Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

First Bank Test Result Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test Result Out! (2954 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Nbc Test Result Out? / Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test Result Out! by teetopsy(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2007
first bank result is out oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank GOD, party tonite!!!, Have u been invited? for interview
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by presido(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2007
Pls how did u get urs and whatz the link.pls help.1luv
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by Sean25(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2007
teetopsy:

first bank result is out oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank GOD, party tonight!!!, Have u been invited? for interview
don't mean to be cynical
but i wonder why you are partying
the invitation for the interview does not guarantee the job placement
the interview is equally as tricky as the test
i wish you all the best anyway
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by akindolz(f): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
how did u guys get the results of the test?
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by Sean25(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2007
Akindolz,
you will get a text message and a mail too
the mail will direct you to their website so u can print the invitation for the interview
all the best
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by teekay: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
tanks God i was shortlisted, for interview, pls anyone wit info on how the interview is should plssss help
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by kayusman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
I just recieved a text inviting me for the interview. I however have reservations about the attitude of teetopsy you seem to be insensitive about the plight of those who av not gotten an invitation for interview. The aim of this forum is to encourage and not discourage. Folks dont give up if you didnt make it, you only fail when you resign and refuse to try again. This is my fifth bank test and the first one that will be inviting me for an interview.
All the best.
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by tydare: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
ur right kayusman. i was invited and if u're nt, dnt give up cos s'tin beta is comin ur way!
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by mankevo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
Man, that Firstbank stuff is really worrisome! I've checked the result of 15 of my friends and none of us passed Hmmmn!

Well, those invited should accept my congratulatory message,those that didn't make it take heart and those that don't know how to check go to first bank website put your ID and send, it'll display the out come of your effort.

All the same HAPPY EASTER ALL cheesy cheesy
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by Sean25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2007
how can i check my test score?
i was invited for the interview but im just curious about my score
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by sukiyaki(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2007
Congrats to those who av been called by first bank. But ma pple how do check ur results? Is d result on their website? pls i nid reply.
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by wesan123(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2007
U might be called in groups of 5s and given a topic to discuss in front of a panel.
Make sure u give ur own contribution(with reference to the Nigerian economy).
Don't be in a rush to speak but when u do, make it with clarity and confidence.
After this, u would be called in individually to tell them about urself(as usual based on ur CV)
A couple of technical questions (from Economics,accounting,business) may drop from some of the panelist.
Show a high level of confidence and consider it a DONE DEAL!!!
Nothing much to it

Go and set the records straight,
I'll be expectin to see ur guys in Training school after your medical

Holla grin
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by extee(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2007
Landers, Thanks to God for those that were invited for the interview but for those that were not pleaseeeeeee do not see it as the end of the world. It may just not be your job.
All the Best
See ya at the top.
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by Henrobla(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2007
Hey guys.wish u luck inur interview.u just need 2 be composed and make sure u know everything on ur cv.they would be interested in dates like when u finished sec.sch,pry.sch etc all in a bid to make sure u'r not lying about ur age.

Make sure u check thier website to get all the info u can get about their mngt. board,products and services and some awards so that u can use it to boost their ego.Interviewers like that .
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by ahmedola: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2007
i was also invited. pls what s the expectation for the interview? if there is any info pls get in touch.
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by ANYAKORA(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2007
Pls. any boby in the house who has a text in the eastern part should in4 us.Any in4mation will be of help .Thanks kiss
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by ANYAKORA(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2007
Pls.  any boby in the house who has a text in the eastern part should in4 us.Any in4mation will be of help .Thanks kiss
Re: First Bank Test Result Out! by teekay: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2007
tanks 4 d info

(1) (Reply)

Have you Received Any Email From FCSC? / Jobs At Olodo Iwo Road Area, Ibadan. / SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.