Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge (26214 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shameless hoe that can't get a life for herself. Still living off the crumbs of her father.

Florence go and get a real life and stop hoeing around with men. Today Anichebe, tomorrow Asika, next week Anthony Joshua. Shame on you hoe.
Jealousy kee you there. Can you imagine Come on go and shake what your mama gave you and win a 100k instead of flashing your green light upandan for men as shame no dey your handbag again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Nsikakmac1: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
That's rather a chicken change.
Step it up for it to be something worth the time...
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Donaldp: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by itzprezy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thunder will fire poverty

God pick my call

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Puzzypleazer: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
give free pussy and i will join
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
BurningBlade:
Why is it that whenever people criticise, others are quick to label them 'haters'?

If you really think you are not hating ,there will be no need to utter uncouth remarks about someone ,this way you keep your peace.

What good does hating fetch you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by mrtayesynchro(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shameless hoe that can't get a life for herself. Still living off the crumbs of her father.

Florence go and get a real life and stop hoeing around with men. Today Anichebe, tomorrow Asika, next week Anthony Joshua. Shame on you hoe.

Guy is it that you don't think/reason before commenting or your being mischievous or you are just a sadist...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Princedapace(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have always liked the pretty girl. She is really trying..

Some people wouldn't have tried this hard with their parent wealth..

Weldone dear.

Any ways you can learn how to work online as a freelancer. Check my profile and read my thread titled how I work online as a freelancer..

You maybe interested in my training online..
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by cluemax: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She be musician sef? sad
No she dey sell okra
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by cluemax: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

And I sabi u ooo....Na you dey beg for scotch egg in one restaurant... I sabi ur face
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by eclecticbaron: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
omobabaonimalu:
Ode have been working for the past 10yrs now, do you think am running because of myself, hell no, am running so my children could fly too... Blame your father and stop hating...

Reminds me of one lyric...Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther king could walk, Martin Luther King walked so Barack Obama could run, Barack Obama ran so our children could fly! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Kanurii: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
The song dope sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by itu404(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

See your life? no doubt, you have sawdust for brain: you attack her personal life; is your life better than hers? she is a graduate, have found her groove, recorded a new song like world famous DJs, have thousands of fans . The hell are you? who know you even in your street ?, what have you achieved with your low miserable life? this kind of evil mind must stop, find your calling , make use of it and make it like her. she is a success whether you admit it or not, idiot!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by BurningBlade: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

If you really think you are not hating ,there will be no need to utter uncouth remarks about someone ,this way you keep your peace.

What good does hating fetch you?
so according to you, every criticism toward a person is uncouth? Wow. shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
BurningBlade:
so according to you, every criticism toward a person is uncouth? Wow. shocked

Come off it ! You surely don't sound like someone who understands the difference between Trolling and Criticism. Much of what hateful folks like you engage in on the social media is called Trolling. Criticism is only a mask to conceal your real intentions so no one gets to see them .
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by BurningBlade: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

Come off it ! You surely don't sound like someone who understands the difference between Trolling and Criticism. Much of what hateful folks like you engage in on the social media is called Trolling. Criticism is only a mask to conceal your real intentions so no one gets to see them .
what's your problem, dude. Who's hating? Can't you decipher the difference between a question and trolling?
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

What a pity!! This is typically what Yoruba define as OTA TO FI OJU HAN (Barefaced Enemy). Someone's success can drive you crazy to the point where you unwittingly expose your insecurity!

Your life must really be miserable! The world is truly a mosaic of emotions.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
BurningBlade:
what's your problem, dude. Who's hating? Can't you decipher the difference between a question and trolling?
Cmon you are a pretentious HATER. Solve your problem.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by BurningBlade: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

Cmon you are a pretentious HATER. Solve your problem.
go fvck yourself, you poverty beaten ape.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
BurningBlade:
go fvck yourself, you poverty beaten ape.

Ahhh!!! Olodo rabata. Guy wan flex life like Otedola pikin. But him no get money. Ekon da hate . lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by BurningBlade: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

Ahhh!!! Olodo rabata. Guy wan flex life like Otedola pikin. But him no get money. Ekon da hate . lol
imagine how this nonentity switched from confuse state of poverty to his demented state of speaking vernacular. What a frustrated hungry cretin you are.

Now get lost.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by jhubril(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
BurningBlade:
imagine how this nonentity switched from confuse state of poverty to his demented state of speaking vernacular. What a frustrated hungry cretin you are.

Now get lost.

Lol!!! Ole! Lazy bone. Hateful idiot! Guttersnipe!
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by BurningBlade: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

Lol!!! Ole! Lazy bone. Hateful idiot! Guttersnipe!
words used by you to qualify your loser of a father's. Pele.
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm not interested
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
She's really forcing this song to blow grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:

Why so bitter?
Why not live of your own father's wealth or isn't he that...?? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.