Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (42301 Views)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by themomentng: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
… Says second term needed for stable, robust economy

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday expressed his readiness to participate in Saturday’s Primary Election where members of the All Progressives Congress across the State are expected to choose the party’s flagbearer through direct primaries.

In a statement issued by the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan, the Governor said he is restating his readiness in line with the choice of the party in Lagos State and the validation given to the direct primary preference by the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC).

“As our great party approaches Saturday, September 29th, 2018, earmarked for the direct primary election to choose the candidate to fly our party’s gubernatorial flag at the next general election, I am happy to restate my commitment to participate in that process having procured and submitted my nomination form and having formally declared my intention to seek a second term to continue on the path of unprecedented growth and development that our State has witnessed since 2015”.

The Governor expressed profound gratitude to the National Leader of the Party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; party elders and executives; GAC members; all APC members and every Lagosian “whose support, understanding and prayers have assisted me in no small measure in being used as an instrument through which our State has redefined the concept of greatness”.

The statement added that the Governor in seeking re-election is approaching the founding fathers and teeming members of the party with a “grateful heart, open arms and a pledge to open and deeper attention to the concerns of this one, big family”.

It added that a return of the party’s ticket to Governor Ambode will guarantee the stability of the State’s growing economy; ensure the continuation of the growth and development it has witnessed over time and ensure that the opposition does not take root in the State.

The statement congratulates the Governor’s co-contestants for the courage and commitment to the party and urges party faithfuls to come out en masse and vote peacefully in all the 20 Local Governments and 245 wards where the election will take place.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/breaking-im-ready-for-governorship.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Yambee: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good boy.

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by moneypussyweed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Johnpaul01: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good man. If you don't win just ditch them and join another party as Tinubu did to AD, we will still vote you

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by emerged01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
What still baffles me is that the King Akiolu has not said anything as his boy is about to... The same group of people him wan push inside lagoon are the ones supporting him. This life sha!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by gmercy713: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
What if he doesn't win on Saturday, will he still remain in the party?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by kolnel: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sounds like a farewell message
He’s just clinging to last hope
He must feel terribly lonely now
I pity him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by adaweezy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
People should making it seem like an ethnic fight.

Ambode is the people's Governor.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by BruncleZuma: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Sirheny007(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Big man for mouth.
You got no balls Bro.
Shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deafeyez: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Really immature politician.
Heads will not roll if you don't accept.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by akeentech(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
As a chairman of the association of the concerned Lagosians I hereby encourage Ambode to decamp to PDP if he's unable to secure APC ticket, on behalf of every concerned Lagosian we shall vote for him en mass irrespective of the party

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Jayboi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
The battle line is drawn. God be with you my Governor. I believe you are gonna come out of this victorious.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Dhortunn(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
*Deep Sigh*

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by SpearHead: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good ..even if you lose, lose honourably instead of been disgraced by the brown teeth Tinubu. Still, clinch another party ticket and see real lagosians vote for you to continue your good works. God is not asleep and this very mountain shall fall... Amby my man

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by terseeraloy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by adaweezy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nairalanders Please i dont need your likes and shares

Click like for Jide Sanwolu
Share for Ambode
Comment for Hamzat

22 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by wonuks(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good one. Ambode all the way. If you need a clean website design without advance payment pls check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Glink2018(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dhortunn:
*Deep Sigh*

I copy you
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by landmark86: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't no ambode's problem abeg
Is it a must you go for second term?
If you truly no u have done best for the state take ur leave and let ur gud did speak for you.
Many still talk about Pa Awolowo more than Shagari till date despite him not winning presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Cyrealmusic(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.
him case tire me
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by excomarow(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ambode my man
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well now we look towards saturday then...
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by judecares1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
g
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by enemyofprogress: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
adaweezy:
Nairalanders Please i dont need your likes and shares

Click like for Jide Sanwolu
Share for Ambode
Comment for Hamzat
will you get out before I call sango to send you out

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by OBku4(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
Oga, u no get sense. So to you, tinubu is just an ex-governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Pitokwe(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who am I to speak when the jagaban has spoken?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by slapacha: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.