Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel (2092 Views)

How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) / Is This Query Letter Necessary? Absenteeism From Saturday’s Exercise / Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Sexyolori(f): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
@npowerng,i am a 2016 N-teach beneficiary who is yet to receive payment for December 2016 or collect the selected device. I have sent mails to the appropriate email address but I'm yet to get any response.
please kindly address this issue, thank you
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by okobuky(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Npower please i noticed that my letter was only signed but not stamp by the head of my PPA and i just reload another signed and stamp today.hope this will not stop my enrollment?
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Injera(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
npowerng:
Today, whatever query you have, please direct to any of our social media channels, call center numbers and emails and someone will attend to you.

#NPowerNG
N Power ID:N-Teach-2017-000001353374
Program: n-Teach
Batch :2
I uploaded my deployment letter before 10th of August as requested only for my status to still be showing onboarded. I was prompted to reupload it which I have done yet it is still showing on boarded. I have not been paid any Stipends.my N-power details are stated above.Thank you
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Dostor: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
I haven't been enrolled, pls Npower assist me

Ondo State Beneficiary, below is my details

Name: Saliu Rasaq Oluwaseyi

Npower ID: N-Agro-2017-0000034326

npowerng:

How? undecided
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dostor:

It’s a process and it’s ongoing
It’s like a queue it would get to your turn soon.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Injera:

N Power ID:N-Teach-2017-000001353374
Program: n-Teach
Batch :2
I uploaded my deployment letter before 10th of August as requested only for my status to still be showing onboarded. I was prompted to reupload it which I have done yet it is still showing on boarded. I have not been paid any Stipends.my N-power details are stated above.Thank you

After proper verification you would be errolled, Meanwhile it’s a process and it’s ongoing
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
okobuky:
Npower please i noticed that my letter was only signed but not stamp by the head of my PPA and i just reload another signed and stamp today.hope this will not stop my enrollment?

It’s won’t stop anything, sir.

You are good to go.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sexyolori:
@npowerng,i am a 2016 N-teach beneficiary who is yet to receive payment for December 2016 or collect the selected device. I have sent mails to the appropriate email address but I'm yet to get any response.
please kindly address this issue, thank you

I believe the issue of December 2016 payment has been addressed countless times.
As for the device, You would be contacted when it’s ready.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dostor:

Okay, Noted.
It’s like queue, it will get to your turn soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Nizguy(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted.
It’s like queue, it will get to your turn soon.

Thanks for your patience.

when are we getting our stipend? is unfair seeing ur set being happy and spending their stipend wisely and some pple are there with sad and no money for transport to work when we all started the same time
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Deflorence(f): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2018
NPOWERNG Please enroll me. I have re-uploaded my deployment letter again since but i havent been enrolled. PLEASE HELP!!
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Sexyolori(f): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

I believe the issue of December 2016 payment has been addressed countless times.
As for the device, You would be contacted when it’s ready.
sorry I haven't come across any post where it was addressed. could you be kind enough to readdress it?
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

After verification the support team would enroll you at once please be patient.

Good day. Kindly confirm the Re-upload of this deployment letter. It's been weeks having reached out to support but no response.

N-TEACH-2017-000001483549

Thank you.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Oyehomie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good day @ npowerng handler... I've been verified since December, and uploaded my Stamped/Signed Deployment letter on the 1st of August. It was rejected, I then rescanned a clearer image. But I've not been enrolled. I have equally sent mails to the online support, all to no avail. I've been on this for over a month and half now. And yes, I love teaching, so I've been committed to it despite all odds. Please, help and visit my profile and kindly enroll my profile. Thanks in anticipation. Attached is the screen shot of my profile.

Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
npowerng:
Today, whatever query you have, please direct to any of our social media channels, call center numbers and emails and someone will attend to you.

#NPowerNG
Good day, @npowerng.

I have sent several emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, made several calls to the call center numbers, and sent messages to Facebook, all to no avail.

There is an error in my bank details, and I haven't received payments due to the error.

My bank name is Union Bank, instead of UBA that is currently on my profile. My correct bank details are as follows:

Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Number: 0044004588
Account Name: Oparinde Dolapo Christianah

My name is OPARINDE, Dolapo Christianah with ID N-Teach-2017-00000655423

I will sincerely appreciate your prompt response!!
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Oyehomie:
Good day @ npowerng handler... I've been verified since December, and uploaded my Stamped/Signed Deployment letter on the 1st of August. It was rejected, I then rescanned a clearer image. But I've not been enrolled. I have equally sent mails to the online support, all to no avail. I've been on this for over a month and half now. And yes, I love teaching, so I've been committed to it despite all odds. Please, help and visit my profile and kindly enroll my profile. Thanks in anticipation. Attached is the screen shot of my profile.

It’s a process and it’s ongoing.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2018
PrinceAdepoju:
Good day, @npowerng.

I have sent several emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, made several calls to the call center numbers, and sent messages to Facebook, all to no avail.

There is an error in my bank details, and I haven't received payments due to the error.

My bank name is Union Bank, instead of UBA that is currently on my profile. My correct bank details are as follows:

Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Number: 0044004588
Account Name: Oparinde Dolapo Christianah

My name is OPARINDE, Dolapo Christianah with ID N-Teach-2017-00000655423

I will sincerely appreciate your prompt response!!

Give it time, it will be ratified shortly
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2018
brian91:

Good day. Kindly confirm the Re-upload of this deployment letter. It's been weeks having reached out to support but no response.

Thank you.

Okay, sir.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Oyehomie:

It’s like a queue, it would get to your turn soon the process is still ongoing.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2018
brian91:

Thank you.

When did you resume at your PPA?
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by npowerng: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Nizguy:

when are we getting our stipend? is unfair seeing ur set being happy and spending their stipend wisely and some pple are there with sad and no money for transport to work when we all started the same time

We are working assiduously to make everything go smoothly, please be patient
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by Nizguy(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

We are working assiduously to make everything go smoothly, please be patient

Okay thanks
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, sir.
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, sir.

Anyway Been confirmed earlier before ur late response. With due respect, the latter question u asked was funny. Ow does that correlate my question? #rhetorical. For ur info, resumeD earlier before now#sept10. Have a blessed day/week smiley
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

Monday, Sept 10 prior to no payment as earlier PROMISED sad. Still spending to transport yet to receive any stipend for Lagos beneficiary. When should I look forward to receiving alert?
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

Give it time, it will be ratified shortly
Would the previous payment be refunded, please?
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2018
npowerng:

Good day official, am yet to receive any payment despite all criteria met, work and enrolled. May I know why pls? Lagos beneficiary
Re: Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel by brian91(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
npowerng:

Why have you decided to ignore complaint but eager to raise unnecessary questions. I politely asked what's wrong as am yet to receive payment despite work. Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Value Point Hr Interview Invitation / Urgent Recruitment / Aiico Insurance,zanita Group Nigeria & Odua Group Recruiting Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.