Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50554 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by millionboi2: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Who dat one help......Nigerian politicians don't do wat thy say.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
My people in Osun state appears to be tired of Aregbesola and his modulated salary scheme, hence why they are seeking alternative in a Secondary School Failed out called Senator Ademola Adeleke, also known as the dancing senator

Our people are also tired of Tinubu's dictatorship in Osun state and a region is as well feeling marginalized. Luckily for the dancing senator, he is coming from the region.

I don't know if he is having a tenable Manifesto or not but I know we would know maybe we've made a grievous mistake at the end of 4years or not.

In Osun state, we go dey alright last last

undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Rexnegro(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
smiles , u want make him tabon abi
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
People can be funny.
The campaign promises you've heard over and over , what have you benefitted from the campaigns?
It's better you keep quiet and work effectively than making staled promises

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Cockyguy11: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!

I concur grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Please with all apologies, I just want to listen to it and I don't think it should result into an insult.

Ask Google and stop disturbing us.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018
biafrabushboy indeed
vedaxcool:

You saw his name and you expect decency from him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by brainworkng: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
How is that an insult, he only asked a simple question.
WorldChanger7:
Please with all apologies, I just want to listen to it and I don't think it should result into an insult.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mantics(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Where do you intend seeing that? Ade dancer is all about dancing. He might get good aides to help him at the long run but expecting any good idea from him is like waiting for Mama Peace to speak good English. �

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by annnikky(f): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
They want apc out of osun...simple undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mohnarch144: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
how dat one take affect price of pampers?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by candygist: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Nbote:
What Exactly do U want to to with his campaign speech?? Haven't U heard campaign speeches before or U jus want to start an argument of whether he can speak well or not

A leader in a sane country should be able to address crowd . If you are a Nigerian and you don't agree on that it means Nigeria deserve the kind of leaders they currently have. Every public office holder should at least know how to address the public in a good manner .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Radicalface: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
op what does Let the good work continue written boldly on his campaign poster, won't you call that one campaign speech been written bold for everyone to see.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by star2008(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
How much have they paid u to start an unreasonable argument .All the campaign speeches u heard in time past, WHO E HELP. Abeg leave my in-coming Governor alone .The DANCE STEP alone is enough campaign speech if u ever care to listen.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Aadetola1(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari with his campaign speeches and manifestoes,what has he done?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by gly(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Aregbe that articulated, what did he do?

Get out!

What an epic reply.
Indeed aregbe that articulates, is resonating with half salary! grin What can you do for your people to end all the sufferings showing in their daily lives is key.

The trend Nigerians have adopted is ...if you mess up in office, pvc will through you and your party out.

Nigeria will ve great again!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by olexjay(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
WebSurfer:
Somebody that failed common WAEC
you that got 9 A's in waec show us your achievements

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by JamesTPhillips: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by donkaz2(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
That is true and I one raise such topic under a discussion and it raise a lot of bashing expect some idiot to do same here... Adele ke is just using opportunity of the failed management during aregbesola tenure, aregbe forget himself like Adolf Hitler but anyway I smell court money Saturday will decide

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by tiwiex(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

They are being owed 30months salary. I don't care if Adeleke can even talk. Haba. Let them go Abeg. 30 months and you still owe the most in the country. Where is all that money?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by omoranmilowo: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Articulator congrats. The one others did, what came out of it? Out of the ones Buhari articulated what was the result . Ghana money (cedes) to dollar is the same, do you know how much is naira to dollar now. That is Buhari articulation for you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by tyinfinity: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Adeleke for where
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 989900: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

[s]There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out![/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 989900: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

[s]Aregbe that articulated, what did he do?

Get out![/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by OmoManU: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
I heard what he used to say during his campaigns are, 1. Don't worry, there will be a lot of money, Dangote is my friend, he will bring in so much money,Otedola is my friend, he will also bring money, even Deji will bring money

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by maestroferdi: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

It appears you are a time-waster...

May we know what is the thrust of Buhari's government? The same Buhari some of you guys in the South West are ready to die for.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by nawtyme: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari has been in power, what is his plan for the country?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Kingjames(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
SINGING AND DANCING SKELEWU

Psalms 149, 3: Let them praise his name in the DANCE: let them SING PRAISES unto him with the timbrel and harp. Bible (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Smile4daddy(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
He got no plan, no good intentions other than looting and dancing away with the state treasures.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by comfortmusa: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Actions speak louder than words, what someone actually does means more than what they say they will do, Take Buhari instance, his slogan is change but we have change from good to worse. Under Buhari, thieving in government is still striving, poverty is spiking, crime is the order of the day, people are dying; Boko Haram are killing human and the Herdsmen are slitting throats without hinder. We are better off than we were four years ago. Buhari's idea of job empowerment programmes run by governors in Nigeria.
1. Wheelbarrows in Benue
2. Mai shayi in Kano
3. Shoe shiners in Borno

WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.