Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bitter Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Love (682 Views)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Love by Kizme(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
My dear nairalanders I write my little story with so much anger.i don't support abortion but now I do.It is better to abort a child than to be in emotional trauma as a single mum.i am so depressed and angry but I promised myself that I was going to move on.i told my baby daddy who's in America to leave me and my son alone because of the insult the mother gives me. Last week he sent cloths and shoes for me and my son I refused to collect it only for him to send me a useless message saying when my Son grows up he will look for his father. I felt the ground should open up and swallow me.For those who will read this use Condom please don't be a Single mum no guy is worth it .stay safe and play safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Love by zainmaxwell(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Bitter Love by jesmond3945: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmmm reading your last thread, I saw when people said exactly the same thing to you last year now what they said is coming to pass. Is not easy, I really feel your pain but who would even listen to your advise. I wish he married you before travelling but now he has nothing to loose. Is really a pity.
Re: Bitter Love by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Kizme:
My dear nairalanders I write my little story with so much anger.i don't support abortion but now I do.It is better to abort a child than to be in emotional trauma as a single mum.i am so depressed and angry but I promised myself that I was going to move on.i told my baby daddy who's in America to leave me and my son alone because of the insult the mother gives me. Last week he sent cloths and shoes for me and my son I refused to collect it only for him to send me a useless message saying when my Son grows up he will look for his father. I felt the ground should open up and swallow me.For those who will read this use Condom please don't be a Single mum no guy is worth it .stay safe and play safe

Sorry
Re: Bitter Love by Bluezy13(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Kizme:

Tell them.

When I say that there is no single mother who does not harbour one regret or the other, they'll start shouting and claiming feminists.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Love by Kizme(f): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol.they are trying to be strong.crying and smiling
Bluezy13:

Tell them.

When I say that there is no single mother who does not harbour one regret or the other, they'll start shouting and claiming feminists.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Sex Before Marriage Is It Right Or Wrong / Mention That MUSICIAN That You'll Never Attend His/her SHOW, Even For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.