Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single (772 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / 2baba And Wife, Annie Idibia Tease Fans With Romantic Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by tatibillion: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Davido has been catching Ws throughout this year, This is unarguably the best year for Davido. Very few can be said of Wande who has been residing in the UK for years now, although he's still a music legend, his voice isn't something any nigerian music lover will forget in a decade. Based on this snippet do you think this track will be a Trash or Fire? Comment your opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFBySyoISg

cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by Kingosytex(m): 1:49am On Sep 25, 2018
fanticfavour:
Fixed match of low odds are available for high stakers with with low pay after win

Msg me on whatsapp at 08180757564

Serious minded individuals only.

No lossing no scamming
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg

anybody that falls prey to this scam is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by Kingosytex(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2018
WC is just too good. i dont know why he is underated

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by ippis: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Wande coal is one of the best artist in Nigeria. He is the only artist that l can listen to his album without being bored. He is not being celebrated like he deserves to be.
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by Rosay15(f): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Kingosytex:
WC is just too good. i dont know why he is underated
... U just pour out my mind and even oluwaburna.. Love dem scatter..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by haryourprince(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Rosay15:
... U just pour out my mind and even oluwaburna.. Love dem scatter..
i agree with you, we really have lot's of overated and underated artist in 9ja
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Tease Fans With Snippet Of Their Next Joint Single by Rosay15(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=haryourprince post=71503184]i agree with you, we really have lot's of overated and underated artist in 9ja[/... Am telling u bt all I knw is dat everything is about time.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Ex "Kuyi" And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy 4months Into Marriage. / 61-year-old Woman Delivers Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. PHOTO / Royal Family: Prince William Opens Up About His Own Mental Health Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.