Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman (3266 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Horus(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxnokjQLnQ

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT; RAW VIDEO
Zambian student in China has been killed by chineses for dating a Chinese woman

A Zambian student in china has been killed by chinese Nationals for dating a Chinese woman.

Chrispine Mwale 25 a student studying Civil engineering in that country was beaten to death on Monday mid_Morning after he was found in a woman’s apartment.

It is said that Mr. Mwale spent a night at her girlfriends place after clubing on a Sunday night.

Four Chinese nationals approached the Apartment and dragged Mr. Mwale out of the Apartment and started beating him with iron bars and stones until his final breath.

According to an eye witness and a close friend to Mr. Mwale has informed Zambian Watch that despite him pleading, Chinese men insulted him.

“We went out drinking on a Sunday night as a group. After our drinks we got on a taxi heading to our apartment. On the way Mr. Mwale’s girlfriend said she wanted to spend a night with him. That’s how they left and I was only called by the girlfriend in the morning to come and save my friend” he stated.

“I rushed to the scene and only found four Chinese men beating and insulting him that their is no black man allowed to date their people. They insulted him that Africa was too poor and they would not allow black beings to be raised in their country. Despite pleading, they hit him with iron bars and stones until his final breath ” a friend said.

#AIIH News
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by JudasNaCarrot: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Flat ass people.
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Let them check his head , I bet you they will find out that him be a flatty from the cursed land of the foever rising crimes. Them and causing trouble abroad is like 5 and 6.
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Realname: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
And the friend was watching them ?
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Realname: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Let them check his head , I bet you they will find out that him be a flatty from the cursed land of the foever rising crimes. Them and causing trouble abroad is like 5 and 6.

you must be an illiterate

You aRE TRYING TO INSULT THEM NOW IF THEY INSULT YOU BACK BOTH OF YOUR GROUPS WILL DERAIL THIS THREAD

Let me warn you, if you have nothing useful to say stay away from serious threads!!!
do not ever bring your stupidity on display like this or you will be banned

Better stick to posting scams with your multiple account and never try this rubbish again

If you have anything against Igbo people use any of your multiple accounts you keep spamming with to open a thread and Label it as such so they can come there and both your group and theirs can insult yourselves there instead of disturbing other threads with your stupidity
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Franzinni: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:
aunty.. Why
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

you must be an illiterate

You aRE TRYING TO INSULT THEM NOW IF THEY INSULT YOU BACK BOTH OF YOUR GROUPS WILL DERAIL THIS THREAD

Let me warn you, if you have nothing useful to say stay away from serious threads!!!
do not ever bring your stupidity on display like this or you will be banned

Better stick to posting scams with your multiple account and never try this rubbish again

If you have anything against Igbo people use any of your multiple accounts you keep spamming with to open a thread and Label it as such so they can come there and both your group and theirs can insult yourselves there instead of disturbing other threads with your stupidity

Why are you so pained you ipod undecided. Face the fact , you second class citizens are foever caught in bed with foreign women , you are a curse to our good name . No wonder you are treated like crap everywhere undecided. You are a useless tribe of criminals and prostitutes. I hope you get your fckn biafra so you can be known as the crime nation that you are. Idiots
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Franzinni:
aunty.. Why

Why what ?
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Franzinni: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Why what ?
that why! Must you hinsut. Hoda. Pipu?
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Franzinni:
that why!

Stupid
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Franzinni: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid
if I call you ashawo they can ban me so I won't call you what I think you are...
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Franzinni:
if I call you ashawo they can ban me so I won't call you what I think you are...

Your mama na Olosho? grin
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Franzinni: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Your mama na Olosho? grin
yes she told me.. Say nah your mama initiate am..

That nah why you self collect the throne... My lord Olosho! May your vajayjay. Never run dry... Amin!
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by tstx(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Some people though... Even if you start sharing sense for free they will not collect.

Timewilltell2:

see my signature
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Franzinni:
yes she told me.. Say nah your mama initiate am..

That nah why you self collect the throne... My lord Olosho! May your vajayjay. Never run dry... Amin!

I'm glad you know my mom pumped your stupid mother grin. Stupid tribe of hoes .
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Franzinni: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I'm glad you know my mom pumped your stupid mother grin. Stupid tribe of hoes .
yes o it is in your blood.... And I can't wait for the coronation for the next generation of oloshos... In your bloodline.. Haha...

It is a privilege to be even chatting with the queen of oloshos... World wide.. I won't mind an autograph you high-ness

Nah play I dey play o.... Because I was told never to anger a lady when it's that time of the month for her.... I am not trying to make you hangry.

Haha
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Hector09(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
I'm nt suprise cus even here in our own country and continent we are nt better than the slaves, even d chinese kill us in our own country too

Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2018
tstx:
Some people though... Even if you start sharing sense for free they will not collect.

see my signature

Spare parts finished ? grin
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Realname: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Why are you so pained you ipod undecided. Face the fact , you second class citizens are foever caught in bed with foreign women , you are a curse to our good name . No wonder you are treated like crap everywhere undecided. You are a useless tribe of criminals and prostitutes. I hope you get your fckn biafra so you can be known as the crime nation that you are. Idiots

Like I said retard if you have issues with them open a thread and take this nonsense out of here

Stop spamming threads with this rubbsih

Seems you think in igbo? You are obviously very stupid , if I was I would call you out properly

But your poor Grammer , unintelligent sentence construction and very bad spelling shows you have not been exposed to proper education hence it would be a waste of my time talking with you.

Unemployment, hunger and a failure to lead any semblance of a meaningful life has left you extremely frustrated beyond belief.

Hence you assume everyone who calls you out for this rubbish is igbo because you are too stupid to comprehend or even understand what acceptable societal behavior is
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Realname:

Like I said retard if you have issues with them open a thread and take this nonsense out of here

Stop spamming threads with this rubbsih

Seems you think in igbo? You are obviously very stupid , if I was I would call you out properly

But your poor Grammer , unintelligent sentence construction and very bad spelling shows you have not been exposed to proper education hence it would be a waste of my time talking with you.

Unemployment, hunger and a failure to lead any semblance of a meaningful life has left you extremely frustrated beyond belief.

Hence you assume everyone who calls you out for this rubbish is igbo because you are too stupid to comprehend or even understand what acceptable societal behavior is

Ipob dog you can't fool me ok? I know you very well. Hunger is real in your Poto republic, unemployment is the highest . Stupid region of criminals going around the world damaging our name .
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Horus(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
China and India have a huge problem with racism toward Africans
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Realname: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Ipob dog you can't fool me ok? I know you very well. Hunger is real in your Poto republic, unemployment is the highest . Stupid region of criminals going around the world damaging our name .
There you go again, sounding retardedd and incoherent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

everything you wrote is absolute thrash, no semblance of sanity in your post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its so funny i am laughing my head off... You really wish i am Igbo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You cant believe you are being treated like a dog by someone who you dont see as superior to you?

I really wish i were igbo grin grin grin grin grin

Hunger has twisted with your psyche grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Timewilltell2(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Realname:

There you go again, sounding retardedd and incoherent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

everything you wrote is absolute thrash, no semblance of sanity in your post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its so funny i am laughing my head off... You really wish i am Igbo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You cant believe you are being treated like a dog by someone who you dont see as superior to you?

I really wish i were igbo grin grin grin grin grin

You remain our punching bags and second class citizens, kiss the truth you Biafra citizen. grin
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Blackfire(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Bu hao.
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by okwabayi(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
It is what it is. All over the world most men don’t want other races dating their females but want to experiment with other races’ females.
R.I.P. to the dead. Life continues for the living.
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2018
CHINESE weh UGLY kwaaaa
I don’t believe it

Weh there EYE be like say na dem sleep pass
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Hector09:
I'm nt suprise cus even here in our own country and continent we are nt better than the slaves, even d chinese kill us in our own country too
U have a strong point.
ZAMBIA leaders will treat such as a sacrifice offered to their gods.
That’s why no matter how these LEADERS bad reach, at least we enjoyed something during their time:
Leaders like
IDi AMIN
GHADAFFI
ABACHA
These were no nonsense people
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by Realname: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You remain our punching bags and second class citizens, kiss the truth you Biafra citizen. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you trying sooooooooo hard arent you grin

Frustration comes to mind

hunger suffering and pain grin grin grin grin

you want me to be Igbo so bad grin grin grin grin

the pain must be excrutiating grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by j1mmy: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a strong point.
ZAMBIA leaders will treat such as a sacrifice offered to their gods.
That’s why no matter how these LEADERS bad reach, at least we enjoyed something during their time:
Leaders like
IDi AMIN
GHADAFFI
ABACHA
These were no nonsense people

Abacha used Lebanese and white people to steal and hide Nigeria's wealth in foreign banks.
The number one foreigner who looted Nigeria, Gilbert Chagoury was a very close friend of Abacha until his death.
Abacha did shady security deals with Israel that robbed Nigeria of millions of Dollars.

Ghadafi siphoned billions of Libyan dollars some of which he used to sponsor elections in places like France

Idi Amin is on record as having used foreigners in Saudi Arabia to loot billions of dollars from Uganda - his reward is refugee status there

Stop using tyrants who worked with outsiders to undermine their countries as examples!!!
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by SarakiBukola: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na book dem send you go read...

Na peniis export you dey go do with your over-size niggah diick
Re: Zambian Student In China Has Been Killed By Chineses For Dating A Chinese Woman by supramerr: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
JOIN THE PATH TO PROGRAMMING GREATNESS. LEARN TO PROGRAM IN JAVA FOR FREE

Because it is a general-purpose language used for most desktop apps, backend systems, and all Android apps (just to name a few), the opportunities open to Java programmers are immense—one that is continually growing despite being a comparatively old language. It’s versatility, ease of learning, scalability, and rich API and supporting open source ecosystem makes this relatively beginner-friendly.

This free Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA and if you want to learn JAVA from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

Eiye Vs Vikings today wedsday in Delta - start running immediately / Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! / BEBO, EIYE Cult Member Killed In Ipaja, Lagos.