Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? (393 Views)

When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by lawlhee: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
This topic is one that when asked the answer depends on the individual answering. If you ask some which do they prefer, some will tell you that as a man they prefer the lady to love them more and some females will tell you they prefer the man loving them more than they love him.
Personally, as a lady, I'll prefer my man to love me more because I feel it pains a lot for a lady to be rejected by a man, and when a man loves....mehn, it's so sweeeeet, although it doesn't guarantee that they won't f..k up. What's your own view, should a man love more or the woman
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by tee59(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Both should love each other unconditionally. If its one sided, the other takes advantage of that against his/her partner and rub in on their faces.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by donstan18: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
LOVE don't exist in Nigerian marriages.
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by lawlhee: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
tee59:
Both should love each other unconditionally. If its one sided, the other takes advantage of that against his/her partner and rub in on their faces.

But do you think it's feasible for spouses to love each other equally. In most cases one love more than the other, that's why I'm trying to find out that if at all, then who should have the bigger share of the love, because that equal love of a thing I don't buy oh
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by Shelumiel: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Love has to do with balance. This "balance" makes the whole game of love interesting , hence making the relationship last. So in my own opinion, it is wrong for one party to love more than the other .
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by lawlhee: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

Ah... grin
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:
What exist then?
No love and people are still getting married?
Re: Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? by donstan18: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Divay22:

What exist then?
No love and people are still getting married?

People get married for their own gain.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Your Kiss / Anambra-based Lovebirds Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Why Ladies Prefer Bad Boys Over The Good Ones - Cyberng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.