Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

“I Prayed To Be White So I Can Have Perfect Hair” – Rosie Motene On Her Identity - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “I Prayed To Be White So I Can Have Perfect Hair” – Rosie Motene On Her Identity (388 Views)

Hair Vendor Blog | Tips For Selecting The Perfect Hair Wigs For Cancer Patients / If You Need A Very Perfect Skin, Perfect Hair, Perfect Shape.. Check This / Rosie Huntington-whiteley Launched Roseinc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Prayed To Be White So I Can Have Perfect Hair” – Rosie Motene On Her Identity by Johnvik: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
In her memoir, actress Rosie Motene opens up about growing up as a white girl in a black girl’s body.
Years of self-loathing, plenty of broken relationships, months of dabbling in drugs and alcohol and an abortion – this is what she went through before she learned to love herself. These days she knows her black skin is beautiful, her culture is wonderful and not all black men will rape and hurt her. to see pictures simply continue..................................http://jviks.com/2018/09/26/i-prayed-to-be-white-so-i-can-have-perfect-hair-rosie-motene-on-her-identity-crisis/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Look Gooding Jewelries / The Ben Nye Setting Powder Will Change Your Make Up Game / Even Skin Tone And Reduce Dark Spot's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.