Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards (29831 Views)

Ighalo Set For Eagles Comeback, Included In Squad To Face Cape Verde, Liberia / Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by demmydy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Whr is morata.

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by yahoodotcom: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is ronaldo
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by barrmey(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Manchester United stars, Alexis Sanchez, Victor Lindelof and Arsenal star; Mesut Ozil have all be named in “The Worst” XI in Marca’s spoof awards. Nigerian forward, Kelechi Iheanacho was also not left out.

Loris Karius unsurprisingly makes the XI after his Champions League final horror show, while Tiemoue Bakayoko is also in after a nightmare year at Chelsea.

On the back of last night’s Fifa The Best Awards, the Spanish publication have held no punches in outing the players who endured a year to forget.

And unfortunately for fans of English football, there’s a decidedly strong Premier League flavour.

Check out the full XI as named by Marca.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/iheanacho-alexis-sanchez-ozil-included-in-the-worst-xi-spoof-awards.html
this is definitely a definition of stupidity
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iheanacho is realy a better. Player. At least. He still score last week.. and. Play regular for liechester
rock003:

Ihenacho has become poor. He doesn't seem to really care to build a career; he just wants the money

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by samwobi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I don't think inhenacho should be in the list were is moratta. In the. List.. undecided
No Mind Those Spanish Paper, Dem Wan Protect Their Own Na

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by Small080(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Crazy, where pogba dey?
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Morata dey bench
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by Respect55(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
This team can beat man utd in both halves of over 2.5
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by bestpunterever: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mourinho name should be their as coach.
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by DjPrinx: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I don't think inhenacho should be in the list were is moratta. In the. List.. undecided
antonio conte supposed be dem coach
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by donbenie(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Where Lionel Messi? embarassed
Why should Lionel Messi be there? his worst is most people's BEST..apparently winning the LA LIGA and The Kings Cup while being the highest goal scorer in the WHOLE EUROPEAN LEAGUES qualifies as a FAILURE in your eyes.. shocked
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by donbenie(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

Ihenacho has become poor. He doesn't seem to really care to build a career; he just wants the money
To whom much is given much is expected,based on the money paid for their transfer and their output there's no way Iheanacho will be there and Morata left out..
Am not surprised though..it's Marca after all,you don't expect them to put one of their favorite sons among the worst transfers of last season..

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by dasean1(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Una dey craze. Where is Joe hart, Zabaleta, Benteke, Bony, shane long etc.

BENCH, they might play second half
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by Jaqenhghar: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2018
tobadeyemi89:
Morata!!! Where art thou!
him dey bench
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by deedeemob(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Sanchez's move to Manutd was more of a bad belle one, utd didn't want city to buy him so they swing into action to acquire him and they duly. entered ONE CHANCE ! That guy has only 2 goals since joining united. Chai and he receives 400k/week.......owo ti jona ooooooo
tygar:
Sanchez = bad market
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by QueenColeen(f): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Marca produced the Worst 11 list without a single Spanish player. How convenient. Now you can see why Morata isn't there.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by donqx: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by IbrahimDamola: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2018
cooldipo:
This is a good recognition for ihenacho.... No matter how bad!

Let him continue to feel he has arrived and keep dancing shaku shaku.

I can't believe it is the same prolific Iheanacho of the Under 17 that I now see as a waste pipe with lack of goal sense. The guy is very disappointing. Tufia!
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by anjilgreat(f): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Let him continue to feel he has arrived and keep dancing shaku shaku.

I can't believe it is the same prolific Iheanacho of the Under 17 that I now see a waste pipe with lack of goal sense. Tufia!

You also have my thoughts. After his wonderful performance at that U-17 world cup, I expected he would have been a big sensation by now. That was why Man. City sold him when Gabriel Jesus arrived.

Most African, esp. Nigerian players don't like improving themselves when they move to big clubs, they are just satisfied with being well paid financially. This is the reason why apart from M. Sallah, there has not been global recognition for African players lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by fetasusac: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
all join...bad or worse...if nobody talk about you, you are nobody
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by rotapudi: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
bad or worse....all join. If nobody talk about you the you are nobody weather na lie or na true

BE A VIDEO EDITING EXPERT. 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO EDITING TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from VIDEO EDITING Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by IbrahimDamola: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2018
anjilgreat:

You also have my thoughts. After his wonderful performance at that U-17 world cup, I expected he would have been a big sensation by now. That was why Man. City sold him when Gabriel Jesus arrived.

Most African, esp. Nigerian players don't like improving themselves when they move to big clubs, they are just satisfied with being well paid financially. This is the reason why apart from M. Sallah, there has not been global recognition for African players lately.

You know when you taste poverty as an african and then you start seeing millions suddenly every week, you tend to relax.Hunger is a good natural motivation, when that hunger is replaced with satisfaction. Satisfaction then make you demotivated. I think that is Iheanacho and other African players problems.
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by anjilgreat(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You know when you taste poverty as an african and then you start seeing millions suddenly every week, you tend to relax.Hunger is a good natural motivation, when that hunger is replaced with satisfaction. Satisfaction then make you demotivated. I think that is Iheanacho and other African players problems

Which should not be. I'm even more disappointed in Isaac Success of Watford fc of England. I just hope they improve and change this negative mentality.
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by Anduku: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Iheanacho doesn't deserve to be on that list
Re: Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards by akinolu66: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have never seen any desire to be a top player in Iheancho ....All he know is to run after a defender and form a fake seriousness ....may be he will wake up after these

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.