress.org themes website

2. Some Premium theme also do sometimes have the free version of that Premium theme (just that you might be required to have copyright footer link at your site). You can get the free version from their website

3. Meet with real reputable web developers to help sell Original Premium themes for you at a discount rate

Any question else again bro?
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by tuhamworld: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2018
ehikwe22:
Where is there no iFeature theme on word press search theme?

Is iFeature a theme?
If yes, show me a website that is using it
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
tuhamworld:

Its totally cool

But have you ever witness a site being attacked through its Null theme?

Am talking from experience here..

A client of mine who painstakingly built his site till it got big. And when the site begin to receive views, audience and recognition, the nulled theme he was using starts injecting virus almost destroying his site

If we do not work on time on that site, it would have been looong gone
I understand your point bro and I respect it.. We are both trying to HELP here.. I advised that they check the themes to confirm it is Virus Free before going ahead to use it... I've used themes from these sites and I've not experienced such attack. I always run my themes on virustotal b4 using them..
Thanks for your input man, much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by Kvngemmanuel: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2018
a have a Full HArd disk of Premuim Wordpress thems.. not nulled, fully paid for but i dont sell them, request and i share you link that i set to expire in 24 hours.

here's my new whatsapp group link

https:// chat. whatsapp . com / F64AJqkuBIJHEJwsSBIPwI

any idiot that come and start saying rubbish like its nulled i will Ban you and your father. angry

1 Like

Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by fastseo: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kvngemmanuel:
a have a Full HArd disk of Premuim Wordpress thems.. not nulled, fully paid for but i dont sell them, request and i share you link that i set to expire in 24 hours.

any idiot that come and start saying rubbish like its nulled i will Ban you and your father. angry

can you help me with schema WordPress theme
Re: How To Get Virus Free Wordpress Themes For Free by myseyf(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kvngemmanuel:

Please help me with the following themes:
Oveanwp
Generatepress

If there's any other good themes you can recommend, please add them all.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Upload My Song For Free? / Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School / Web Guru Needed... I Need A Website ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.