Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (30138 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by AlexReports(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Abuja based health humanitarian and Ex beauty Queen, her Majesty, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma was joined by few friends in an atmosphere of blissfulness, as she celebrated her birthday yesterday with a visit to orphanage and exclusive dinner reception held at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

The vibrant Abia born, award winning lady is renowned for her vast intelligence and creative contributions to humanity. Her strides and achievements cannot be underemphasized as she has taken a bold step of hosting a National Health Advancement Conference on 25th October.

Queen Chikezie Ijeoma is the founder of Help Keep Clean Foundation, a non governmental organisation that has piloted several health/education projects in Nigeria. The NGO was also the brain behind the "hand washing campaign" which was proudly supported by Abia state ministry of health and education.

Speaking about the former Miss United World Habitat, her friends took turns to celebrate and describe her personality. Her actress friend, Christy Nnaji said "Queen Ijeoma as you celebrates this remarkable day of your life, many more graceful experience will you encounter, your sincere gestures and charisma are features that sustain your angelic personality. Happy Birthday my mentor", she concluded.

@alexreports

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by AlexReports(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
@AlexReports

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Airforce01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by AlexReports(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
More

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by AlexReports(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Shortyy(f): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Alex aka Mr Beauty Queens!

Congrats to the celebrant!

Enjoy my signature

8 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by mamaa88(f): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Happy birthday Igbo girl

5 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by naijjaman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by sojayy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hbd beauty !
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by generationz(f): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Spot the 'big God' and win a car

She's very beautiful btw

7 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Baronnaire: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Everybody know she can't afford all these. Kudos to the guy(s) behind all these...

9 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by pweshdodo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy

She no fine
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Jerrick(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Say what you have to say I don’t have much time grin

7 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by jamaicabakare(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by SocialJustice: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
There are too many beauty Queens roaming the streets now. If it is not MBGN or Miss Nigeria, I don't want to know them.

12 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Without all the many social media filters she looks no different from a regular naija girl.

12 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by crunchyg: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Alexreporter e be like say na only this cap you get, always wearing it in every event

9 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow, I can't believe my eyes. My Classmate in Secondary School then. Wow! When she told me she will go into this, I thought it was a joke.
She was this type of girl that our Seniors in school woo, even that her friend "Ugochi".
Do u know the funiest part? She will start preaching the word of GoD to them. But, when we all gained admission into higher institutions. Just few months later, she changed.
Well, she was among the best(intelligent, smart, ...) in our school then. She can dance, with her bestie Ugochi. No try them for dancing ooo. They were also in the School's Choir(i.e a boarding school). Though, I heard she has this guy(our senior then) who studied at MA, USA; who's backing her up.
They are 3 that were the hottest(sexiest) in our class then.

Congrats IJ; from ur then Asst. Lab Prefect(...)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by bluefilm: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2018
How did some people manage to pass English language back in secondary school?

How can a supposedly learned beauty queen be writing nonsense such as "Am grateful...

This is very shameful.

17 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by flyca: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2018
AlexReports:
1. brings young girls out
2. bleaches them,
3. psyches manages them
4. gets them into all manner of nonsense peagentries
5. exposes them wrongly.
6. then when they win, he markets them and sells them off!

The lucky ones get into marriages or as brand ambassadors. The unlucky ones become oga's food. In that cycle. Some might however be fortunate to skip one or two steps. Lol.

Example - Iheoma Nnadi, Adaeze Yobo etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Paid for by one big bick god.

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by manikspears: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Op, your title is not complete..... you should write; sponsored by big god cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by manikspears: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Big god here,big god there,why we no dey see big goddess? Feminist come answer my question o.

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Naughtytboy: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Drnice2:
Wow, I can't believe my eyes. My Classmate in Secondary School then. Wow! When she told me she will go into this, I thought it was a joke.
She was this type of girl that our Seniors in school woos, even that her friend "Ugochi".
Do u know the funiest part? She will start preaching the word of GoD to them. But, when we all gained admission into higher institutions. Just for few months, she just changed.
Well, she was among the best in our school then. She can dance, with her bestie Ugochi. No try them for dancing ooo. They were among School's Choir(i.e a boarding school).
They are 3 that were the hottest(sexiest) in our class then.
Congrats IJ; from ur then Asst. Lab Prefect(...)
only u just dey type confess

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.