Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer (31523 Views)

Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) / Ade Lawyer: My Exploits As Assassin, Robber, Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by nairafame(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian lawyer writes about his emotional encounter with his mom’s killers

thisiskingsal:

Ladies and gentlemen!
Ok, I was in court today with my sister for my mum's murder case. Most of you know how my mum was abducted by her driver in 2011 and later killed and kept in her deep freezer where she was later found dead...
So, today in court, the driver and his brother who killed her, excused me to the side to plead with me to plead with the court before judgement which will be months from now, in order for the Judge to give them a lesser sentence. This shit messed up my head, even though these guys had earlier begged and apologised to myself and my sister, and we have wholeheartedly forgiven them, even before the said apology. Myself and my sister have taken a decision on this, but I thought to share this with you, to see what you would do in the circumstance, with someone's life almost in your hands technically... phewww!!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7858438_cymera20180926213034_jpeg8a0fbd251f17fe9efeec44727a6cdfe1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMZnZFlicw/

1 Share

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by tooth4tooth: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
What was he thinking when he killed the woman?

And am sure the victim begged for for her life before he killed her in cold blood .

The worst injury anyone can inflict on me is to hurt any member of my family undecided

That murderer deserve to face the hangman. angry

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Kharol1234: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
hmm forgiv dem and let d judge give dem a lesser judgement
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by tstx(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
When your time reach.... Earth and its forces will work together in tour disfavour..

I came to this conclusion long time ago.

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by gbegudujo: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
The law must take its course to " SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO OTHERS"

13 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by elshz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
That's sad
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by rayobaba(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will prefer the court to decide their fate without me influencing it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Akalia(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
comment
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by id4sho(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
An eye for eye, teeth for teeth. What nonsense, nothing like conscience. those guys deserve worse. They should beg the judge na, mtcheeew

Good people of Nigeria, let's send that deadbeat back to his village. The Man is truly lifeless in every aspect. Imagine, Saraki and Dogara decamping and doing anti party activities since inception(WEAKEST NIGERIAN PRESIDENT). The final blow is about to happen, Cabinet ministers will soon decamp which will scatter the dullard.
#BACKTODAURA

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by seborrhic: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Their life is not in your hands.
Its in that of the court.
Once murder is established,the sentence in Nigeria is death, so anyone trying to make you feel like one god to determine a man's faith is deceiving you or you are deceiving yourself.
You have no say in the sentencing once guilt is established.
If you want to play god or make yourself that important,the only option is to withdraw the case,the possibility of which I even doubt.
*In short,now that I have even given it a deeper thought and analysis,op,I feel you are deluded that you can determine their faith. Murder is a capital crime against the state,investigated by the state(police),so established and accused charged to court after advice by DPP.All these have nothing to do with you wanting it or not.In fact if you try to tamper with a murder investigation or charge,you may be docked with an accessory charge.Sentencing itself is established by law,the judge is even most times constrained by the provisions of the law.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Timagex(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
She feels like a celeb now right?
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by GOFRONT(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
angry

The driver deserve this
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by prestige2013: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ignore them......
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by JailBreaker(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
dem! what a world

Study For Free In Australia - International Citizenship Scholarship 2019

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/university-adelaide-global-citizens-scholarships.html
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by freecocoa(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
I won’t even forgive such a person, talk more of them being able to come near me to talk rubbish. This lady sha must be an angel. angry

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Olodo24: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
freezer.....na cow meat? people are wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by SarakiBukola: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
An eye for an eye.

They should be killed and then frozen.....

Then forgiveness can then be considered angry

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gas chamber straight.

Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by sway2017: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
If you spare your mother's killers is like keeping snakes in your wardrobe before bed time. They will be a big threat to your own life also.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by ceasarpoetic(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
but it does not stop them from facing the consequences, moreover since u have done ur part to forgive them, let the judge do his own part

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
sad
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Offpoint: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
In situations like this I asked myself... "What will Jesus do"?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by veave(f): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wicked driver.

The heart of man is deep
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Ategberoson(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
sorry to say you're dumb for asking that childish question. someone made you a motherless and you still found it comfortable to even give him attention somewhat of listening to his yeye plea.

if there is law on interference, I would petition you for even granting the murderer audience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Hotzone(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Guilty one should bear the cross
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by pascalbenz: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
End Time Drivers !
Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please don't do what will make your mother roll in her grave.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
The law! abeg tell them to go and ask forgiveness from your mum where they sent her , simple .... angry

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer by GlobalGisting(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kharol1234:
hmm forgiv dem and let d judge give dem a lesser judgement

Like Death Sentence bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) / Joseph Odok: Lady Set Me Up For Assassination - Attacked UNICAL Lecturer / Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.