Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Business With N100k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Business With N100k (1439 Views)

Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother / Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery / Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business With N100k by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
I know this is the wrog section but some time ago someone wrote about agumenting his income and so many great ideas were suggested. Please i need to help someone come up with a profitable, honest business she can start with 100k. No forex abeg or any invisible money schemes. Geniuene business Ideas please.
Thanks
Re: Business With N100k by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
The person can start a Commercial Telephone Operating business with that money ie selling recharge cards ,phone accessories and making calls. The best provider to use is Etisalat Enuff Yarn sold in all etisalat shops nationwide as he makes more profit from it at a tariff of 25k/sec to all networks.

1 Like

Re: Business With N100k by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2010
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always Having Problems With Their Mother-in-law / I Need Anyone To Connect Me With A Juju Man Correct Babalawo / Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.