Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER (1555 Views)

The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. / I Want To Learn A Programing Language / A Competent Place To Learn A Programming Language Called Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by atulegwu08(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
flutter is a UI based langauage that has material design interfaces for creatig cool android apps scalebly
What Is Flutter?
While mobile application developers are fed up with cookie cutter apps, Google is here with a new mobile application SDK to help app developers develop speedy and attractive mobile apps. Also, just like Android, Flutter is an open source SDK.

Why Is Flutter Different?
We have known many cross-platform development systems; why is Flutter different?

Although Flutter has native code which is developed in Dart, it gives output just like JavaScript.
It generates Ahead of Time (AoT) machine code which helps developers and makes their tasks easier.
As for the security of iOS, the code has to be pre-compiled. With Flutter, it has become compulsory. Thus, the code is pre-compiled before making it live, making it easier and decreasing the chances of rejection.
Although native, Flutter’s code is written in such a way that more than half of the code is common for all the platforms. Only 15-20% changes are to be made compared to Java and Swift.
These points are enough to differentiate Flutter from others, but what makes it more usable is its Layout Widgets.

What Are Flutter Layout Widgets?
How important are widgets for an application? I cannot stop myself from saying that widgets are solely responsible for developing and destroying an app.

Widgets play a very important role in mobile app development. They are intended to perform smoother and faster. On the contrary, they should be attractive as well as customizable. Well, let me tell you that Flutter widgets do provide all these features. But what makes it more interesting is it does not support the available widgets, rather allows you to generate your own Flutter widgets according to your particular needs.

you can check ouyt web tutorials on flutter in this site www.reactjavascripting..com and [url]www.newzround..com tongue[/url]
Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
atulegwu08:
flutter is a UI based langauage that has material design interfaces for creatig cool android apps scalebly
What Is Flutter?
While mobile application developers are fed up with cookie cutter apps, Google is here with a new mobile application SDK to help app developers develop speedy and attractive mobile apps. Also, just like Android, Flutter is an open source SDK.

Why Is Flutter Different?
We have known many cross-platform development systems; why is Flutter different?

Although Flutter has native code which is developed in Dart, it gives output just like JavaScript.
It generates Ahead of Time (AoT) machine code which helps developers and makes their tasks easier.
As for the security of iOS, the code has to be pre-compiled. With Flutter, it has become compulsory. Thus, the code is pre-compiled before making it live, making it easier and decreasing the chances of rejection.
Although native, Flutter’s code is written in such a way that more than half of the code is common for all the platforms. Only 15-20% changes are to be made compared to Java and Swift.
These points are enough to differentiate Flutter from others, but what makes it more usable is its Layout Widgets.

How important are widgets for an application? I cannot stop myself from saying that widgets are solely responsible for developing and destroying an app.

Widgets play a very important role in mobile app development. They are intended to perform smoother and faster. On the contrary, they should be attractive as well as customizable. Well, let me tell you that Flutter widgets do provide all these features. But what makes it more interesting is it does not support the available widgets, rather allows you to generate your own Flutter widgets according to your particular needs.

you can check ouyt web tutorials on flutter in this site www.reactjavascripting..com and [url]www.newzround..com tongue[/url]
That's what have been learning since
But there's no much tutorial online
Tab:<Widget>[
new tabsadtext: "STATUS"wink,
new tabsadtext: "CALLS",),
new tabsadicon new Icon(icons.message),
],
Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pls where can I find more of this flutter tutorial... Cause I don't like react native
Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by vickers95(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2018
peterangelo:
Pls where can I find more of this flutter tutorial... Cause I don't like react native

Hey check out https://github.com/Solido/awesome-flutter
It has all the resources you need to start developing with Flutter
Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2018
There's a YouTube channel called Fluttery. His videos helped me learn Flutter in days.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by sleekyjay(m): 4:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Flutter is NOT a "programming language".
Flutter is a cross plartform mobile app toolkit that uses dart programming language..
In Plain terms, dart is the language, flutter is the toolkit.

So you might wanna change you post's topic

atulegwu08:

What do you mean by that?
Too much false assertions in your write up, go through what you put up and make neccesary changes
Re: Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER by wane01(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2018
DanTheGeek:
There's a YouTube channel called Fluttery. His videos helped me learn Flutter in days.
How do you see Flutter in comparison to React Native ..
For about six months now ave been writing
react native and I find it very powerful and nice

(1) (Reply)

Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code / Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa / My React Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.