Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist (2663 Views)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Neatnewz: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
SaharaReporters can authoritatively report that a meeting between the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the governorship aspirant of Social Democratic Party (SDP) , Iyiola Omisore, has been scheduled for Tuesday at an undisclosed venue in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.
According to a source close to the party, who preferred not to be named, the arrangement has been perfected to strike a deal with Omisore to enable its candidate, Isiaka Oyetola, win in the rerun poll slated for Thursday.

He said a ministerial position would be offered to Omisore at the meeting and possibly prepare the political ground for him as Governor in the next election in the state.
ALSO READ � OSUN RE RUN :-I WILL ONLY SUPPORT PDP IF THEY DO THIS
He maintained that the situation in Osun had shown that Governor Rauf Aregbesola is not on ground, adding that what broke the camel’s back was the refusal of the Governor to release money to the delegates at various levels in the state, despite what the party had mobilised for the state.

He pointed out that Omisore’s grudges with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were about the leadership of the party in the state, noting that Omisore kept faith with the party when others left to pitch tents with other parties.

According to the source, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, late Isiaka Adeleke and other active members of the party defected to the APC and therefore depleted the fortunes of the party.
ALSO READ � OSUN RE RUN :-I WILL ONLY SUPPORT PDP IF THEY DO THIS
The source revealed that Omisore would not....Full details here �
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/09/osun-re-run-exposed-apc-plans-secret.html

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by zinnydan(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Una wan bribe him

3 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by bedspread: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mark my Words , If Mr Omisore believes Apc, He is gone...

7 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by FarahAideed: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Even the rerun is a total illegality !!!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Neatnewz: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
zinnydan:
Una wan bribe him
person wey bsay den no like now become God Lolz great lesson in life.. Now becomes someone saying what he wants lol
Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Neatnewz: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
exactly APC na liar they won't give him anything at all, just like they did to Oyinlola lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Butterflyleo: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hahahahaha APC is the only party to offer Omisore what he desires and they hold all the cards.

Efcc has a case with him already over a 1.3b looted funds which Omisore has confesses to and promised to return and Efcc has relaxed with him a bit.

Now if it is true that they want to offer this to him then PDP is finished, buried, cremated and scattered into the wind come Thursday.

Let me.laugh in Omisore.... Hi hi hi hi ki ki ki ki ki

5 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
The same way they lured Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke to kill him.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Boyooosa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
What did saraki n PDP offer him?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Tolexander: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Hahahahaha APC is the only party to offer Omisore what he desires and they hold all the cards.

Efcc has a case with him already over a 1.3b looted funds which Omisore has confesses to and promised to return and Efcc has relaxed with him a bit.

Now if it is true that they want to offer this to him then PDP is finished, buried, cremated and scattered into the wind come Thursday.

This is a confirmation that EFCC is just there to force politicians to dance to APC's tune.

Since when has Omisore and Efcc settled their score!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by donphilopus: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Did you say this when it happened in Kogi State?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Butterflyleo: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tolexander:
This is a confirmation that EFCC is just there to force politicians to dance to APC tune.

Since when has Omisore and Efcc settled their score!

This is not a confirmation of anything and Efcc has not even gotten involved in all this noise.

He looted about 1.6b and Efcc found out. He has actually refunded about 300m and promised to refund the balance of 1.3b before last Saturdays elections. I can however guess he was not able to do that because if he had 1.3b he would not ha e refunded only 300m.

Omisore still owes the Nigerian government 1.3b. A situation he created for himself and had nothing to do with Efcc

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Tolexander: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is not a confirmation of anything and Efcc has not even gotten involved in all this noise.

He looted about 1.6b and Efcc found out. He has actually refunded about 300m and promised to refund the balance of 1.3b before last Saturdays elections. I can however guess he was not able to do that because if he had 1.3b he would not ha e refunded only 300m.

Omisore still owes the Nigerian government 1.3b. A situation he created for himself and had nothing to do with Efcc
stop peddling rumour!

Omisore wasn't tried for looting 1.3billion.

He was tried for receiving a sum of 1.3billion from the NSA, Dasuki.

Moreover, why did you have to bring the issue of the settled case in when APC is in dire need of the man to retain a political power?
Oh oh, not to force him to dance to APC's tune like Godswill Akpabio?

6 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Butterflyleo: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tolexander:
stop spreading rumour!

Omisore wasn't tried for looting 1.3billion.

He was tried for receiving a sum of 1.3billion from the NSA, Dasuki.

Where did you read me me say he was tried? I said he is owing reh FG 1.3b in looted funds. Wasnt dasukis funds looted funds?

Where is the rumour in what I said when even Omisore has admitted to it and already made some refunds of 130m first and 170m second which made it s total of 300m

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207360-omisore-surrenders-reaches-deal-with-efcc-on-alleged-n1-3billion-fraud.html

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by ozo13(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hehehe.they r crying already.when u guys wooed fani kayode and obanikoro with ministerial slot back then u guy wr happy nah.the table hs turn around now .make una enjoy am too.
Both APC and PDP are struggling for survival.both are almost the same

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Tolexander: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where did you read me me say he was tried? I said he is owing reh FG 1.3b in looted funds. Wasnt dasukis funds looted funds?

Where is the rumour in what I said when even Omisore has admitted to it and already made some refunds of 130m first and 170m second which made it s total of 300m

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207360-omisore-surrenders-reaches-deal-with-efcc-on-alleged-n1-3billion-fraud.html
Below is your post again;
Butterflyleo:

So how is Omisore looting a fund similar to Omisore being given a looted fund by Dasuki?

In your effort to cover up exposing EFCC being a tool by APC to bullying their way in, you are still goofing.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Sirjamo: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Apc does not have to beg him, they should just tell him to either support them or return the 1.6 billion he collected from ATM dasuki.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by deboysben(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by RevenGeMission: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Honestly i will kiss you if i could , You are too sharp , too smart and you have the right juice

First of all , the meeting did not hold in Ibadan, it held in Ife according to previous revelations

Secondly , Omisore is a looter , NASS chose not to pass the bill that anyone with pending corruption case should not run, that bill was passed along with the not too young to run, but they approved , not too young to run and left the other one out because realistically, it affects Saraki, Atiku and several other PDP bigwigs

Thirdly Omisore would pitch his tent with APC because of his corruption case ( even though i heard Adelekes offered him 2.5B and 5 appointments slots as commissioners or so )

The Current most powerful man in Nigeria is Buhari , Buhari gave orders to IGP not to arrest Adeleke over certificate forgery , he can instruct EFCC not to prosecute Omisore for the next 4 years , If Omisore has any sense he would work for / with APC and save his dignity

And those other idiots from Potor land trying to make you feel like you don't know what you are saying ? leave them alone, even if you send videos , they won't watch, if you send links they won't read, they are programmed to hate Buhari and APC , only problem is they've infected other tribes with propaganda and false information

Leave them and know with this your comment , i respect you even more

Waa gbayi
Butterflyleo:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Butterflyleo: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tolexander:
Below is your post again;

So how is Omisore looting a fund similar to Omisore being given a looted fund by Dasuki?

In your effort to cover up exposing EFCC being a tool by APC to bullying their way in, you are still goofing.

If you had only read the premium times article I offered you, it would have saved you this embarrassment. Below is an extract from the article

Mr. Omisore had denied benefiting from #Dasukigate and had sued the EFCC, seeking N10 billion damages, after he was declared wanted in May.
However, according to our sources, Mr. Omisore, while in detention, admitted to collecting the sum from Mr. Dasuki.
Mr. Omisore, our sources disclosed, had initially claimed that the over N1.3 billion he received from Mr. Dasuki was meant for a certain parcel of land he sold to the office of the NSA.
The politician was however unable to provide documents backing the transaction, those close to him said

And you sit there and still want to deceive yourself into believing he did not loot the money.

Go and take several seats abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by NonsoWow: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Calm down everyone. Omisore will surely work for APC. There is no way PDP can win this election. Jagaban is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by NobodyKnows(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
Flattino and chestbeating . Lmao.
He is gone to where?
I’m not surprised one bit. Continue to beat your heirs chest. That’s all you can do
Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by NobodyKnows(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
childish
Is that all you can dish out from your rotten brain?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by NobodyKnows(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tolexander:
The same way they lured Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke to kill him.
Continue to say nonsense .

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Hotfreeze: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2018
bedspread:

Chai, e don pain this one. grin

Omisore supported Adeleke and Pdp, he was betrayed. Now, he wants to give Apc a chance. Isn't it a good thing?

Or you want him to support those who betrayed him before? tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Hotfreeze: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Boyooosa:
What did saraki n PDP offer him?

Saraki has nothing to offer, just empty promises and barefaced lies. Saraki only came there to fool the muddy pigs supporting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Hotfreeze: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Pele o, Senior Advocate of Ngwaland

Better carry your relatives, your enemies and your ancestors inside Ekene Dili Shuku to come and vote for Nurudeen Jackson on Thursday cos he's about to be taught a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Hotfreeze: 2:18am On Sep 26, 2018
Neatnewz:
exactly APC na liar they won't give him anything at all, just like they did to Oyinlola lol

Has Apc ever betrayed Omisore? No
Has Pdp ever betrayed Omisore? Yes

You guys would still report Omisore to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu on Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Saraki has nothing to offer, just empty promises and barefaced lies. Saraki only came there to fool the muddy pigs supporting him.
you guys should control your tongues..are you calling 254k thousand people who voted for pdp dogs?
Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Neatnewz: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

the situation just be somehow
Re: Osun Re-run :-exposed! APC Plans Secret Meeting With Omisore To Offer Him Minist by Hotfreeze: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Sap0:

you guys should control your tongues..are you calling 254k thousand people who voted for pdp dogs?

Where did you see me referring to anyone as a dog?
Osun people who have voted PDP have done so as a protest against Aregbesola's economic failure and not because PDP has anything to offer.

Mind you we all know potor pigs are supporting pdp so that Osun state can end up like their backwards states.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polls Postponement: Prof Okechukwu Ibeanu Is In Charge Of This Disaster - Ojudu / The Mortal Gods Of Biafra / Gowon Must Beg Igbo For Civil War Genocide – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.