Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet (573 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet by Dujardin(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2018
In light of the NYSC discharge certificate scandal surrounding Kemi Adeosun and the WASSEC rumours surrounding Adeleke and PMB (I hate to have the lifeless one here believe me).
This is a list of Nigerians who should never cast a stone.

1. If you paid for special centre to write WAEC, GCE, JAMB or other related exams/certification, keep quiet.

2. If you paid someone to write any exam for you. Me chonu (spell check)

3. If you paid someone to have your name on the list of successful candidates in any exam. Gbe enu dake.

4. If you got a false doctor's report so you can be redeployed during NYSC. Yi shiru

5. If you paid someone to skip PPA or NYSC as a whole. Keep quiet

6. If you paid a lecturer -- cash or in kind -- to pass an exam. Keep quiet

7. If you gain admission into higher institution not by merit but paid someone. Keep quiet

8. Add yours

Even though the lifeless one is corrupt and nepotic, am sure he understands this law better.

You are free to add any education crime worth adding

Re: Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet by delpee(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
If you have a sworn affidavit to reflect a change in your date of birth.

If you have paid touts to collect your driver's license.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Trash

Kemi Adeosun is a fake ass wipe.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet by shreder(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari,Solomon Dalung,Lie Mohammed,Femi Adesina,Chris Ngige,go kneel down infront of d class,u didnt do ur assignment
Re: Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet by godfatherx: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Dujardin:
In light of the NYSC discharge certificate scandal surrounding Kemi Adeosun and the WASSEC rumours surrounding Adeleke and PMB (I hate to have the lifeless one here believe me).
This is a list of Nigerians who should never cast a stone.

1. If you paid for special centre to write WAEC, GCE, JAMB or other related exams/certification, keep quiet.

2. If you paid someone to write any exam for you. Me chonu (spell check)

3. If you paid someone to have your name on the list of successful candidates in any exam. Gbe enu dake.

4. If you got a false doctor's report so you can be redeployed during NYSC. Yi shiru

5. If you paid someone to skip PPA or NYSC as a whole. Keep quiet

6. If you paid a lecturer -- cash or in kind -- to pass an exam. Keep quiet

7. If you gain admission into higher institution not by merit but paid someone. Keep quiet

8. Add yours

Even though the lifeless one is corrupt and nepotic, am sure he understands this law better.

You are free to add any education crime worth adding
I can criticize her very well, haven't done any of these.

delpee:
If you have a sworn affidavit to reflect a change in your date of birth.

If you have paid touts to collect your driver's license.
You got me there, before the era of image capturing, I paid FRSC official to get my driver's license.

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Jittery Pdp, Gear Up For Rerun, Apc Charges Osun Voters / My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke / The Lagos State Police Denies Destroying Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Posters, Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.