Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

6 Chic Ways To Rock Iro And Buba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Chic Ways To Rock Iro And Buba (562 Views)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Wearing Buba / Agbada As An American Married To A Nigerian / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Chic Ways To Rock Iro And Buba by Fabmumng(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iro and Buba can be rocked in several chic ways and in this article we will show you just a few of them. Iro and Buba is one trend that has transcended generations and has evolved over the years.
Unlike most trends, Iro and Buba is never out of fashion. Although Iro and Buba has its roots in western Nigeria, its appeal cuts across all tribes and ages.
Here are 6 chic ways you can wear your Iro and Buba
In September 2017, Ready-To-Wear brand Alainé by Celine released a collection titled Virgo featuring a range of pieces which put a new spin on the traditional Nigerian womenswear classic, the iro, and buba. It featured a fusion of Western and Nigerian styles, including a mix of Ankara, crêpe, organza and striped shirts.

Fashion designer, Wanni Fuga, also put a spin on the Iro and Buba in this beautiful wine fringe number

http://fabmumng.com/6-chic-ways-to-rock-iro-and-buba/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Toy To Help Your Kids Grow- 07064412838 / Nanny Urgently Needed In Port Harcourt.!!!! / Rant!!! Rant!.. Let's Hear You Out. Mine first.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.