Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In (4682 Views)

Why Doesn't My Brother Approve The Way I Treat Men / What Is The Best Way To Treat People Who Treat You Badly / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Some instances in every relationship! How come we do not talk about how some men suffer thanks to the actions of some women? That matters too does it not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Always wise to leave an abusive relationship be u a man or woman

4 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Mouthpis(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, I don't understand.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and loves follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.

What is this one saying??

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Oluromantic: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Its good to find out that some women recognize the fact that some men are also abused too.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and loves follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.
Did u even read what u wrote?
Did samson hurt delilah before she ruined samson?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What is this one saying??
I tire for her. very biased comment...

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Shugavee(f): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Always wise to leave an abusive relationship be u a man or woman
thank you hm.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by babyfaceafrica: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.
lolz..you are off point... read the topic before commenting

4 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by donstan18: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Some instance in every relationship! How come we do not talk about how some men suffer thanks to the actions of some women? That matters too does it not?

Simply because in Africa, men find it belittling to cry and complain because of a woman.

6 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by babyfaceafrica: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
hmm..there are two ways to.look at this issue;

1.men rarely talk about been abused in a relationship..even when they are purbished physically and emotionally,they just man-up...how are we to know what is going on...unlike the women that you will just blow breeze to her face.. but when she cries the whole works will think a truck hit her. ladies get more emotional sympathy from people.. it is easier for a lady to get sympathy from others than men.People expect that as a man,you should be able to handle your problems..don't cry,don't complain.. accept it with dignity.men who need help should start speaking up..if you don't blow your trumpet...no one will blow it for you.men should also stop been ass-lickers......

2.social media also plays a role in this...women crying sells more than men crying...who even cares if a man cry?.. No one wants to take your case..no one believes you.. they believe no woman can hurt a man.in certain countries,they won't even believe a woman can rape a man..imagine!!.. so who will believe you?..but these things are happening. Men need to start using there brain and not their third leg. there is more yo life than women,relationships and aex..if your woman is a devil ..leaves her and seek help. Men should also create organisations and NGOs to help men in pain.....it can be done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

Simply because in Africa, men find it belittling to cry and complain because of a woman.

wink
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
I beg to differ there are women regardless of how well a man treats them they sabotage that relationship by cheating on him
Abusing his generosity
Making a fool of his affections? What about those men who are respectful yet always receive the short straw?

5 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

I beg to differ there are women regardless of how well a man treats them they sabotage that relationship by cheating on him
Abusing his generosity
Making a fool of his affections? What about those men who are respectful yet always receive the short straw?
Work on your use of punctuation marks. You need to.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mouthpis:
Sorry, I don't understand.
Which part? I will break it down for you.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by donstan18: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

cheesy
Which error did you detect?

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Did u even read what u wrote?
Did samson hurt delilah before she ruined samson?

I'm giving an overview of why most women mistreat men. It can be as a result of retaliating to past bad deed(s) of the man or acting before he even makes it. Read and understand before you castigate.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

I'm giving an overview of why most women mistreat men. It can be as a result of retaliating to past bad deed(s) of the man or acting before he even makes it. Read and understand before you castigate.
ma'am we are not interested in the reason why one is abused...we are talking about why we talk more about one than another...so please save us your speech.... can we also say men hit women because they talk too much... does that make sense?...what is bad is bad..there is no excuse..I mean none....if your husband is bad..leave..if your wife is bad leave....retaliation is not an excuse

7 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Millenniumlady(f): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Simple because they love it kiss
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
ma'am we are not interested in the reason why one is abused...we are talking about why we talk more about one than another...so please save us your speech.... can we also say men hit women because they talk too much... does that make sense?...what is bad is bad..there is no excuse..I mean none....if your husband is bad..leave..if your wife is bad leave....retaliation is not an excuse
Oh, yeah. It's just ridiculous and funny to hear a man say "my wife beat(s) me, cos we expect him to be able to take control immediately, but it only gets out when it becomes a matter of life and death cos it's out of what he can control.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
We are the center of attraction. You welcome.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by ibkayee(f): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Conflicts with male stereotypes (strong, dominating etc) so they rarely speak out and people (both men and women) often don’t take them seriously

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by ritylove(f): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Too Much Sense Will Kill You One Day...
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
Too Much Sense Will Kill You One Day...
cry
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

@bold so it is still d man's fault when a woman hurts him, even when he has done nothing wrong?
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by 2buffagain(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

Although why should they?
Nigeria is not at that point YET where a woman can stress you past what YOU allow/tolerate.
Who born am? You simply kick her out or send her packing back to her father's house.

So in truth, you'd have to be some kind of simp/weakling to ALLOW a woman to torture you in Naija...unless if she is using otherworldly powers...in which case you have to go figure out your own to balance the fight. grin

In my overseas part of the world though, government has given women the only muscle that matters here, so that is where this women abusing men thing is an epidemic and an all time high.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
ibkayee:
Conflicts with male stereotypes (strong, dominating etc) so they rarely speak out and people (both men and women) often don’t take them seriously

We condition men to suffer in silence and raise women to be manipulative

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

Preach!!!
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Biglittlelois(f): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rubbiish:
Did u even read what u wrote? Did samson hurt delilah before she ruined samson?
Yes he did, Samson killed her country men and family
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Olifiz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

This one now will be saying I’m a feminist. Mtcheeew. Pls if u don’t understand something it’s not by force to comment. Shuuu. Do I know the story of Samson in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Show Her Dick Sucking Skill Online / 16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.