Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78127 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by blackmantis: 4:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 4:28am On Sep 26, 2018
ThatFairGuy:
Is this clarification from INEC or you want us to believe cooked up story...... Besides, there was no 1000 undercut in PDP scored votes but falseful addition of 1000 votes According to INEC.. you've admitted to your misapprehension with that fellow before, while sudden change again... Be straight, NL Don't need bipolar

My “mis-apprehension” or “mis-comprehension” was in the use of the term “deduction” used by “that fellow”. wink

Ok. 1000 did not belong to PDP. I get that.
I was looking at the entire report.
An over-inflation of APC votes occurred.
An under-representation of PDP votes occurred.

Nothing to be “bi-polar” about.
It is straight forward.

Back to the deduction issue!
INEC has not offered ANY explanation so far.
If the story is “cooked up”. . . Let us know.

If the reports are false. . . . Let their officials clear all doubts.

The figures we are looking at, ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? wink
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by ejimatic: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol a result that waa signed by the INEC collation officer for the LG did not emanate from INEC
i mean the one that contains olorunda osogbo and the difference of 350 totalling 4579. it does not come from INEC.it is the pdp calculation.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by hope4nigeria(m): 5:44am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless country
Great country with useless people living in it
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2018
IamEmem:

I have some questions ejo,

1) @inecnigeria did not explain the reason for the error discovered, was it a result of wrong figure entry or summation? Cos error between 10, 386 and 9,386 does not correlate especially when writing out. Can you honestly say that will make sure error??

2) why did it take @inecnigeria 48hrs to come up with these reasons, why didn't inec issue a press statement immediately after announcement on Sunday, citing this reason??

3) did @inecnigeria call the attention of other party agents to this error on the said form so that all can verify before instructing someelse to replace an already pasted result sheet?

This defence by @inecnigeria will not fly in a court of law. This is very unprofessional and fraudulent.

Good morning to you sir,
INEC could have palled with APC to rig this election, I have no problem with that cause we are still leading and we will still win by the grace of God.

The brouhaha here started before the headline of this thread was edited by the moderator, the OP initially claimed that INEC admitted to have deducted our votes illegally and increasing that of APC, and he shared the above report from INEC as evidence.
So you should understand where I'm coming from, I was not even defending INEC or any party as it may seem, I was only trying to spell out the misconception here and thank God the moderator has done the needful.
The INEC could even deduct more votes if they so wish, the whole world is watching and the masses have spoken' and irrespective of whatever they do the masses have the final say.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by nkemjacob2(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2018
INEC which way......
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by rock003: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Goddamned it.So can the INEC chair, Returning officer and all their staff involved in this sham election be immediately arrested, prosecuted & jailed
They have continue to confirm the fears of the Nigerian electorate & disgracing the Nigerian nation.

No, they won't be arrested; they will only be promoted, conferred with chieftancy titles and be made rich since they have only done the will of the men in power
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by rock003: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
lirusehn:
No part of this report shows deduction of any votes, it instead clarified the 1000 votes mistakenly added to our votes.

What's hard to decode here?

Then let the 1000 votes "mistakenly" added to your votes be removed, and let's see if there will be need for a rerun.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by rock003: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
lirusehn:

I won't wanna sound rude.

I am not blind bra, read very well.

You are already rude. That your comment is rude because you abused the truth and turned facts on its head, albeit intentionally. So, you are down to earth rude already
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by waveman2: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
My friend stop talking like this, when they discovered the error was stopped them from informing the party agents before pasting the new result sheet.That is the proper thing to do we are not in a kangaroo country.

lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by rock003: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2018
vedaxcool:

You have said it all. A lot of educated Nigerians are no better than illiterates. The mods should modify the title as the op is twisting INEC words to suit their Agenda.

It's surprising how you, who shamelessly act like a stark illiterate when defending APC, now accuse other people of being illiterate. It's either you are narrow-minded or you were brought up by deceptive elements

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.