Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status (1139 Views)

First Bank Fixed Deposit Account Interest Rate / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status by Akerewe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Good day my learned people in money market investments. Your advice is really needed on fixed deposit with Nigeria microfinance bank and their interest rate currently. what are the suggested and cbn approved microfinance bank in Nigeria dis day dat are risk free and money back guarantee with full backup from cbn. your suggestions and experience knowledge sharing will be appreciated.
Re: Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status by loveintokyo: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nothing like risk-free investment but I'm pretty sure you'll make something out of here.

To begin your investment journey, select *Deposit* on your dashboard. You can deposit or spend from quickteller or contact the representatives/c-funders for help.
*Procedures:*
1. Select a plan to invest into
2. Scroll down and select where to deposit or spend from
3. Put amount on spend space provided
4. Select your compounding rate and click on SPEND to continue:
(NOTE: $1 Dollar = N350 Naira).

The investment packages available include:

>>> *Instant Forex: up to 0.18% Hourly For 1 Month*

>>> *Binary option: Up to 7.5% Daily For 6Months*

>>> *Egg Investment: up to 40% After 7 Days for three months

*PS: Your capital is available for withdrawal at a fee of 50% after the expiration of the contract.*

However, if you're yet to register, clear your doubt and follow the link below:

*https://cyber-empowerment.com/dinvestors/?ref=mrpumpy*

See you at the top!
Re: Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status by Akerewe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
can any microfinance in Nigeria enjoys a cbn full back-up similar to skybank to Polaris bank deal recently in d event of financial incapacitated and how safe are depositors money in microfinance if such occasion arises. a frnd told me of one big microfinance in Nigeria in business for decades now and their rates on deposits are ok. I really want to know the cbn approval status of some microfinance in Nigeria cos I dnt want to mention names. Has anybody check approved microfinance bank list on cbn website before cos I cant find most of dis big microfinance bank trending dis days on cbn approval list. Guru's and all my great investors in d house, ur attention is highly needed.
Re: Microfinance Fixed Deposits Account, Interest Rate And Risk Status by Akerewe(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
@oga feelamong and many other guru's, your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Which Hyip Is The Best In Nigeria / Baxi Mini POS / Trading Vs Holding Cryptocurrencies: Which Is More Profitable? Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.