Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81453 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Organs:

Bros, you actually sound "stupid" with your assumption? How can you say that for all and everyone? There are soo many stupid "idiots" out there that that do not care. Imagine, when stupid selfish mumus will post nudes of underaged girls they took advantage of you are here saying a guy will not post ""ordinary name" of an innocent girl? Case in point, you forgot about the corper that posted the pic of a secondary school student giving him BJ last year? I read that he got in trouble with the authorities, I sincerely hope he got jail time and that it is on his useless record. I also hope "Corper Jide gets in trouble for breach of student confidentiality for exposing the privacy of his student.
U are right

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by jonadaft: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood
What about OSU girls that usually practice with their father and brothers from about 8 years old ?

Osu ipob girls are all wh0res

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by addikt(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
This same thing happened to me in 2013 while I was serving in ibadan, I have to call the girl and advice her , letting her know she's too small and should face her studies ... she said okay and she'll find me when she get older , I told her it's okay by me but should face her studies ...believe me , the girl still call me till now telling me she's old enough to have a bf now ...lol, funny Tobiloba

3 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by GIFTD: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
If u cannot see then u're blind ASAP
Mbaebieb2r:
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the letter, she only spoke her mind. Emotions are not be hidden. So it's left for the corper Jide to know what to do with the girl feelings. Left for him to accept or decline the girl proposal. Love is a beautiful thing it doesn't matter the age,level or class
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by chinasap2018(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Devish Mind
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenCock: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
He should reply her by telling her the truth : she is too young for this kind of rubbish.
Not to a kaduna girl ooh! They like prickk ehn! I don't mean fyiork oh... Just gv dem ur prickk n dey will get excited.

Na e mk their CUNTinent too dey wide with plenty mineral oil
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jonathan:

What about OSU girls that usually practice with their father and brothers from about 8 years old ?

Osu ipob girls are all wh0res
thunder fire u ,4 insulting d igbo ladies...biafran goddess westaslave2 come n fight 4 ur children

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenCock: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tapout:
It's normal In the north to find kids in classes way above their age. so the girl is probably not a kid (I'll say she's naive) ...
the guy should be careful the kind of play and joke that transpires in the classroom, cos she mentioned that in the letter.

but how do we ascertain the authenticity of this letter...copper jide may just be seeking for cheap attention...besides, all the guys i know bearing jide are very mischievous, deceitful & cunning. cheesy

U have not lived in the north, they are not old anything!! Girl of 15 n 16 dey find young guys to fyiork dem. They don't need ur cash sef, just love dem n they will bele-full for u sef
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
you are serving ur father's land. these are the fruits of ur father's land. ripe it dem. na joke oooooo b4 holy mary call for my head
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
dirty girl + craw craw corper =warapa galore...lolz
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenCock: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

You are right
My brother served in nasarawa, he said the same thing.. Hausa gals throwing themselves up and down to him,
U will open answer sheet to mark exams and u will be seeing I LOVE U SIR , CAN U BE MY BOYFREND everywhere.
Didn't know they are that lose in the north. undecided
they r seriously loosed oh! Im in Abuja sef, they even banned dem from entering barracks cos if dem enter soldier room na cold malt plus splitting of legs on a daily basis. U fit toast like 5girls, still prack all of dem that same evening.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by GIFTD: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naughtytboy:
If it me am gonna love her without penetration, and i wil also make her cum. Dx girl is not small at hrt
end time poster mtcheew
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
thunder fire u ,4 insulting d igbo ladies...biafran goddess westaslave2 come n fight 4 ur children
Who insulted my worshippers, An afonja .?..i dnt believe it, Be calm i no wat i wl do 2 dia amala n ewedu!

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by GIFTD: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na only bed u believe and sabi .spit on all these end time posters.
boiz2men:
Looks fabricated

But lets assume its real grin

Our unreal babe was marketing her qualities.

I'm beautiful and neat, she said grin grin

I find that hilarious.......

The author could have made her say

"I'm very good in bed and I know all the positions"
grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
nextstep:

This is not true. They were both students.

Macron, French president, was the one dating his teacher. (you might also be referring to somebody else).

Still doesn't make it right: there are reasons we frown on people with any type of authority dating somebody in their charge (whether teacher/student or boss/subordinate)

Mistake niyen
Thank God you understand my point
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Jide should impregnate her and send her off to sokoto to join her colleagues suffering from VVF
When the word sad was invented it was you they had in mind sad
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
BrokenCock:
they r seriously loosed oh! Im in Abuja sef, they even banned dem from entering barracks cos if dem enter soldier room na cold malt plus splitting of legs on a daily basis. U fit toast like 5girls, still prack all of dem that same evening.

shocked..
Really..
Are u a military?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dirty girl + craw craw corper =warapa galore...lolz
toilet infection girl vs amala jedi jedi corper =Staphi love kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

You are right
My brother served in nasarawa, he said the same thing.. Hausa gals throwing themselves up and down to him,
U will open answer sheet to mark exams and u will be seeing I LOVE U SIR , CAN U BE MY BOYFREND everywhere.
Didn't know they are that lose in the north. undecided
U n ur bro must be handsome, 4 dos craw craw girls 2 be dying 4 sha...put ur picture on ur dp let me c hw handsome u ar!

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by MilkANDpepper: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
And why would this letter even find its way to the internet? Jide be matured abeg. This is normal. Stop shaming the girl. Imagine she sees this her respect for you will diminish. Anyway... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by denjjy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut up. I pray I serve in the north so I can have this kind opportunity
you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yankee101:

You obviously don't know Kaduna. It has among the top 10 schools of any category in the country. From Kindergarten to Tertiary to Military. The teachers' applications you saw online are for State Govt school employees. Have you seen any State Govt employment in Nigeria that is by merit and not by state of origin and/or nepotism?

If you want some of the best education in Nigeria go to Kaduna. Ask anyone that knows Kaduna to corroborate this.
stop lying isnt gud 4 u!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by stchinedu: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
He should reply her by telling her the truth : she is too young for this kind of rubbish.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by TonyBankz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
IS NOT CORPER JIDE AGAIN.. AS IF I GUYS DON'T KNOW WAT HIS REPLY WOULD ME.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
stop lying isnt gud 4 u!

You want to bring up ANY state in the country apart from present or former nation's capital let's compare?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Noel1:

So Abubakr Aisha is an Afonja name?

The mum is aboki snf dad typical afonja

grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
U n ur bro must be handsome, 4 dos craw craw girls 2 be dying 4 sha...put ur picture on ur dp let me c hw handsome u ar!

Lmao grin grin grin craw craw.. U are wicked. > grin

U will see it in private if u want cool
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
with these i pray I serve in the north

Lol but be careful o, u know those pipo don't like when southerners especially Christian roll with their women.
Make them no go cut ur hand or leg grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:

The mum is aboki snf dad typical afonja
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Fawklicant: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
And the stupid corper Jide published her name?

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by keryj(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
corper Jide need to report her to the authorities in the school just to save his neck if not the cunny girl can turn the jist around to bitter stories.

as remedy, she needs counseling, not flogging or punishment but if corper Jide loves her back, he should head straight to the family to do the needful and am sure they will accept because she must be overdue for marriage already.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lmao grin grin grin craw craw.. U are wicked. > grin

U will see it in private if u want cool
but y ar u hiding it frm d ladies b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.