Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (74387 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by weezweezweez(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2018
gistgod:
OBO Davido has gone over the internet to flaunt his wife "chioma" designer bag.

He shared a picture with a caption " My Wife Wears The LATEST".

Well it seems Davido is really planning to marry Chioma as he calls her his wife.

See photo below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/my-wife-wears-latest-davido-flaunts.html

L

igbo amaka kor

cannabis ngozi ni
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Burgerlomo: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Davido, you don pay bride price

Who dash you wife

Ego ole is the bride price after buying her a Porsche worth 50m, uncountable designers stuffs and credit her account with 30billion cool

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Nice couple.
Keep it up. wink

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by BigIyanga: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Igbo girls rock. Though I'm not Igbo but I give it to them Igbo girls.

The only thing we yoruba girls know how to do is hoe up and down. Husband house, yoruba girls can't stay without cheating and hoeing around. Let us tell ourselves the truth. No need to be bias.

Igbo girls kwenu!
Go find work do. Wetin Chioma dey bring to the table?? Typical housewife one she don get belle

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Dollabiz: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by tomdon(m): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

The only thing we yoruba girls know how to do is hoe up and down. Husband house, yoruba girls can't stay without cheating and hoeing around. Let us tell ourselves the truth. No need to be bias.

Igbo girls kwenu!

Igbo Amaka!

Olodo Rabata!
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Reeberry: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

Igbo girls kwenu!

Igbo Amaka!
You are just a stūpid person.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Reeberry: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Who dash you wife
Who dash you wife? Are you Nigerian girls this senseless? A man bought a Porsche worth 50 million naira for girl and you are asking this.

He already owns her after spending such on her.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Teeklef(m): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2018
femi4:
Ori e ti wa daru patapata bayi
I laugh sotey I fall for mat.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by busky007: 5:12am On Sep 26, 2018
larryhills:

chai! Dz one dnt av any atom of sense in their lineage. Many ppl r born poor n dey die poor cuz dey r anti-goodnews. U r calin ha a LovePeddler cuz she z fukn badoo% wot wil u gain 4rm it wen ur sisters r busy givin doggy n bj 2 okada boys in d village? Chai!, tink abt ur life cuz u need 2 grow up. #recivsense
my sister neva reach 3 year so save the SHIT
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by busky007: 5:17am On Sep 26, 2018
kernel001:

I guess your sister and daughter is a "HOE", Please tell me what this lady has done your mother haven't done?
sleeping with a man she is not married to my mamma no do but guy/girl i use beg God u give me peace
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by busky007: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2018
SOLUTION99:

E PAIN YOU
how? what dey are doing is wrong and he shouldnot be praised .bros know that to quotesomeone post is nota must
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by kenex4ever(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Davidoo don marry this girl for mouth finish, what will remain for d actual marriage
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by colestephan86: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2018
busky007:
Noisemaker we don hear .wetin i gain from you calling a #HOE# ur wife abeg go sidan
HOE! Na you know who is HOE or cutlass.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Adakintroy: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Na una de bring out the greed in our girls so.

All this vain bahaviors.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by ddeola: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Wife ?

Small boi
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by kernel001: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2018
busky007:
sleeping with a man she is not married to my mamma no do but guy/girl i use beg God u give me peace

Oga, you can't say for sure that your Mum, sisters, daughters are all virgin before there various marriages. To that effect don't call other people's daughters HOE.
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by toonzay(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Wizkid son and baby mama don't wear latest?
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Ego ole is the bride price after buying her a Porsche worth 50m, uncountable designers stuffs and credit her account with 30billion cool
And you think she's a broke gal abi you think she couldn't afford all that shit
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Spain007(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Who dash you wife

Don't mind him .. he think say na to campaign

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Burgerlomo:

grin grin He still need to do the needful

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by amazemanuno: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2018
You are not serious! Na for where you hear say Igbo married women no dey Bleep around?,
My friend; a beg go do you research well!
Am not Yoruba neither am I an Igbo...
Yoruba and Igbo women are both human forget comparison!
Am not judging anyone here; but let the truth be said...they all Bleep alike!
As for Davido...U need to grow up men! Chioma is a distraction to your entire career!
Mark my word! [quote author=BigIyanga post=71530638][/quote]

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by tifedettyboy(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2018
SMH undecided
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by Burgerlomo: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2018
LordVoldermort:
And you think she's a broke gal abi you think she couldn't afford all that shit

Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by joyhoney(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Mankosi:
Wife? When? How? Where? On whose consent?
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by joyhoney(f): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2018
when Davido go drop you chioma and call the next girl, your eyes go clear then no act fast dey there dey enjoy fame

when Davido go gam one Edo girl na there you go know who smart pass because Nah sharp sharp marriage e go be that time because nah over love ❤ and over smartness e go be dey dull yourself ok
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by joyhoney(f): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
amazemanuno:
You are not serious! Na for where you hear say Igbo married women no dey Bleep around?,
My friend; a beg go do you research well!
Am not Yoruba neither am I an Igbo...
Yoruba and Igbo women are both human forget comparison!
Am not judging anyone here; but let the truth be said...they all Bleep alike!
As for Davido...U need to grow up men! Chioma is a distraction to your entire career!
Mark my word!

I wish Davido go met Edo girl , chioma go know say she dey dull herself !
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by dahgifted(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
why dat guy weh day back come look like umtiti ��
Re: Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag by IloveToMess: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2018
joyhoney:

I wish Davido go met Edo girl , chioma go know say she dey dull herself !
shut up your mouth real women dont beg for marriage thats why you edo girls are the cheapest women in Nigeria and beyond and Davido can not look your direction even if you use juju, because Davido likes them classy not desperate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) / Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.