Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50568 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Babs91: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Dancing and singing
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by nawtyme: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2018
WebSurfer:
Somebody that failed common WAEC
Your president does not even have the WAEC

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

this is the best you will get

https://vimeo.com/226208978

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by princfred(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
The best thing to happen to Nigerian political space is to have this kind of learned and wealthy(not just rich) men get involved not just charlatans, upgraded thugs and people who are easily blown away by money due to their previous low financial state.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by NovusHomo(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Aregbe that articulated, what did he do?

Get out!

F9 Gang

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by DAntivirus: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
biafrabushboy indeed
Hello...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

Mischief monger
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by TonyRoland(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Nbote:
What Exactly do U want to to with his campaign speech?? Haven't U heard campaign speeches before or U jus want to start an argument of whether he can speak well or not.. Our President is yet to sit down for a Presidential media chat or even a debate but dat is not a problem becos some of u believe in his body language
laugh wan kill me.......
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by skedman(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Get out!
odee he has the best secondary school in the whole of nigeria not even lagos can contest. Dont be bias please visit osun one day

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Homguy(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Get out!
I have been waiting to see this
Man talk. But I haven't , I doubt he speaks english

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by clinsman1: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Wot have you gained from the previous ones you have heard, including the one of Mr president
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by NovusHomo(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Dont worry you will soon hear his Governor speech cool cool cool cool

He dances, that's all Oshun needs. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Bakerdav: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

na you sabi we are tried of apc govt in osun state, imagine taken workers for granted

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Otunba2004(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

Buhari that promised heaven and earth during the campaign in 2015 what did he do, get out once again.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by narpheesarh: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Me I have heard oo.. He said Dangote called him, and was like "Demo! , owo n bo ni Osun" �

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

You see how they've within one breath, defaced this beautiful post?

This is what they are good at.

When it comes to being USELESS, I bet you can never beat them to it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
If Osun state think they have problems with salaries wait till this guy is sworn in

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by merrymaker2: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!
Haaaaa...koret.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by stat(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Otunba2004(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??
you're stupid for not saying the truth, according to your nonsense story you went ede for contract, were you not paid for the contract? Worker were not paid for the work they have done, Osun workers voted out APC simply because they are hungry, how do you expect them to still vote for the same party,, they don't mind who is coming to the state seat,, reasoning with your brain man.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by stat(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Otunba2004:
Buhari that promised heaven and earth during the campaign in 2015 what did he do, get out once again.
At least we have a clue and reason to vote for him.....Abeg

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

eleshi.. I suppose we should all blindly support apc despite how much they have suffered us in their 8yrs.
I have tasted oyinlola
I have tasted aregbesoribu...i know which one I prefer.
if zombies like you has spent your time trying to prevail on aregbe to pay workers salaries maybe this election would have been dusted days ago.
arindin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by magzey: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Na Moni do the speech for him cheesy grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
He doesnt even understand the meaning of his background

olodo rabata
geometricaxis:

this is the best you will get

https://vimeo.com/226208978

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Uzziano: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
APC out PDP in
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by DeWisedon(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!
as in get out,so its not an insult
lol,Nairaland una no go kill me abeg
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by EmekaMD(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
The same idiots that'd say it's ok for Buhari not to stand for a debate..

Double standard things
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

My brother that's Nigeria for you woh. Get ready to receive the insult of ur life, just for asking a reasonable question

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Basically PDP Supporters

and its disappointing

stat:

Many Nigerians don't really know what Governance is, all what they want is food,sex and Free Stuff Promises....Tired sad
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
geometricaxis:
If Osun state think they have problems with salaries wait till this guy is sworn in
awon ashunu, ashieree...it can not be worse than what it is right now.
oju ti ri ni ipinle osun
and bastardy want us to majorly vote again for our traducers.

zombie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.