Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,310 members, 7,754,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Waec Confirmation Of Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Confirmation Of Results (316 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Confirmation Of Results by mexzony: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have an issue with my waec result and I applied for confirmation of results.but the issue is my masters is being handled by an intermediary organisation and the issue is waec told me they don't send results to intermediaries. Am confused.i told them then need it to helpe with my application process but they said no.men is there a work around.
Once I get the confirmation of result once we can use it for many unis it's just about scanning but to send it one by one to each uni outside the country is well too much money.anu workaround to this issue would be really appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

8 Lessons Foe Living A Simple Life / Ministry Of Education Denies Plan To Hike Universities Tuition Fees To N350k / FUTO Released 2018/2019 DE Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.