Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Passion Of Love- Last Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Passion Of Love- Last Episode (449 Views)

Victims Of Passion / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion Of Love- Last Episode by healthfulng: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
She took his head in her hand towards her other breast, and he gave it the same attention and love that he gave to its twin and began sucking it hard, she closed her eyes enjoying the sensation and then said in a very aroused voice that seemed strange even to her own ears ‘I thought it will be easy, but it’s not, I want to explore the world, grow and try new things.’ Then added ‘Do you remember always telling me I had potential?! What did that mean?! Did you really mean it?! Or did you mean a potential to Bleep you well like no other woman has ever done?! What did you mean David when you said you see potential in me, what kind of potential?! Did you mean ‘Being your LovePeddler HIDING BEHIND A WIFE TITLE?’ She said to him pulling herself from his embrace, and liberating her pussy from being daily bleeped by him, she wasn’t going to deny that she enjoyed and loved every minute of it, but she wants more. He looked at her breasts, his saliva still covering it, a prove that he was loving them minutes ago , and then to her cunt that loved his cock like no other woman did and will ever do.
https://switluv.com/passion-of-love-last-episode/
Re: Passion Of Love- Last Episode by healthfulng: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2018
?

(1) (Reply)

THE IMMACULATES (A Play Written By Prof. Mike Breeze) / Madam(an Intriguing Story)(chapter 6-11) / The Rise And Fall Of Apartheid - Nigeria As A Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.