Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. (29223 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Newboss:

Guy if you call those goals useless, then you have been watching Nigerian league games. angry

You hardly see that kinda goal in Europe. angry I wonder why it wasn't taken for Puskas. angry Na Messi and dem class of goals be that. angry

Nigerian league is useless, stop watching the games. angry
Musa is a player o boy that goal was superb.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yusfunoble:

Yeye dey smell. undecided

Name better foreign players

Abeg musa is never an option.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Olapraise24(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
lonelydora:
Which award did he win?

Huh? Apostle must hear of this..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mpanyi:
Why some folks above dey hate on Musa? Please make una free the guy abeg. The guy tried for us.
seriously I think they should create a channel where they will show his two goals against Iceland for 30 minutes.. The name of the Show? Ahmed musa show!!. Those goals were the best thing to happen to Nigeria in Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by soviete(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awonla:
iphone 5s for sale has a little crack but does not affect the screen or the phone call/ Whatsapp 09030818219
how much ? grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by kenchizzy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
abiodunalasa:
grin
Voted for what nah ?
Is he contesting for councilor ?
grin
abiodunalasa:
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Goalnaldo:
seriously I think they should create a channel where they will show his two goals against Iceland for 30 minutes.. The name of the Show? Ahmed musa show!!. Those goals were the best thing to happen to Nigeria in Russia.

Story,....

The goal is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by deolu2000(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awonla:
iphone 5s for sale has a little crack but does not affect the screen or the phone call/ Whatsapp 09030818219
I hope the crack is not legbe legbe? Else the sale will be inclusive..
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some of you guys are not current at all..... He was nominated for puscas best goal award if you need to know....
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by spacks(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
LaMujer:

smh

You'd rather vote for someone who will never impact your life, unless by mistake, ahead of someone who can directly affect you.

If a Whiteman had said this, I wouldn't be surprised, but a black man?

Well, some of us still enslaved thinking wise

To us our opinion tho
Seems there is a mixup somewhere

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by confistified(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
SureBETarena:
hahaha you need to watch Salah's goal on YouTube, the angle was tight with a defender standing in front of him, he had to curve the call past the defender's back to score.
bros musa ran with the ball and beat an opponent then circled the keeper before he finished o
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by candygist: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awonla:

If you go sell for 7K call my number
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by nurez305(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
LaMujer:

His goal was nominated for Puskas Award
not nominated bro
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by vicktaur(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Seriously I can see myself voting for this guy when we have better foreign players to vote for...

Maybe that two near useless goal he scored against Iceland, still dey blow him head.

You be enemy of progress ??
Celebrate your own so u can be celebrated
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by nurez305(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
jolomiurenyi:
Some of you guys are not current at all..... He was nominated for puscas best goal award if you need to know....
he was not nominated, stop saying what you don't know, the video is still on YouTube
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
vicktaur:

[s]You be enemy of progress ??
Celebrate your own so u can be celebrated[/s]

Musa is never an option
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
nurez305:
he was not nominated, stop saying what you don't know, the video is still on YouTube

Ogbeni, check well, he was nominated...
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by eflintsone(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Seriously I can see myself voting for this guy when we have better foreign players to vote for...

Maybe that two near useless goal he scored against Iceland, still dey blow him head.
name super eagles player that have scored more goals for the national team than Ahmed Musa since 2010
except you wanna be a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by vicktaur(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Musa is never an option

For you though ... Tribalism smells all over you
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Babaalawo: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
LaMujer:

His goal was nominated for Puskas Award

Abi Buharikas award
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by acenazt: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

near useless?? Who else scored? Bros stop being Negative
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Caseless: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

hate-filled people like you hardly grow in life. Celebrate good things, and goodness will follow you.

"2 near useless goals" , but he made the top 10 best goals at the world cup.

In fact, he's the only african to have scored in 2 world cups. Back to back he did it, yet domkops still think he's a fluke.

The last time Nigeria played , he scored .

You can never get to where he's gotten to by being a hater.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Newboss:

Guy if you call those goals useless, then you have been watching Nigerian league games. angry

You hardly see that kinda goal in Europe. angry I wonder why it wasn't taken for Puskas. angry Na Messi and dem class of goals be that. angry

Nigerian league is useless, stop watching the games. angry
That guy is ibo. That's how they hate without provocation.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Abeg musa is never an option.

Senseless fool. Because he's not ibo. Keep hating ode.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by toprealman: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
lonelydora:
Which award did he win?
Thank you award!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Iscoalarcon: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]Maybe that two near useless goal he scored against Iceland, still dey blow him head[/s].
peeps gonna hate whether you doing bad or good

Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by Issaboss(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2018
SureBETarena:
hahaha you need to watch Salah's goal on YouTube, the angle was tight with a defender standing in front of him, he had to curve the call past the defender's back to score.
So what is the big deal His goal wasn't even as beautiful as Pavard's goal.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by SureBETarena: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Issaboss:

So what is the big deal His goal wasn't even as beautiful as Pavard's goal.
Pavard goal was a direct hit like Roberto Carlos kind of goals, anyone can attempt that from distance but Salah's goal requires technique.
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by zyzxx(m): 1:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by XYZ123: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2018
MUSA! Issa goal!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. by vivaAfrica: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2018
jonathanOz:
voting him for what? make ur blood no dey hot. Arrange tori well well
e be like say the person wey post this news and the moderator na 5&6 what an incomplete and confusing news. Receive sense !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row / Sanwo-Olu, Others Visit Super Eagles Camp / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.