Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program (5060 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / LASUTH Hosts Sensitization And Awareness Symposium On COVID-19 / COVID-19: LAWMA Takes Sensitization And Awareness Exercise To Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by AlexReports(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evergreen Global  initiative (NGO) holds sensitization and empowerment program in Ibadan

Evergreen Global initiative (NGO) holds sensitization and empowerment program in Ibadan.

The menace of drugs abuse among youths in Nigeria has reached a frightening proportion and it pervades every fibre in the society.

With the popularly held belief that the youths of any nation are the leaders of tomorrow, but this group tend to be the most affected with this menace. This is why Evergreen Global Initiative deemed it fit to invest in the future development of the youths by organizing seminars with the support of NDLEA ,NAFDAC and other stakeholders.

The recent one was held in The premises of the Ibadan Polytechnic and witnessed a large turnout from students of the school.

The event witnessed the support & attendance of NDLEA, NAFDAC and a popular social influenced, lecturer and entrepreneur, Mr Isiaq Abdulwaheed who shared with the participants problems associated with substance abuse and how it can be curbed.

The Convener, Queen Nimat Siaka stated: “Youth when neglected, can find escape and solace in such things as drug abuse, pick-pocketing, loitering, rape , auto-theft etc . Thereafter ,some students with already existing businesses were financially supported by the initiative.

The students expressed their delight and thanked the organization for their support and commitment towards building a drug free Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/evergreen-global-initiative-ngo-holds.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by AlexReports(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
@AlexReports

Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by fahren(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice one, but Osun people, pls don't forget to finish what you have started.

Vote Adeleke tomorrow

Like for Adeleke, share for Oyetola

8 Likes

Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by emillionaire: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
The girl in middle hs a nice hair.

Na only the hair i notice nothing else.... wink
Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by Walking(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good
Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by paymentvoucher: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
angry
Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by Paulscholari(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
emillionaire:
The girl in middle hs a nice hair.

Na only the hair i notice nothing else.... wink
Are you the One.. Lolzz wink wink well she's the founder and I hope she's still single sha because I noticed pass the hair, she get better future jere wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by Deywan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
i just pray those yahoo guys for that area hear the message well

na my former Zone be dat
a big thank you to the Visioner
the covener looks smart too
Re: Evergreen Global  Initiative (NGO) Holds Sensitization And Empowerment Program by jiyajoseph: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Proper awareness and empowerment program should be conducted so that it will be useful for the people to know more about the society and also other activities that should be done in order to make people know about their responsibility to the environment. amsterdam local tours

(1) (Reply)

Baby Wardrobes!!! / Weak Errection,pls Help / Skin Rashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.