Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz (57857 Views)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by yeankhar49: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tinubu loses Ex-Wife, mother of his first son

The National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has lost his ex-wife.

Though information about the death of the estranged wife of the political icon was shrouded in secrecy, make it exclusively gathered that the deceased died about three and a half weeks ago.

She was said to be the mother of Jide who died on November 1, 2017. Jide was said to be the first son of Tinubu.

Multiple sources, who spoke under condition of anonymity, confided in this e-newspaper that the woman in question lived at Abraham Adesanya Estate in Lagos until her death. Efforts to get her real names proved abortive.

When contacted, an aide to the political leader said, “Tinubu did not lose his wife. I have just spoken with him.” An aide of Iyaloja-General of Lagos, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, also said he was not aware of the development. He promised to find out and call back. When make it contacted him again after waiting for his return call, his line was switched off.

“Well, I can confirm to you that the (former) wife of Asiwaju (Tinubu) died about three and a half weeks ago. She is the mother of Tinubu’s first son, Jide who himself died last year. I don’t know much about her but I know that she lived at Abraham Adesanya Estate until she passed on,” a source said.

She lived in a bungalow with high fence and black gate towards the end of Road 7 in the estate. When make it visited the estate, the house was locked up.

Another highly placed source told our correspondent that the deceased was no longer recognised as Tinubu’s wife as at the time she died.

The source said: “The truth of the matter is that as far as women in Asiwaju’s life are concerned, it is only Remi Tinubu that is recognised. The issue is that anything other than Remi when it comes to women in his life, is not recognised.

“But what I can confirm to you is that it is true that Jide’s mother died some weeks ago,” the source said.

Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki, LagosAbraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos
make it further gathered that the deceased who was simply known as “mama” by her neighbours at Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah area of Lagos complained of chest and head pain before she died.

A ‘keke Marwa’ driver in the area said she died screaming, “My head, my chest.” He claimed to have known the deceased but admitted that “I never had any contact with her.”

Another keke Marwa driver, who said he often gave her a ride, said she was a nice woman. He also said he was not around when she passed away.

“She called me to give her a ride whenever she didn’t feel like driving. I called her “Mama.” I know nothing about how she died, as I was out of Lagos then. But she had called me two days before her death to ask if I was back. He also said a young lady whom he suspected to be her daughter lived with her. “After mama died, I used to see her around but now, I don’t see her anymore,” he said.

Tinubu, who is a former Lagos State Governor, while reacting to Jide’s death, had disclosed that he died of cardiac arrest.

In a statement by his media aide, Tunde Rahman, Tinubu had said his son’s death was a reminder that “none of us knows when our last day shall be”.

“My son was a highly intelligent person with a vibrant personality and a zest for life. He followed his own course and made his own way on his own terms,” he said.

Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki, LagosAbraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos
“Those who knew him could not help but like him. Yet, he was taken away by cardiac arrest when it seemed he had so much life to still live. This is a reminder that we must live each day to its best as none of us knows when our last day shall be.

“Mortality comes upon us all. We have no choice in that but we do have a choice whether we shall be good or bad, just or unjust. Let us all strive toward the best in ourselves,” he had said.

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/exclusive-tinubu-loses-ex-wife/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by chiefolododo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
eyah ,sorry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by NobodyKnows(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
We all gonna die someday undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by miteolu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by dukie25: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
R I P

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Quidquopro: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ehya
How did Remi... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Corrinthians(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
There's a difference between saying "Tinubu's ex wife dies", and saying "Tinubu loses ex wife".

The former underscores the fact they share no "bonds" anymore (except children of course) , and the later suggests they are divorced but still "together".

Well, most bloggers are nothing but educated illiterates, so I don't expect them to know this.

"Make it" blog indeed. Just look how dumb the name of the blog sounds. sad

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by anibirelawal(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This man has used another one for Osun election, he used the woman's son and now the woman. Life is not fair

Are you for real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by OCTAVO: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Olibboy: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Emmafe(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by bedspread: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
So Chief has Wives...
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by DBossNG(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olohun ba WA owo re duro o.
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Blackfire(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Higher sacrifice....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by sabenabeauty(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
This woman? wow
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by olaagbalagba: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by fpeter(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by kennosklint(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Karma at it again
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Fierce11: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Politically inclined sacrifice. If you know, you know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by walearoy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
so?
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmmm

Who else doesn't trust Jagaban? lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Tonimordred(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oluwasammy123:
Good
so whats good about it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Sirpaul(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
another one for election... chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Jflex07(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
yeankhar49:

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/exclusive-tinubu-loses-ex-wife/
Everyone connected to the frog eyed afonja is deteriorating.. it shall never be well with Apc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by pweshdodo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.