Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja (8904 Views)

COVID-19: Kogi Govt Warns Residents Not To Seek Medical Service At FMC Lokoja / Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho / Medical Treatment India; Best Medical Service For Insured And Under Insured Pati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by tzargeemedia: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Over 3000 People Get Free Medical Service In Kuje, Abuja (photos)

No fewer than 3,000 people in Kuje area of Abuja benefitted from a medical mission embarked upon by popular NGO, When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) recently.

Several individuals were treated for various medical conditions such as malaria, peptic ulcers, hypertension, diabetes, respiratory, urinary tract infections, glaucoma, and cataract.

The mission which was held at Chibiri Primary School, Kuje and spearheaded by WIN’s team of doctors, nurses, optometrists and volunteers was a resounding success as several attendees who received free medical services thanked the organization for their hard work and looked forward to their return in the near future.

When In Need’s CEO, Dr. Chetachi Ecton stressed that WIN’s relentless commitment remains to saving and transforming lives, creating impact in the lives of women, children and some of the most vulnerable people in the society.

According to Dr. Chetachi; "One of the greatest gifts we can bestow on others is lending a helping hand, encouraging them, listening to their needs, energizing and reaching out to them through acts of selfless service. This inspired When In Need Foundation’s team to journey to Kuje, 40 km southwest of Abuja, the Capital of Nigeria on Saturday, to embark on a free medical mission in the community,"

"At the center of the organization’s focus is educating the less privileged children especially the girl child, combating malaria, high blood pressure, diabetes, eye impediments, common illnesses and diseases, women empowerment, community development and agriculture empowerment," she added.

Dr Ecton encouraged the general public to to be part of spreading love, lending a helping hand to those in need and treating people with warmth, respect and kindness.

In her words; "Together, we can change the world with a heart full of love, ears open to listen and hands willing to help."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/09/over-3000-people-gets-free-medical.html

2 Likes

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by tzargeemedia: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
More pics

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Handsomebeing(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice and FTC
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by rentAcock(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Well done, every little bit counts. We don't need to wait for Bill Gates and company.
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Sunbassen(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good!
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by gideon1971(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Handsomebeing:
Nice and FTC
Sunbassen:
Good!
rentAcock:
Well done, every little bit counts. We don't need to wait for Bill Gates and company.
Missed another FTC Again, which network re u guys using, or re u not in this country of Change
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Beehshorp(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice act.. But from what I am seeing in the pictures, I can see a particular dress pattern amongst the prisoner.. And which people dey wear that kind of clothe
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by projectTopicsNg: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
good one
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by jumpandpas(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Since Buhari has squandered the money budgeted for Aso rock hospital.

Buhari is a DEAD COW.

1 Like

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by pweshdodo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
undecided
When people are suffering in jigawa

Wicked world
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by engrj(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
How can I reach this NGO pls someone should kindly help a brother in distress.

My mother have kidney disease and Dr said she need to go for a transplant. But we have no money she has been on dialysis all this while since April.

Please help.
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by xbernardx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please show me the 3000 people
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by jumpandpas(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
engrj:
How can I reach this NGO pls someone should kindly help a brother in distress.

My mother have kidney disease and Dr said she need to go for a transplant. But we have no money she has been on dialysis all this while since April.

Please help.

Take your mother to LORD'S CHOSEN headquarters in Ijesha Lagos this weekend.

There'll be an international crusade there titled: GOD'S INTERVENTION IN THE TIME LIKE THIS. 28-30 Sept. 08:am prompt.

God will give her brand new kidney.

Cc bedspread
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2018

undecided undecided

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by rentAcock(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
gideon1971:
Missed another FTC Again, which network re u guys using, or re u not in this country of Change

My uncle from U.S gave me his verizon 5g SIM when he came to lagos Last Christmas. It's An American telecom company and I've been enjoying it since.

1 Like

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by engrj(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

There'll be an international crusade there titled: GOD'S INTERVENTION IN THE TIME LIKE THIS. 28-30 Sept. 08:am prompt.

Cc bedspread

From Sango how do I get there sir/ma
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Handsomebeing:
Nice and FTC

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:
Since Buhari has squandered the money budgeted for Aso rock hospital.

Buhari is a DEAD COW.

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
gideon1971:

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2018
jumpandpas:

Cc bedspread

What's wrong with some of you, his mother's life is on the line and you are asking him to relay on prayers. God only give miracles when you are willing to work for it. which in this case, visiting the hospital, find a donor etc. But not by going directly to one pastor that will pretend healing only to make his mom's condition worse.

Anyways whatever happens know you are FULLY RESPONSIBLE AS IT WAS UR IDEA FOR HIM TO DITCH D HOSPITAL AND GO FOR UR so called CRUSADE AND HIS STUPIDITY TOO IF HE actually takes his mom out of the hospital just because you said so
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by samtin(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Smailon Designs
Get designs for your 2D sketches and 3D models of structures and objects.
Provide me with your drawing specifications, superficial dimensions and sketches.
What you get
1. I will create clean 2D drafts with full dimensions for your drawing plans and sketches.
2. I will design 3D models from your drawing plans.
3. I will provide Realistic and Conceptual views for your models.
4. I will create High Quality Render for your 3D structures and objects.
5. I will offer source files for your designs in the following formats (.dwg .pdf .blend .jpg).
Get in touch

Email now to: smailondesigns@gmail.com
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by bedspread: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2018
engrj:

From Sango how do I get there sir/ma

Depending on the Axis you take.

U can get a bus to Oshodi.
From Oshodi you take another Bus going to IJesha. Right there at Ijesha bustop ( THE LORDS CHOSEN) its very popular..

If you coming from the Agbara Axis.. you take a bus going to Mile2. At Mile2 you take another bus to IJESHA. ( This time you have to cross to the other side of the Road when you get to Ijesha)

Another Means is to Locate the Lords Chosen Buses that will be all over Lagos and that your Area.. They are Big white or Yellow buses with THE LORDS CHOSEN WRITTEN ON THEM...

If you can locate any of them, you will be taken to the Revival ground for Free..

It's a Guarantee that you cannot remain the Same

1 Like

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by cardoctor(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Wow
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by loomer: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2018
3000 people make I no talk
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by Unluckrees(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Igbos saving Northern lives since 1866.
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please help is the treatment still ongoing.
I really need them to check me up and treat me too.
I'm dying
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by jumpandpas(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jiang:

What's wrong with some of you, his mother's life is on the line and you are asking him to relay on prayers. God only give miracles when you are willing to work for it. which in this case, visiting the hospital, find a donor etc. But not by going directly to one pastor that will pretend healing only to make his mom's condition worse.

Anyways whatever happens know you are FULLY RESPONSIBLE AS IT WAS UR IDEA FOR HIM TO DITCH D HOSPITAL AND GO FOR UR so called CRUSADE AND HIS STUPIDITY TOO IF HE actually takes his mom out of the hospital just because you said so

Her mother's case is not beyond God.
Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by kiwiwire: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
projectTopicsNg:
good one

THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
Provides Authentication
Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja by mikkywebs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
MEKAVIGOR CONACHIC CASHEW NUT
100gms size is the immune and energy booster, sensitivity enhancer, anti-blood pressure, anti-stress and anti-aging cashew nut.

MEKAVIGOR is excellent at:
• Blood circulation,
• Anti-aging
• Mental alertness
• Promoting sensitivity in men & women
• Stress control
• Blood pressure control
• Eradicating of body, joints and muscular pains due to perfect circulation.
• Reducing growth of ovarian cancer cells.
• Inducing death of cancerous prostrate cells
• Moderating prostrate growth and function

RENEW
Renews immune system and anti-aging functions of the body.
MEKAVIGOR Conachic cashew nut supplement is born out of cashew nut nature’s abundant possibilities to provide restoration of vigor, energy, vitality & strength.
It renews the body sensitive organs, maintains blood circulation and hence cleansing abilities.

SUITABILITY
MEKAVIGOR is suitable for men, women and adults.

MEKAVIGOR FACTS
• Delicious in taste
• It is not a drug it is a supplement
• It does not have overdose
• It contains no chemicals
• It is safe for men & women hence eat to taste as desired
• As a supplement, it does not replace any medication hence it can be eaten alongside existing medication
• It is excellent for diabetics & the aged
• It is good for pregnant women and nursing mothers because of its hormone boosting capacity, folic acid contents, calcium & energy booster,
• functions to promotes physical stamina.

HOW TO EAT:
Mekavigor can be eaten to taste anytime, as food, snacks or short eats.
For better results, eat after dinner before going to sleep.
Eat ½ or 1/3 bottle content at a time

MEKAVIGOR is manufacture & produced by:
Cashewfield Nig. Ltd. A subsidiary of Emekacajan Ind. Company Ltd.
No 122 Okpara Road, Okigwe Imo State Nigeria.
Phone No: 08036380830, 07034450353, 07081046244
Email: info@mekavigor.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Africa Records 312,000 Cases, 149,000 Recoveries & 8,200 Deaths / COVID-19 Update For October 27 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For February 8 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.