Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) (54259 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by marttol: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
OJORO NLA
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Iniesta and Xavi will look back and wonder why they did not come this time.

At their peak, both were better than Modric.

15 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by gurunlocker: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
mayze:

Who was the highest goal scorer in champions league?that's Wat will stick in people's head not scoring yeye 70 goals in a season in laliga

Lol... So scoring goals in league now is yeye? Is that also not part of why you think Ronaldo should win it?

He scored 15 goals, forgot other players are also close to the mark? So because he scored 15 champions league goals, we should overlook the other players goals?
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Edyfuzi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
modric wins... salah 2nd ronaldo 3rd

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
alfablondy1:
Officially modric as the fifa president announced but in reality is CR7

You can go and give him your own pangolo award na. Please accept my handkerchief for consolation purposes.

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by profmsboi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
oisujeh:
Salah top three but not in Fifapro XI
who are the organiser of the award sef!

5 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by polofemo: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Modric! Modric!! Modric!!!
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by ominilongest(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
moralistic:
this indomie generation of football fans will not kill me....so football is all about assisting and scoring ?.....if ronaldo score 4 and his team concedes 5.... will those 4 goals still be of value ?
ronaldo have more assist, goals and create more chances.. So what else do.u want old papa?

3 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
One nama say FIFA has watered down the award. My guy ronaldo or messi no perform for world cup. The world cup was the final stage for all of last season and they crashed out. Modric got to the WC finals and lost my question is which French player ball reach The Luka Modric all of last season?
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Reussite: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Cristiano --------- 54 goals and 11 assists 4 man of the match in champions league

Modric --------- 5 goals and 11 assists 0 man of the match in champions league

Yet Modric won it grin grin grin grin grin

Dude was clearly robbed. Modric had no business winning the UEFA award checking the stats. I won't be surprised Perez had a hand in it since Ronaldo left Madrid for Juve. Ronaldo deserved an award, totally unfair. angry

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Elxandre(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
moralistic:
this indomie generation of football fans will not kill me....so football is all about assisting and scoring ?.....if ronaldo score 4 and his team concedes 5.... will those 4 goals still be of value ?
Modric as a midfielder should have at least a few assists.

Despite that, I wouldn't call it unfair sha.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
pls is this one ballonDor

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
bacilus:

oga if it's goals, Messi will definitely win

Oga CR7 won more man of the match than luca modric. Even had same assist. When CR7 was not playing Real Madrid struggled while Modric was there so how manage? Fifa just cheated CR7. They would not have tried it if Messi was to win it and they carried it and gave someone else. FIFA is a scam. Only bitter Messi fans are agreeing with Modric being the winner.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by wizygreat2000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Classicmb:
2018 FIFA Best Football Award: Results and Winners.
FIFA best player 2018 has been announced today.

https://sportandhealthgist.com/2018-fifa-best-football-award-results-and-winners/
2018 Fifa best player of the is Loca Modric
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:

No space for am
Hahahahahaha
FIFA don tire for CR7 and MESSI wahala.
For 10 years now.
FIFA wan use remote stop them
So tey dem form cult groups
Hahahahahaha

Na NEYMAR I PITY pass
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Claireshan1(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please I want to ask is this fifa player of the year same as Ballon D'or?
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Jokerman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
moralistic:

What do you think about this??

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Bossontop(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
So dem jump Ronaldo go give modric??.......na now i know say fifa na APC organisation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Light1259: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
lolz Fifa is a joker. can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
I think Messi and his fans are the biggest winners in this.

They may have to carry thw "sifia pain" of CR7 winning 6 WPOTYs and having more bragging point for life.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oisujeh(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
profmsboi:

who are the organiser of the award sef!
INEC FIFA chapter grin

3 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Oga CR7 won more man of the match than luca modric. Even had same assist. When CR7 was not playing Real Madrid struggled while Modric was there so how manage? Fifa just cheated CR7. They would not have tried it if Messi was to win it and they carried it and gave someone else. FIFA is a scam. Only bitter Messi fans are agreeing with Modric being the winner.
so you think ronaldo should win after flopping at the world cup and getting booted out in round two?

or you think its 2014 when he flopped and scored only one goal at the world cup and couldn't even qualify from the group and fifa still robbed for him abi.

Gerroura here mehn.
Ronaldo deserves Nothing!

3 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by profmsboi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
oisujeh:
INEC FIFA chapter grin
Lol...
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by semiudauda: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
So Lionel Messi wasn't among the top 3(Ronaldo fans went agog.)
Luca Modric wins the award(Ronaldo fans are crying foul)
Anyway, Modric deserves the Award but Lionel Messi is the best player. grin grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by bacilus(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
ominilongest:
ronaldo have more assist, goals and create more chances.. So what else do.u want old papa?
what about Messi's goals and assist?

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Light1259:
lolz Fifa is a joker. can't stop laughing.
For the 1st time, APC infiltrated FIFA

6 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oluwaahmed: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Claireshan1:
Formerly yes, but now its been separated. Ballon D'or meant the winner was best both for Europe and the world. Now UEFA awards best for Europe (wch tapinaldo won) and FIFA world best won by modric
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Claireshan1:
They are two different awards.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC has taken over FIFA secretariat

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oisujeh(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:
One nama say FIFA has watered down the award. My guy ronaldo or messi no perform for world cup. The world cup was the final stage for all of last season and they crashed out. Modric got to the WC finals and lost my question is which French player ball reach The Luka Modric all of last season?
Base on ur argument, don't u think Wesley deserved to win 2010's?

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by ReubenE(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Claireshan1:
They are different. At inception, Ballon D'or was given by a French magazine for the best player in Europe.
In 2010, both awards were fused, and given to the best player in the world, but right now, the two awards have been separated from one another.

The Fifa player of the year award is superior to that of Balon D'or
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by bamiworld(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
coolcharm:
Omo, see better Ojoro. FIFA is the new APC angry

There is only one CR7

Portugal. England. Spain. Italy

All these Barca fans be shouting modric up and down, but deep down in their heart of hearts, they know who the real MVP and king is!

Y'all should not let hatred blind and choke you!

CR7!
sallah among the FIFA best but not among the FIFA pro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.