Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos (2555 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by Manuchetv: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDE0Xa-V1HE
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by Observer007(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who really cares?

The only way I'm really gonna be bothered is if I'm contacted to produce and install quality but affordable interlocking pavers for these guys. We have a track record of quality pavers and detailed installation to complement that.

Check my signature for contacts.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by Manuchetv: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Observer007:
Who really cares?

The only way I'm really gonna be bothered is if I'm contacted to produce and install quality but affordable interlocking pavers for these guys. We have a track record of quality pavers and detailed installation to complement that.

Who cares if you install quality interlocking pavers... Like who really cares?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
if i view will it be mine

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by mrjaydee(m): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
if i view will it be mine
Smh

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by MrSensor(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by MrSensor(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Observer007:
Who really cares?
I no go check.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by gssdobi: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2018
No problem, as far as those 5naija celepussies will not come to ask for our donation to treat one sickness or the other later in life when they don expire.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by Observer007(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2018
MrSensor:
I no go check.

Lol
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses In Lagos by Observer007(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2018
Manuchetv:

Who cares if you install quality interlocking pavers... Like who really cares?

Lol...not be fight boss. If you dont, some others do. You're obviously not in that niche of serious people who do.

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Reacts After Slammed By Tonto Dikeh, He's Staying Unbothered / Actress, Angela Okorie Tw3rks Hard In White Pants To Davido’s Risky (video) / Lovely Photos Of Actor Segbowe And His Wife On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.