Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! (22091 Views)

Brand New Range Sport Fully Loaded 014 21.5m 08061311315 08028612026 / Tokunbo 2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE... / Tokunbo 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Prestige 4-door,,Price: N11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
Onwan:

cheesy

I wonder why

Lol . . . me too wonder why oh . . . . . .
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
New 2010 Aston Martin Rapide [Four door sports sedan]

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
More pics

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Onwan; Hmm, I think i know which ride you still prefer LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Bruv

This is not a ride - Its a therapy.

Having this in your garage makes you live longer and keeps your blood pressure right. Its something you dont even need to drive to feel the joy of owning one - You know those type of cars you can sit inside for 1 hours doing nothing, just with the engine on? - this is better than most living rooms.

Its worth every penny - and it gets better - It stays the same way for at least 3 decades

This thing is better than the Paramera.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Onwan; You've just split my sides LOL
I've been stumped! I actually thought you'd prefer the Paramera but The Aston Martin is on another level/planet.

fhemmmy's right, you do know your onions. I agree the Aston Martin oozes a certain "je ne sais quoi"
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Bruv
The vehicle is also very practical due to its ground clearance, and of course with a body like that I can imagine the engine capacity under the hood. Its a total, just like the paramera, only its obviously more sophisticated and equipped.

The beauty is that once serviced, you remain ok till the next - due to the high quality build, interior and exterior materials.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Like Onwan said, this is not a ride at all, it is even more than a therapy.
I think i am loving the trend of what the future automobile will look like and their functionality.

See little pocket for the phone, i wonder if that is a dock station, and if it is, would that be a universal one?
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
@fHEMMMY & Onwan; Its an amazing ride.
One most defo MUST not take wifey for a test drive in this [O.Y.O. if you do LOL]

I love the rear bucket seats as well, it almost feels like one is in the driving seat!

Anyway, lets see some numbers/specs, shall we:

Engine:
All alloy quad overhead cam 48 valve 5935cc V12
Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
Fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves

Acceleration 0-60 mph in 5.0 seconds;
0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 5.2 seconds
Max Speed 184 mph (296 km/h)

Transmission
Rear mid-mounted ‘Touchtronic 2’ six-speed gearbox with electronic shift-by-wire control system
Alloy torque tube with carbon fibre propeller shaft

In Car Entertainment
1000W Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audio system with ICEpower® technology
Integrated Apple iPod® connector *4
USB connector with Windows Media Audio (WMA) and MP3 audio file compatibility
3.5 mm auxiliary input socket
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
bruv:

@fHEMMMY & Onwan; Its an amazing ride.
One most defo MUST not take wifey for a test drive in this [O.Y.O. if you do LOL]

I love the rear bucket seats as well, it almost feels like one is in the driving seat!

Anyway, lets see some numbers/specs, shall we:

Engine:
All alloy quad overhead cam 48 valve 5935cc V12
Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
Fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves

Acceleration 0-60 mph in 5.0 seconds;
0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 5.2 seconds
Max Speed 184 mph (296 km/h)

Transmission
Rear mid-mounted ‘Touchtronic 2’ six-speed gearbox with electronic shift-by-wire control system
Alloy torque tube with carbon fibre propeller shaft

In Car Entertainment
1000W Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audio system with ICEpower® technology
Integrated Apple iPod® connector *4
USB connector with Windows Media Audio (WMA) and MP3 audio file compatibility
3.5 mm auxiliary input socket

Your name gotta be changed to Mr. Tormentor.
No one should take the wife on a spin on a this if you dont have the cheque with you to pay for it, that man will surely be dogged for the night.
See the specs, v12 with 48 Valve, that surely will shoot and move.
But need good money cos gas aint cheap
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
The V12 will be an amazing experience, Ive never driven a V12 before and can imagine the thrill just by knowing what the V8 offers.

@Fhemmmy
With a vehicle like this one, you dont need to worry about gas; You only go to selected places - like at the close of a business deal; where you and the other party can sit in the back and conclude on cuts cheesy done deal!!

The amazing thing is that it wil remain that way for a very very long time.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
Onwan:

The V12 will be an amazing experience, Ive never driven a V12 before and can imagine the thrill just by knowing what the V8 offers.

@Fhemmmy
With a vehicle like this one, you dont need to worry about gas; You only go to selected places - like at the close of a business deal; where you and the other party can sit in the back and conclude on cuts cheesy done deal!!

The amazing thing is that it wil remain that way for a very very long time.

You have said it well.
With a ride like this, you probably have enuf money to buy a gas station, or even a well, if you are in Nigeria . . . . .
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
I wonder how much paper goes into this one: Bruv, any ideas?
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
Onwan:

I wonder how much paper goes into this one: Bruv, any ideas?

Will love to know too
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
@fHEMMMY; You cracking me up as well "Mr. Tomentor" LOL

Bruv cost of gas?
That aint nothing to chaps that own this ride. Prices start from $250K for a base model.
With a 48 valve V12 engine, you gotta have your Last Will updated! LOL

There are only TWO up for sale on www.autotrader.co.uk !!!
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thats quite a budget.

But I know you can get the same feel and quality from a 2004 DB, which should be about 100k - 150k at this time. Its like a Rolex, you dont care IF its 1999 model OR a 2010 model - once you like the shape, its what it is.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
bruv:

@fHEMMMY; You cracking me up as well "Mr. Tomentor" LOL

Bruv cost of gas?
That aint nothing to chaps that own this ride. Prices start from $250K for a base model.
With a 48 valve V12 engine, you gotta have your Last Will updated! LOL

There are only TWO up for sale on www.autotrader.co.uk !!!

The price is not actually too bad at all . . . cost of luxury
Onwan:

Thats quite a budget.

But I know you can get the same feel and quality from a 2004 DB, which should be about 100k - 150k at this time. Its like a Rolex, you dont care IF its 1999 model OR a 2010 model - once you like the shape, its what it is.

Post some pix jare, my person, make i see what 150K could get me, then, i can make sure i get enuf car to sell to buy one
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
You can imagine a 2003 model:

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Onwan;

Your ROLEX analogy is just PERFECT.
These type of rides are actually investments because they are not mass produced!!
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Bruv
You know why there are only two for sale on autotrader? - simply because owners will not want to sell, those vehicles are built to last a life-time, and you take them for granted that through the years they simply turn heads.

That is why you see such vehicles as the CL500 being very scarce for sale in Nigeria or on nairaland.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Onwan:

You can imagine a 2003 model:

Chief . . . That is a machine.
Me and my wife alone driving and loving the breeze of the night, however, would prefer such in convertible, so that i could be turned on seeing the air blowing my woman's hair and will say in my mind . . . we go soon reach home
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
Onwan:

@Bruv
You know why there are only two for sale on autotrader? - simply because owners will not want to sell, those vehicles are built to last a life-time, and you take them for granted that through the years they simply turn heads.

That is why you see such vehicles as the CL500 being very scarce for sale in Nigeria or on nairaland.

One of the reason we dont bring such to Nigeria is cos we dont wanna tie money down, there are much of it on sale here.
Show me the money and will get you one . . . but that is a machine too oh . . . .
You too like better thing jare
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2010
Chaps, I kid you NOT - New Nissan cars will pump Vitamin C into the vehicle to moisturise the driver's skin! LOL

The new cars will be equipped with highly concentrated Plasmacluster Ions - developed by Sharp - that will help keep the skin naturally moisturised.
Plasmacluster Ions help reduce airborne bacteria and mold levels, help to deactivate ticks and microbe allergens in the air, and control odours, the firm claims. The system will also be able to detect various other bad smells - such as from animals and factories - and will automatically switch the ventilation on if required

Nissan's hybrid FUGA car is already using the 'Forest AC' air conditioning system which is designed to recreate 'the refreshing breezes, temperature, humidity and aroma of natural forests'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1298660/Nissan-pump-breathable-Vitamin-C-cars-help-moisturise-skin.html#ixzz0vFu1TixB

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
Yeah Bruv - Its the regular jap/chinco hype; cheap gadgets, no sturdiness - After a bit, you start thinking of the next - No second hand value.

You buy a 2010 model and its as if the whole world will stop, by next year they come out with a "better" model that makes this year's model look like a match box - they are more like flashes to me - no substance.

. . . Compared to the real things though cheesy
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
Onwan:

Yeah Bruv - Its the regular jap/chinco hype; cheap gadgets, no sturdiness - After a bit, you start thinking of the next - No second hand value.

You buy a 2010 model and its as if the whole world will stop, by next year they come out with a "better" model that makes this year's model look like a match box - they are more like flashes to me - no substance.

. . . Compared to the real things though cheesy

@Onwan; LOL grin you really do crack me up and it's official, you cant stand ANY of these "jap/chinco" ride! LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by carlinks: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
hmm, i dey enjoy these conversations
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
The ultimate private jet on wheels: The Range Rover Q-VR Design. Strictly for the emirates - what do you guys think?

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
Now this is what i called something out of this world.
How could they make those for just the Emirates, those people really know how to chop life.

Kai . . . . Will be nice to have one of this oh.
I wonder what the price tag on this would be.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Now this is what i called something out of this world.
How could they make those for just the Emirates, those people really know how to chop life.

Kai . . . . Will be nice to have one of this oh.
I wonder what the price tag on this would be.

I dont know Bre, one thing for sure - its a lot of paper right there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS / Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.