Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony (45313 Views)

Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nigeriapen1: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018

Spanish giant, Real Madrid were the most honoured club at FIFA's The Best awards on Monday night, with five of their players picking up six honours including Luka Modric winning best men's player of the award.

On Tuesday morning, Thibaut Courtois, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric and Marcelo posed with their awards along with their teammates at the Ciudad Real Madrid training ground.

See full photos below....

Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/real-madrid-stars-show-off-their-awards-at-training-after-the-fifas-the-best-awards-ceremony-photos/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ronaldo right now.

62 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by ominilongest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Billic:
Ronaldo right now.
U say what grin

267 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Itchingpreeq: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Op, pls leave Thibaut courtiour out of it. He got it as a Chelsea player

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by megoru: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
yeah yeah

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by spartan50(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cool..
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
All of them combined will not have half of Ronaldo's glory after their careers

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Iscoalarcon: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
cool and the domination continues Reyes del Europa Reyes del Mundo cool

If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Short of......smiley
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
I live how Idris Elba shaded the both of them for being absent.

They both should have manned up.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by yungkels(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
cheshit fan spotted
#YNWA

8 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Tonical(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sorry guys...

What can I study with this result..... Maths C4,EnglishC6,MarketingE8,CRSD7,BiologyC5,Lit-in-Eng D7,GovtE8,CivicD7,EconomicsC6

Your advice is appreciated
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Olukologia24592(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
The whole world is full of favouritism.... I'm none of them would meet up with cr7 records

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Holla007(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Billic:
Ronaldo right now.

As if he has not won anything. What will you then say about Messi and Barcelona. Ndi nmadu sef!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by otunde527: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cool

Check my Ziggy for your rmb @ #48/rmb...
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Iscoalarcon: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aderewah:
All of them combined will not have half of Ronaldo's glory after their careers
Ramos alone is greater than Ronaldo and all Portuguese footballers shocked cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by DBossNG(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cool

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats to them.
YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Melison(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Ramos alone is greater than Ronaldo and all Portuguese footballers shocked cool
try harder it ain't funny

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

What can I study with this result..... Maths C4,EnglishC6,MarketingE8,CRSD7,BiologyC5,Lit-in-Eng D7,GovtE8,CivicD7,EconomicsC6

Anything studyable

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by ednoville(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Buy electricity on Buypower.ng

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by gurunlocker: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Itchingpreeq:

No, he got it for his performance with Belgium in World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by ogorwyne(f): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

I was going to say economics and statistics till I counted and saw that you have less than 5 credits. Put in more work in your O'level. Most public universities won't admit you with that result. I don't know about private schools sha. Just register for waec and NECO again first.

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by elotajohn1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

Ward Chairman under APC grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hala Madrid

Boss hadura29 hope you're seeing the new Seriki of football.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Sharpshooota: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
That tall for nothing goalie shouldn't have any trophy to show
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Sharpshooota: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
madridguy:
Hala Madrid

Boss hadura29 hope you're seeing the new Seriki of football.

Zombies don't watch football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Tonical(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
ogorwyne:

I was going to say economics and statistics till I counted and saw that you have less than 5 credits. Put in more work in your O'level. Most public universities won't admit you with that result. I don't know about private schools sha. Just register for waec and NECO again first.
...thanks

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by sexdoll: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
modric no deserve that award angry angry angry
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
What is your problem here again?

Sharpshooota:

Zombies don't watch football

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.