Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano (1724 Views)

Edo LG Poll: Why I’m Supporting My Younger Brother To Be Chairman — Gov Obaseki / 9th Senate: Why I’m Supporting Lawan – Ifeanyi Ubah / Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by olokeded: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Sen Rabiu Kwankwaso on Monday sneaked into the ancient city of Kano apparently to douse tension over his endorsement of his son-in law, Abba Kabir Yusuf, as the governorship candidate of PDP in the state in the 2019 governorship election.

The Senator who addressed his supporters at his Milla Road residence in Kano metropolis confirmed that he is in support of the emergence of his son in law as the next governor of Kano State.

News Agency reports that the Senator explained that his choice of Abba Kabir Yusuf was necessary because most of the projects he executed during his tenure, including the famous Kano Kofar Nassarawa flyover were designed and executed by Yusuf.
READ ALSO Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria

“Today most of the projects being executed by Ganduje are not durable and of low standard while huge amount of money was being spent on them.

“But our projects which mostly were designed and executed by Abba Kabir Yusuf are today standing firm in Kano,” he said.

Kwankwaso, who spent only one hour in Kano, told his supporters who thronged his house that he was willing to sit with them and iron things out.
READ ALSO Trump speaks on US lawmakers impeaching him

“If not for the fact that I’m busy and rushing to go back to Abuja for the Presidential screening going on right now, I would have loved to sit and discuss vital issues with you”, he said.

He promised to return in the next few weeks to resolve some of the issues on the forthcoming elections in 2019.

Even though many of his supporters were not aware of his arrival in Kano, his house was filled to capacity.
READ ALSO Senator Joshua Dariye submits APC nomination form from prison

“I’m in Kano to see you and say thank you for the brotherhood and progressive unity we enjoy as Kwankwasiyya members. Certainly we will sit and talk on vital issues affecting us”.

Among his top supporters at the venue were the former Chief of Staff and Commissioner for Water Resources, Dr Yunusa Dangwani, Abba Kabir Yusuf, a former Commissioner of Works as well as Aminu Abdulsalam, his former commissioner of State Affairs.

http://www.metronaija.ng/kwankwaso-why-im-supporting-my-son-in-law-to-be-the-next-governor-of-kano/

cc: lalasticlala mydn44

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by blackpanda: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
serial loser! grin shocked
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Sirjamo: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2018
I pity Kwankwaso, by defecting to the useless pdp, its just like kicking a penalty completely out of the stadium

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by CilicMarin: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Let's see how the idiotic pigs of Biafra are going to twist this.

Okorocha is even a learner here.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by zlantanfan: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Selfish interest as usual but people are cool as long it's from their divide
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by anibirelawal(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chai, Politics in my dear country has turned to Family Affairs.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
I fear for my PDP, this should not be allowed to happen

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by KenOne: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
I thought PDP supporters condemned Okorocha and APC but are silent on Kwankwaso and PDP.

The same way PDP jubilated and hailed INEC when they declared Rochas Okorocha election in 2011 and 2015 inconclusive even when he was leading on both occasions with over 70k votes because the outstanding votes is over 70k.

The same PDP jubilated when INEC declared Abubakar Audu election inconclusive even when he was leading with over 40k votes because the outstanding votes is over 40k votes.

But PDP wants INEC to declare PDP winner with 353 margin when outstanding votes is over 3k.

Hypocrisy is PDP and PDP supporters are hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by HotMata: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
And these where the same people who came out to the general space cry rain and thurnders about who Rochas of the APC is gradually turning Imo state into his family business. This same people were so quick to start accusing the APC just this last week of how Tinubu was imposing a new candidate to lagosians and even Wike had to come out and started capitalizing on it by adivsing Ambode to shun Godfatherism and turn away from Tinubu. But now see them! Just negodu what Kankwanso is saying. Nigerians should be aware od these nation dividers.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by LibertyRep: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hypocrisy is when you castigate Rochas but keep mute on Kwankwanso because of party affiliation.

However, I do not think anyone should be denied his/her fundamental right to vote and be voted for simply because he/she is related to whoever.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by maestroferdi: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kwakwanso dont chase two rabbits at the same time and catch none at the end of the day...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
He has just lost chances of being nominated for PDP presidential primaries..
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Butterflyleo: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP is a fraudulent and Hypocritical party.

They shout to high heavens against others while they are busy doing worse in their own party.

Kwankwaso wants to entrench Family government in Kano.

Kano PDP Governorship Aspirant - Son InLaw

Tarauni Rep - Son InLaw

Kabo Rep - Brother InLaw

Dawakin Tofa - Son InLaw to State PDP Caretaker Chairman

Kwankwaso is a thief and a fraud just like the party he now represents

FarahAideed come and see your PDP oo grin

Bunch of fraudulent wailers

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Throwback: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
KenOne:
I thought PDP supporters condemned Okorocha and APC but are silent on Kwankwaso and PDP.

The same way PDP jubilated and hailed INEC when they declared Rochas Okorocha election in 2011 and 2015 inconclusive even when he was leading on both occasions with over 70k votes because the outstanding votes is over 70k.

The same PDP jubilated when INEC declared Abubakar Audu election inconclusive even when he was leading with over 40k votes because the outstanding votes is over 40k votes.

But PDP wants INEC to declare PDP winner with 353 margin when outstanding votes is over 3k.

Hypocrisy is PDP and PDP supporters are hypocrites.

You know the damnable PDP so well.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Omeokachie: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Like Okorocha, like Kwankwaso.

Yeye people.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by FarahAideed: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP is a fraudulent and Hypocritical party.

They shout to high heavens against others while they are busy doing worse in their own party.

Kwankwaso wants to entrench Family government in Kano.

Kano PDP Governorship Aspirant - Son InLaw

Tarauni Rep - Son InLaw

Kabo Rep - Brother InLaw

Dawakin Tofa - Son InLaw to State PDP Caretaker Chairman

Kwankwaso is a thief and a fraud just like the party he now represents

FarahAideed come and see your PDP oo grin

Bunch of fraudulent wailers

I hope you remember all these people you have mentioned were in Satanic APC till just some weeks ago ..It will take some time to reform them from this Bourdillon mentality but we will with time

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Butterflyleo: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you remember all these people you have mentioned were in Satanic APC till just some weeks ago ..It will take some time to reform them from this Bourdillon mentality but we will with time

I hope you know that all these people I mentioned did not come up as Kwankwasos chosen ones while he was in APC but suddenly became so when he is now in PDP.

He knows APC would not permit this so waited until he moved to a fraudulent party like PDP where anything goes.

Bunch of Hypocrites and Frauds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by meolaniyi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
What l heard from my lgbo friends is that lgbos are not against anybody even presenting his wife.
But Okorocha and APC are taboo in Igboland. The also said Kwakwasiya is loved by his people and the whole Kano is begging his son inlaw to contest

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by apolonius(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
meolaniyi:
What l heard from my lgbo friends is that lgbos are not against anybody even presenting his wife.
But Okorocha and APC are taboo in Igboland. The also said Kwakwasiya is loved by his people and the whole Kano is begging his son inlaw to contest

They must really love him for him to sneak in to beg protesters and associates in Kano yesterday, right?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by Butterflyleo: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
meolaniyi:

The Igbo friends line about what they said regarding kwankwaso left me in stitches grin

As I type this there is a serious crisis in Kano over kwankwaso imposing his son in law as governor. Many of his followers and stake holders have vowed not to accept it.

So where are your "Igbo friends" getting their gist from regarding THE WHOLE KANO?

Laughing in Ganduje cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by godedi: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by CilicMarin: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano by vedaxcool(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin grin poor foolish ex deputy governor of Kano, who followed a man who sees his less experienced son as being more capable than him. But even poorer fools who followed a man who gleefully declared he would bring the president's head on a platter, would avoid this thread like they did here.

(1) (Reply)

Replacing Peter Obi As Running Mate ‘not An Option' For Atiku / Senate Summons Amaechi Over Alleged Plan To Toll Eastern Railway / The Economist Backs Atiku To Win But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.