Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa (17742 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by RevenGeMission: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
lolol
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by sambrow(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Qdot26740:
fraudster
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Koolking(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Must it always be PDP complaining and whining like little babies all the time? They were not the only party in the election but they are making themselves mockery of the entire process. How the mighty has fallen to the oil-discovery level.

This is not the first time in Nigeria that INEC has declared an election inconclusive. Some years in Imo, INEC declared an election APGA won with almost 80,000 margin, PDP shamelessly hailed the decision by INEC. PDP allegedly won in Osun with 300+ margin and they are already threatening brimstone.

How childish, PDP needs to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Manweysabi(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Kwankwasiyya!

Amana!!
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Useless INEC causing chaos in the country.. So after the rerun now if APC is declared winner...what do they want PDP to do?... Inconclusive should mean that in some PU boxes where snatched or result sheets torn into pieces....so that getting results were impossible but look at what INEC called inconclusive.......
Buhari has given them order to label it anything.....
Who will be around on Thursday for the re-run when most people will be in their place of work
I sorry for my country
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by olanrewaju99(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2018
My great people of osun it's time to make the wise choice accepting money to vote is not worth the hardship it will bring. Say no to bad governance the time is now. Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by ijemishkisic(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
OK Mr. Resist!
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by lawrence35(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
The politics in my country.

My signature will amaze you
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Koolking:
Must it always be PDP complaining and whining like little babies all the time? They were not the only party in the election but they are making themselves mockery of the entire process. How the mighty have fallen to the oil-discovery level.

This is not the first time in Nigeria
Oga go and sit down abeg......
PDP is not complaining but people are complaining about the level of corruption in this country....
Why didn't INEC say result of Ekiti State was inconclusive?....
because Buhari is not favoured....there should be a re-run
This is how you support corruption through ignorance
Be wise for once

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Koolking(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga go and sit down abeg......
PDP is not complaining but people are complaining about the level of corruption in this country....
Why didn't INEC say result of Ekiti State was inconclusive?....
because Buhari is not favoured....there should be a re-run
This is how you support corruption through ignorance
Be wise for once

ok
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by SpeedLimit(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
annnikky:

I dnt have time for kids like u ok so my frnd fvck off my mention b4 i decend on u grin
cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
buhariguy:
This one is irrelevant, he don't even know what he is saying .

E pain this small Buharist no be small grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by magzey: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2018
What are you waiting begin the resist now ,APC is going to be the winner in sha ALLAH.Go and settle your constituency in KANO first.
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by brenister10: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

Go suck your mama pussy cheesy cheesy

E be like say you be orphan, i no blame you, one condom would have done the job. Wake up from your illusion, then nemesis will immediately catch up with you.
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by SpeedLimit(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
brenister10:

E be like say you be orphan, i no blame you. Wake up from your illusion, then nemesis will immediately catch up with you.
Go give your papa blowjob_ cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by pelicanbeau(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
annnikky:

I dnt have time for kids like u ok so my frnd fvck off my mention b4 i decend on u grin

Sometime, silence is golden...it would be better to shun and snub that e-diot
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by lielbree: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

If INEC is working for APC as you claim . Then Oyetola is the winner already .
Will of the people
So the 200k people that voted Oyetola are not people ? Or the 100k people that voted Omisore are not people.
Oh , your logic is that only those that voted Adeleke are the people?
Go suck your mama pussy
You obviously lack home training.

By the way democracy is a game of numbers. Majority is wha5 counts! The 200k that voted for apc are irrelevant if majority voted for pdp!
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by gaby(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Na Osun and Adeleke be una lastest campaign slogan now...

What a shameless and predictable lot
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by SpeedLimit(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2018
lielbree:

You obviously lack home training.

By the way democracy is a game of numbers. Majority is wha5 counts! The 200k that voted for apc are irrelevant if majority voted for pdp!
Where is the majority that voted pdp ?
Are you INeC ?
Why don’t you wait till the Election is concluded and the winner announced before you start to suck your mama pussy cheesy
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by akpanbaba: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2018
PDP returnee.He is back to finish the destruction of PDP
Is he a politician or political prostitute
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by rock003: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2018
buhariguy:
This one is irrelevant, he don't even know what he is saying .

Your opinion is limited to you and those dumb fools that like your comment. The majority knows better
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by valstan: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2018
NAIRALAND POLLING UNIT. Like for PDP Share for APC
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by translux(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Like play Like play APC Administration term is ending soon without any achievement
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by annnikky(f): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Sometime, silence is golden...it would be better to shun and snub that e-diot
tnx babes smiley

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Blackfire:
Buhari will deal with you all when he comes back.

You mean the lifeless bughari grin
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by KingRagnar: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
The same conspiracy being purported in PDP camp and made to look like its from APC, time used to plan a conspiracy that should have been used to invest honestly in running the election. PDP has always like short cut backed by bribery, that had always been the sure way for their win , until PMB stepped into the game, it's over
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Benekruku(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
tommykiwi:
Plz you guys should do everything possible to resist this blood sucking APChit party back to power.

Hello

wake up, The re rerun are in APC strongholds, so dont expect a miracle. Earlier you start wailing, the better cos its going to be free and fair and APC would win
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
annnikky:

My frnd swerve, must u call ur mother in everything u do? Grow up or u go n play with ur mates ok tongue

Him mama no be human being
Re: Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa by annnikky(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2018
Slexyangel:

Him mama no be human being
cheesy cheesy maybe na pig born am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced / Court Restores Mahdi Ali Gusau As Zamfara Deputy Governor / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.