Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article (698 Views)

Get 1gb Internet Data For As Low As N250, Valid For 30days. / Businesses Groan As Diesel Hits N250 Per Litre / Web Hosting For Just N250 Per Month! Grab It F.A.S.T!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
OK, we understand what you want...

You have a low budget and you don't want to spend much or you are probably busy and don't have time to write

but...

You need articles either for your website or blog or for some other purpose, and not just any article but, professionally written and well structured article that converts and engages your audience.

Don't worry... We've got you covered.

Even with a very slim budget you can still get high quality, error-free and well written articles that is capable of persuading your audience to take your desired action.

Fraket offers writing services including articles, sales copies, reports etc to both individual and corporate organisations at mouth-watering prices.

You can get a professionally wtitten 500 words article for just N250. To place your order now click here -> https://fraket.com/order.php

Update: order from us and get free promotion for your article. When you order from us we'll help you spread the word about your article so you can reach more people faster.
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by kelvinnaira: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
I am so happy my national brother is doing this..

I will sure give this a trial, and give a review..
Id its good enough, Then get ready to be burnt out writing.

I dont mind paying double. Really, if the quality is of great standard
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by equipux(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Is there money back guarantee if your content failed copyscape check?
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
kelvinnaira:
I am so happy my national brother is doing this..

I will sure give this a trial, and give a review..
Id its good enough, Then get ready to be burnt out writing.

I dont mind paying double. Really, if the quality is of great standard

Thanks @kelvinnaira, we are thrilled by your response.

Our country is filled lots of potentials that are still yet to be harnessed.

We look forward to doing business with you soon.

Remain blessed
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by Staks: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
@equlpux i've tried replying you thrice but on all occations my account gets banned and the response deleted, you can see the empty spaces above. So I'm going to reply you with this account, hopefully it doesn't get banned too.

The simple answer to your question is Yes.

We hate plagiarism as much as you do. We would never lift contents off other platforms and hand them over to our customers.

If you find any of our articles to fail copy space check, contact us immediately and we'll refund your money back to you.
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by Silvermoney: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Who has tried this guy? Is he legit?
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who has tried this guy? Is he legit?

I understand you concern but I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. Our services are legitimate and we deliver on our promise.

Since this thread was created, people have been ordering our services and we've been delivering as we promised and no one has come here to say anything negative about us.

If you feel we are not legitjmate, try out our service and if we don't deliver, come back here and testify against us.

But don't forget to tell everyone also if you enjoyed our service wink
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
An article can never fulfil its true potential until it gets in front of the right people to read it.

We at Fraket will not only write high quality articles for you but we'll also help you get the word out about your article so that the right people can find it and read it
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank you for the orders. Please it coming, we have more than enough hands to get your jobs done.
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
We hate plagiarism as much as you do. We would never lift contents off other platforms and hand them over to our customers.

If you find any of our articles to fail copy space check, contact us immediately and we'll refund your money back to you.
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Every business requires a working accounting system to accurately monitor the business' cash flow including profits, outstanding debts, expenses, etc, but sometimes, things get mixed up and the company's accounting gets messed up.

However all hope is not lost. If your company's accounting got messed up there is solution for you. Follow this link to see how you can fix your company's accounting mess immediately -> https://blog.accountingwizards.com.ng/2018/10/03/how-to-fix-your-companys-accounting-mess
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by kelvinnaira: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Quick question..

Bro, do you write review posts/ experience in writing review roundup type of post.. I.E 10 best gaming laptop s 2018 and the likes of it
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2018
kelvinnaira:
Quick question..

Bro, do you write review posts/ experience in writing review roundup type of post.. I.E 10 best gaming laptop s 2018 and the likes of it

Yes we do write reviews of any kind. Simply indicate it when placing your order
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by Olaxbolax100: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
steephen:

Yes we do write reviews of any kind. Simply indicate it when place your order

Please i need your whatsapp number. I'll love to discuss with you
Re: Get Articles From As Low As N250 Per 500 Words + Free Promotion For Your Article by steephen: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Olaxbolax100:

Please i need your whatsapp number. I'll love to discuss with you
Here's my whatsapp contact 08175155777

(1) (Reply)

I Need Biz Men Not Gamblers Who Can Stake High On 2-3 Guaranteed Sure Odd Daily / 5 Ways To Make Money In Real Estate Business / Abandoned Diesel Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.