Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (27751 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by 93Miles: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.

Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.

And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.

Guys, over to you..
I love my mom more.

I've told her lies and truth..

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by creatorsverse(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
The truth is I won't say the truth

There are some things best left unsaid
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by xianah(f): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Both of them....he's nt ready to let go .
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Westaslave2(f): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Luminouz my husband come n talk now! because no be only oha soup u sabi!
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by HARDDON: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
amiibaby:
The one he lies to ofcos... Cos he can't bear to hurt her with the truth....but at the long run the truth suffices

Fear a man who tells you "truth"...

They are either a Twist back off the ladies' book( manipulative) or what you really wano hear.

A man who truely values you, wud do all within his mundane powers to avoid things that wud result in having to tell u stuffs

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
Luminouz my husband come n talk now! because no be only oha soup u sabi!
My biafran Queen.. Ayam here!!!
What's going on??
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Mannygoulding(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy truth or I off, we go kuku the look yourself dey go!! grin
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by micflo28(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Most women are bad at detecting lies. So ladies, always give regular calls to that your amebo friend, she will tell you what your husband is into lately. Meanwhile, a guys loves more the girl he tells the truth
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Ihatelove(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
A man/woman can lie to you and still not love you. And he/she can also be honest with you and still not love you. So it's a complicated question as it depends on the personality of the person involved

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Westaslave2(f): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
luminouz:

My biafran Queen.. Ayam here!!!
What's going on??
eeh nna ke kwanu?
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by luminouz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
eeh nna ke kwanu?
Ermmmmm...
U say what??
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.

Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.

And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.

Guys, over to you..
Even yesternight, I clarified the fact that girls hate to hear the truth. A lady on whatsapp told me point blank that telling the truth is boring, they need a lieor two to keep the fantasy level stable.

For the guys, they mostly will take the one they tell the truth to, but the truth is quite relative these days. And ladies are making such efforts seem like a waste cos of the love of lies.

Must I lie?

grin

Any lady that isn't entrenched in the fantasy world is a serious and unique lady!!!

The truth is realistic and not sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2018
amiibaby:
Exactly but u know guys will always be guys the will always want t please gurls no matter what
The question is =if the pleasing don't arise, the ladies hop onto the next train for the menpleasers
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Ihatelove:
A man/woman can lie to you and still not love you. And he/she can also be honest with you and still not love you. So it's a complicated question as it depends on the personality of the person involved
I don't always get this personality separation from character building stones like honesty, integrity, etc. How are they different?

What makes up a personality? Is honesty alien or subjective?

Pls clarify.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Westaslave2(f): 1:13am On Sep 27, 2018
luminouz:

Ermmmmm...
U say what??
kikikikiki...yeye omoluabi boy
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by kabillionaire(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2018
if u can't lie to a lady, u don't care about her feelings.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by DaddyNimo(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2018
the one he knacks without condom...girl if he wears condom with you, ure a short time.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2018
It's not about the lie it's not about the truth. It's about being lied to or who truth is spoken to.
If a man lies to you and you quickly detect he is lying and react in some kind of way, that man will love you forever but when you take his lies and behave dumb, he won't love you like how he loves the former.

But if a man tells you the truth and u still don't believe him be rest assured he would love whoever that believes him.

So a man's love goes to whoever that can spot him lying or telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Mmm ladies

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria woman and girls prefer lies better than true , that is why we have majority of baba mama and olosho
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by luminouz(m): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2018
smiley
Westaslave2:
kikikikiki...yeye omoluabi boy
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by babyfaceafrica: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Ihatelove:
lolz...personality should not matter when It comes to honesty... ..say the truth and let hell break loose
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by babyfaceafrica: 4:37am On Sep 27, 2018
daveP:
I don't always get this personality separation from character building stones like honesty, integrity, etc. How are they different?

What makes up a personality? Is honesty alien or subjective?

Pls clarify.
I am with you on this..I don't get it
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by babyfaceafrica: 4:39am On Sep 27, 2018
amiibaby:
The one he lies to ofcos... Cos he can't bear to hurt her with the truth....but at the long run the truth suffices
if she wants to be hurt let her be..nothing beats the same truth.....

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by holyfather(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2018
It depends on who the man truly is.
If he's a serial liar, then...
But if he's a gentleman, well...
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by soviete(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2018
amiibaby:
so what's now the point lying in the first instance cheesy
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by soviete(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Singleslife:
The one he tells the truth. I'd rather be told the truth than lies. Truth shows honesty cos if the relationship eventually ends and you later find out you've been lied to all along in the relationship after the breakup you'd surely be hurt.

Honest relationships often end well.
but i have noticed ..u ladies that lie to u .u a always fall in love with..the truthful ones do not interest u..u see them as boring
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Peterosky(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2018
It all depends on the situation where the truth or lies are told. However it is, telling your woman the truth or lies does not really define your love for her or not. Take for instance, I cheat on my wife and she suspects, do you think it will be a Wise decision to accept that I am cheating on her? I would rather deny the allegation and try to adjust in order not to hurt her feelings.
In a nutshell, all I am saying is that there is hardly a relationship without lies.Some times we even tell lies to the one we love most.

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by ElectGINeer(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Know when to lie and when to say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by olahpet777(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2018
The one he tell 60% truth, 25%lie to spare her feeling nd hides the remaining 15% from her. Thats jus my opinion nd what i do.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by oglalasioux(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Tell your woman the truth about how broke you are and lose her forever.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by folake4u(f): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2018
daveP:
Even yesternight, I clarified the fact that girls hate to hear the truth. A lady on whatsapp told me point blank that telling the truth is boring, they need a lieor two to keep the fantasy level stable.

For the guys, they mostly will take the one they tell the truth to, but the truth is quite relative these days. And ladies are making such efforts seem like a waste cos of the love of lies.

Must I lie?

grin

Any lady that isn't entrenched in the fantasy world is a serious and unique lady!!!

The truth is realistic and not sweet!

I always want the Truth to be told to me. It might hurt at first but I'd appreciate such person.

So I'm a unique ladysmiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / The Lecturer And Comfort ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.