Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) (29072 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) by linkszelda: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2018
troublemakea:
here's a thread on Fulani attacking a Berom community and sure expect Fulani BMC' s like Quintuple linkszelda and AlhajiYoung to remain silent

But you let Berom people retaliate that when you'd know how long and pipe strong their dick is accusing Berom of always doing the killings undecided

God will disappoint you all enemies of peace loving middle belters
grin cheesy so you're still displaying your stupidity for all to see. I have never hailed or defended any fulani or herdsmen for their killings, what I stated about the beroms is the reality just as fulani killing people is also a reality.

Unlike you I don't need to get paid before I state a reality. Like I said before killer fulani herdsmen are killers and beroms are cannibals I don't support any one of them. You can go to hell
Re: Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) by Quintuple: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
linkszelda:

grin cheesy so you're still displaying your stupidity for all to see. I have never hailed or defended any fulani or herdsmen for their killings, what I stated about the beroms is the reality just as fulani killing people is also a reality.

Unlike you I don't need to get paid before I state a reality. Like I said before killer fulani herdsmen are killers and beroms are cannibals I don't support any one of them. You can go to hell
That stupiid troublemakea is just looking for attention nd nothing.
I didnt supported fulani killings as well, but he was busy making a case out of it. If Beromites are on a reprisals why cant they target Fulani herdsmen only?
As long as you are a muslim be it Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Kanuri etc and plying through that death trap of Town (DU), there is always 50% chance you wont come out of it alive.
Re: Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Quintuple:
That stupiid troublemakea is just looking for attention nd nothing.
I didnt supported fulani killings as well, but he was busy making a case out of it. If Beromites are on a reprisals why cant they target Fulani herdsmen only?
As long as you are a muslim be it Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Kanuri etc and plying through that death trap of Town (DU), there is always 50% chance you wont come out of it alive.

you're more stupid and a certified daft slowpoke.....incase your foolish self dont know attack is the best form of defense and if you're as dumb as hell to know berom tribe are peace loving

then to hell with your hate syndrome no one bloody care about whatever u or ur generation thinks angry
Re: Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) by EmirAbj: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
SadMemories:
no they maybe fighting for your mom pot of soup

Kikikikiki Bro why insulting BUBU'S FAMILY, If I Catch you en grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students / Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.