Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

resolved - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / resolved (2124 Views)

Resolved / RESOLVED / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: resolved by omicpet(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
tl Techprodigy I need my money back. Thank you.
It's a shame on ones person's intelligence to be taken for a ride .2 weeks counting and no single verified offerup account. After making it clear that I have all necessary vpn and you think you can school me on tech grin.
Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times am sure you know the rest.

Don't take silence for cowardice . You'd be amazed at what some people can do
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
omicpet:
tl Techprodigy I need my money back. Thank you.
It's a shame on ones person's intelligence to be taken for a ride .2 weeks counting and no single verified offerup account. After making it clear that I have all necessary vpn and you think you can school me on tech grin.
Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times am sure you know the rest.

Don't take silence for cowardice . You'd be amazed at what some people can do
Really? I have all our chat history which I can share here... you paid 2 weeks ago for the account and told me to hold on, you will contact whenever you’re free to hunt for deal yourself. Few days later you called me that your kid brother will use the account. I asked you like 4 times after your kid did not chat me up when you are guys likely to need the account and you told me you will need it yourself this weekend. We still talked about it this afternoon and I told you I’m on my way to island hopefully we hook up at Akoka.. Anyways check your mail. I’ll be available on WhatsApp past 7pm to walk you through
Re: resolved by maballack(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
hmm, just observing

appears its so hard for people to remain diligent
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Still no news and the day is almost gone
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=techprodigy post=71551413] Really? I have all our chat history which I can share here... you paid 2 weeks ago for the account and told me to hold on, you will contact whenever you’re free to hunt for deal yourself. Few days later you called me that your kid brother will use the account. I asked you like 4 times after your kid did not chat me up when you are guys likely to need the account and you told me you will need it yourself this weekend. We still talked about it this afternoon and I told you I’m on my way to island hopefully we hook up at Akoka.. Anyways check your mail. I’ll be available on WhatsApp past 7pm to walk you through [/quote

I feel since you are so busy you should just face what makes you busy 100% Instead of causing people heart break and sorrows
Re: resolved by omicpet(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
Really? I have all our chat history which I can share here... you paid 2 weeks ago for the account and told me to hold on, you will contact whenever you’re free to hunt for deal yourself. Few days later you called me that your kid brother will use the account. I asked you like 4 times after your kid did not chat me up when you are guys likely to need the account and you told me you will need it yourself this weekend. We still talked about it this afternoon and I told you I’m on my way to island hopefully we hook up at Akoka.. Anyways check your mail. I’ll be available on WhatsApp past 7pm to walk you through
Techprodigy you're an hilarious one am sure you know that . CLOWN
Re: resolved by wildchild1: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2018
@techprodigy, am still waiting for your alert oo..... undecided or you waiting to get funded from the sham account you do create for client so that you can refund me?
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
50℅ sorted
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please you all should please help me appeal to this guy to do the needful and give me what he owes me instead of going from story to story on a daily basis please
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please sir if you can't provide the services you can claim to provide please refund the money to avoid bringing troubles and disturbance upon your self
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Really? You just got off the phone with me few minutes ago!!! Those tools were spammed by someone else, the rdp I got for you working I replaced after 48hours free on my own account. And The premium site login I need to logged it in and test before I pass it across, Chill man!
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
techprodigy:
Really? You just got off the phone with me few minutes ago!!! Those tools were spammed by someone else, the rdp I got for you working I replaced after 48hours free on my own account. And The premium site login I need to logged it in and test before I pass it across, Chill man!

Same story I have been hearing since MR TOMORROW NEVER ENDS please give me what you are supposed to give me or give me a refund so I can get it from else where
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=techprodigy post=71636663]Really? You just got off the phone with me few minutes ago!!! Those tools were spammed by someone else, the rdp I got for you working I replaced after 48hours free on my own account. And The premium site login I need to logged it in and test before I pass it across, Chill man! [/
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
techprodigy:

So 1hr is a few minutes something you promised to get to me two weeks back
PLEASE IF YOU CANT GET ME THE LOGIN BEFORE 5PM PLEASE REFUND ME PLEASE
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: resolved by Ilerioluwa02: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
RED FLAG!! RED RED RED!!

Na God save me sha grin
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayowiz:
Please pay me my money
Pay me my money
Pay me my money

Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
RED FLAG!! RED RED RED!!

Na God save me sha grin

He is legit guess he was just too busy for himself you can go ahead with him
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayowiz:

He is legit guess he was just too busy for himself you can go ahead with him
Not legit man....

Same Bullshit!!!!

If you want to trade with him, please be careful. This kind of person with this business attitude is dangerous to do business with. If the transaction goes the other way, you won't see him again.

My 2cents!!!

I Dan Dash you the money...... Use am help yourself

Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
techprodigy:
your sins are forgiven..... Go and sin no more.
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Already verified with TruYou OfferUp accounts available too!!

Not cheap at all o o

Re: resolved by cassette(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
techprodigy:
Already verified with TruYou OfferUp accounts available too!!

Not cheap at all o o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Unlocked SOLD / Redmi Note 5 Pro(40k)SOOOOLLLLDDDDDD..... / Fairly Used Nokia E50 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.