Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Meaning, Definition And Origin Of Shaku Shaku (9ja Dance) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meaning, Definition And Origin Of Shaku Shaku (9ja Dance) (3304 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Naija Babe Flashes Her Pants As She Teaches How To Do Shaku Shaku Dance(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning, Definition And Origin Of Shaku Shaku (9ja Dance) by Ringleaders: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good day. I took out time today to explain the meaning and history of the popular dance shaku shaku. But before you all click the link below to read, I want you all to understand that Shaku Shaku has been there since early 2017.

OLAMIDE didn't create the dance instead he used dancers from Festac to popularize the dance in his hit single WO.
READ THE FULL THING BELOW AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
https://usquotidian.com/2018/09/24/meaning-definition-and-origin-of-shaku-shaku-9ja-dance/

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Cries Out In Pain As She Gets Stuck With Her Lover During Sex(vide / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / This Happened To Me Right Now, What Shall I Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.