Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (72875 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Useless Dogg eater!Atiku go show u pepper,he will crush you pfucking balls,trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.....a thought.. not to talk of threat to rape & kill turaki daughters...Tufiakwa! is as serious as d act itself.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is the most stupid man I have ever seen in naija

What a threat!!

Him time don reach be that

Who gave him the gurts and courage to act that way, even if he is been paid to do so

(IF KING SEND YOU USE YOUR HEAD)
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by eyinjuege: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just dash him life imprisonment with hard labor
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Mahsums: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Na dem oo

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by klax(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Japan your own don finish na this your silly act you go understand wetin Nigeria be wella I think you speak Portuguese and Russian don't worry when you enter kuje or Bauchi prison you go understand better foolish man.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
You speak Portuguese and Russian well which suggests that you may have some exposure, yet, Evans sharp pass you.

Apprentice kidnapper, Evans will hone your skills in Kirikiri
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by tinsel: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:
Question 1: How did he get the phone numbers of the Atikus??

Question 2: Why is he strolling casually without any form of restraints e.g Handcuffs??

Question 3: Who is he working for??.

As the 2019 general elections draws closer, our movie directors should get their pad and pens ready. Scripts, Oscar winning scripts are about the unfold.

The plot thickens.
Hardened criminals are like this. Looking at that text message, the man is just a crook. Nobody sent him. Don't even insinuate that.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by savvyiwo: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Giberish!
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by blujoi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Damn, this guy must be a learner, for you to threaten someone like Atiku and think you won’t be traced and u did it with a Nigerian mobile number smh for u.

And to those thinking it’s scripted, kill that thought. You see this IRT team that arrested him are one of the most sophisticated police units in Nigeria, if they come after you just know that they’ll get you unless you are not inside this country.

I was one of those who thought the whole thing was scripted when the news was posted here, but from what I can see, they had already started tracing the guy even before we all read the news of the threat. Nice!!
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Oop3: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
One day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ogatboy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:
I believe this story and believe, it's the right offender that's caught. It wouldn't be hard for the police to work rightly for Atiku. Money and every other necessary resources that made the arrest a success isn't a problem. Atiku can easily talk to network center to work with police to get the work done easily. It all boils down to money and personality.
For that man, am afraid he won't rotten in jail.

Read between lines. This script is poorly written
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ogatboy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
blujoi:
Damn, this guy must be a learner, for you to threaten someone like Atiku and think you won’t be traced and u did it with a Nigerian mobile number smh for u.

And to those thinking it’s scripted, kill that thought. You see this IRT team that arrested him are one of the most sophisticated police units in Nigeria, if they come after you just know that they’ll get you unless you are not inside this country.

I was one of those who thought the whole thing was scripted when the news was posted here, but from what I can see, they had already started tracing the guy even before we all read the news of the threat. Nice!!

Whats the full story. How did he get the contact of Atiku n Atiku's family member?? He was on the run and didn't discard phone n sim?? Abeg Nigerians can't work in intelligence unit

1 Like

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Question 2: Why is he strolling casually without any form of restraints e.g Handcuffs??

As the 2019 general elections draws closer, our movie directors should get their pad and pens ready. Scripts, Oscar winning scripts are about the unfold.

The plot thickens.
IRT arrested him not the normal omota agbero officers.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by vankaid: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
dre11:
“The suspect is fluent in English, Ibibio, Russian and Portuguese languages respectively; the phone and the SIM card he used for the threat and intimidation were recovered from him and were discovered to have been robbed by him from a lady (name withheld) who identified him as the person that robbed her few months back.
Which one is he now? A robber or fraudster.

This movie is poorly scripted!
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by SachaBastien(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Poorly staged drama.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by tayoakay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.
You are so deluded. Wake up, stop being a tribal biggot you nymph��
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by AmazingELixir: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

I just have this feeling that there's something fundamentally not adding up in this reportage,..

First the guy been lead by the police like he is a very important dignitary
How he obtained the contact numbers of Atiku, his wife and daughter,
How he knows somuch about the addresses and working history of Atiku's daughter.
His over emphasis on Rape and murder
His insistence that Atiku withdraw from the presidential race.
And finally if the details in the text messages are correct why the police will want to make such public.

This report if true has all the trappings of a certain set of people if you know you know.. lipsrsealed
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by jumpandpas(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
tayoakay:

You are so deluded. Wake up, stop being a tribal biggot you nymph��

I have directed this post to the eldest in your immediate family.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by AreaFada2: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=71554720]The guy get effizy sef. cheesy grin

I was waiting to read where he learnt fluent Russian and Portuguese. But no, they just keep repeating he speaks fluent yada yada yada. shocked shocked

Did he threaten Atiku, Jennifer, Maryam or Fatimah in Portuguese or Russian language?

Make these half-baked journalists take time o. cool cool
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by BabaRamota1980: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
I told somebody i said wait...dem go soon parade the person and he go be yanminri. I predicted it. grin

Awon were! angry

1 Like

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Naza25: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
What kind of foolishness is this?
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by PeaceGord: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buhari will never like this news.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
How did they caughted him?

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
He went too far.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by blujoi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bro, there are people who devote their time to get stuffs like that. They are ready to spend money to get it, so leave that one. And there are Nigerians who work in intelligence units even outside our shores. As for the dude, he probably just started and not well researched in the art. Maybe he never heard of using foreign sms gateways and cloaking techniques. Anyways, las las dem don catch am, good riddance!!!

ogatboy:

Whats the full story. How did he get the contact of Atiku n Atiku's family member?? He was on the run and didn't discard phone n sim?? Abeg Nigerians can't work in intelligence unit
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Birkhof(m): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2018
How did he get so much info and the numbers. I want to be like him but not end up as he did
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Birkhof(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2018
How did he get so much info and the numbers. I want to be like him but not end up as he did
savvyiwo:
Giberish!
How did he get so much info and the numbers. I want to be like him but not end up as he did me after saying all this, even fbi and cia together no go catch me, ah swear
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by FarahAideed: 1:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Jerrypolo:

The plot thickens.

Exactly
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by tempest01(m): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Edemeya, and the first person that comes to mind is the NDDC boss. That's his village.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Tompee2: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2018
There is more to this than any armed robber Fraudster would jus garner correct address of his victim addresses for and movement to kill.

Ordinarily, the guy have been Handcuff, but here he looks like he is into Molly wood.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Printerscanner: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.

Yes, Afonjas are at it again to destroy your generations yet unborn as we did to your forefathers.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ogatboy(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2018
blujoi:
Bro, there are people who devote their time to get stuffs like that. They are ready to spend money to get it, so leave that one. And there are Nigerians who work in intelligence units even outside our shores. As for the dude, he probably just started and not well researched in the art. Maybe he never heard of using foreign sms gateways and cloaking techniques. Anyways, las las dem don catch am, good riddance!!!

Hahahah. Someone that speaks two international language is not smart enough?? Oooooooooooo Nigerians should read inbetween lines. I don't have strength to analyze the behind the scene part of this movie. Its time Nigerians start reading news between the lines else, we are on a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.