Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86593 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by chiommy123(f): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2018
why do guys always think every lady has a boyfriend and they must ask you directly or indirectly. why not find out yourself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by MarijuanaLORD: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date
He abi She

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ zainmaxwell I hail you kiss

@ OP my biggest turn off is a guy who opens his mouth to tell me he is good in bed or that he is good with MouthAction undecided I get instantly turned off because I know that all na mouth. Good players don't shout. Its always empty barrels that make the most noise. angry angry
see what am talking about cunniligus madam.. Good morning, hope you are good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.
okay that one self dey..... It's morning dear hope you slept well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by chudyprince: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Some girls has asthma
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh
goodluck.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
yes.absolutely..whether mild or not.
alright. Maybe you are asthmatic
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Silentscreamer:
When he's always calling and texting without giving you breathing space.
you so spot on girl...
I don't waste time blocking such.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2018
lamidebaby:

you so spot on girl...
I don't waste time blocking such.
why not tell him what you loves and hates?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by CheedyJ(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
well,that's my turn off.
So,u don't wear cologne ? A big turn off for me ...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by CheedyJ(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:
why do guys always think every lady has a boyfriend and they must ask you directly or indirectly. why not find out yourself
Greetings my lady..well,if you don't mind,I'd love to find out myself if you wud let me..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Twoclans(f): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2018
zainmaxwell:
see what am talking about cunniligus madam.. Good morning, hope you are good?

Am good .
Have a lovely day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ezeigbo194(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:

See a doctor ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Jman06(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Because that is what many of you claim. Even those without a boyfriend would claim that they have boyfriend just to "belong".

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by daviesblaze(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:
is asking also not a way to find out undecided undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by nikkypearl(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

He has to lick your ear as this will help your pinna to transmit the sound of the thrusting to the ossicles which in return transmits it to the ear drum and you'll be left shouting. ...HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!.
oh!this one is mad grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BluntBoy(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BluntBoy(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2018
Deadlywoman:

That's my biggest turn off

2. Chatting smack about his ex

3. Dirty nails

Deadlywoman, what a name grin

Let us see your picture so we can do well to avoid you offline.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:
How will they find out if they don't ask directly or indirectly?

28 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by captainking(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin
this is weird..licking your ear is eaily the most effective way to make a lady moan...,maybe you are wired differently

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Richysavage(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2018
WTF
selfwife:
perfumes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2018
farano:

2. Licking my ear grin
Lmao, don't lie, you love it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by IchBinBrait(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hmm

Babe pour out your heart.. Stop hmmming! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by KadunaMafia: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
My biggest turn off is when a lady begs me for recharge card angry

I will just zero you out

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
IchBinBrait:

Babe pour out your heart.. Stop hmmming! grin
Lolz... Actually, my biggest turnoff in a guy would be his inability to shut up about other girls.
I hate it when guys bring up other girls in my discussion with them, perhaps to feel good about themselves or to derail the girl in question.

It's simply a no no for me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Jadoskii(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
a tiniwinny bit d same for me...I use mild perf though bt if I catch a whiff of strong /conc perf I start sneezing uncontrollably..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
Ok men gather here with paper and pen to put down some points tongue

Brag, brag and brag about having money.

Brag about having many kids with multiple women.

Arrogance

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
zainmaxwell:
tomorrow na them go say our body odour reach to resurrect the dead

Perfume is not a deodorant. It will not take away any BO you may have, it will just mix with it and give off an even worse odour.
You need to invest in a proper deodorant

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by FREDDi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
farano:

2. Licking my ear grin
Don't worry when you get to 32years of age, marriage on first date will turn you on, it a gradual process hun.. grin

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:

But how else do we find out Babalawo?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by fillipelobos: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
chiommy123:

Ok

Am asking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.