Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi (550 Views)

Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by InforOrbit: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omawunmi is now one of the latest victims of the Nigerian Police Force brutality and has come out to reveal that she was almost hurt seriously by them.

In a series of tweets on her Twitter page on Sunday, September 23, 2018, Omawunmi said she was disrespected and almost hurt if not standing her ground to the overzealous men of the Nigerian Police Force.

She wrote: “I’m a proud Nigerian that lauds the effort of the NPF(Nigeria police force) but today I was a victim of uniformed officers that abused their office.

“If you want to stop and search.. do it respectfully. I was disrespected today and if I didn’t put my foot down or I didn’t know my rights, I would have ended up seriously hurt

“We can do better by ourselves.. in any position we find ourselves. You owe it to your citizens to be/do better…

Full Story And Photos In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-was-humiliated-and-disrespected-by-nigerian-police-omawumi/

Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by WetinConsignMe: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry o.
Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by amaniro: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
My dear all of us in nigeria have at some point angry

Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pele. That Nigeria police for you take heart.m undecided
Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by VulgarLee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by vabuson: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK TRAINING GUARANTEE AT THE ICT HUB!!!

At the end of your training with us - at our Ikeja or Ikoyi Centers - If you are not a Job-ready professional with practical knowledge in any of the following career field after graduating - PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

Immediately you pay to commence your training session, PLEASE DEMAND FOR YOUR MONEY-BACK REFUND FORM from any of our representative.
Re: I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi by Godaboveall2: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
E pele dear...THIS IS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Singer Escapes Unhurt From Ghastly Motor Accident. PHOTOS / J. Cole & Meek Mill Spotted In The Studio (PHOTOS) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.