Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (32796 Views)

Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
RealAdewole:
I shake my head for democracy when I saw Nigerian Army and Air Force van today
Really? But I think it's much more needed in those area so that what happened initially will not repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by elotajohn1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is Nigeria.

Can't these Evil men open Borders and ask those that don't want to live here anymore to go.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by tclimax(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is what APC are good at, enjoy while it last
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by tribalistseun: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

counter rigging.....kiiikikikiki...

fee dee fee must go....

their is no way most nigerians will like fee dee fee now.....

Osun people stand with Adeleke. They're tired of the fraud call governor who transfers state niger delta oil money allocation to his personal account.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by jefff455: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
na so the thing dey start any way tommorow is the judgement day just have to be patient to know what happens <|π^°¶∆{}

osun election loading
98%........…....………

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by debaj10: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
isok jare.
dey wanto feer d ooligan dem wey wan cos trobu tomoro.
police hav landed.
no need for contro
evritin is unda alam.

sai baba tii foreva
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm the most happiest human being right now.

Just got my US visa.

Thanks be to almighty.

Useless country, I'll forever regret sharing same same country with this nitwits.

I spit on muric

I spit on ipob

I spit on PDP

I spit on APC

I spit on bokoharam

U
I spit on sarrki

Oya enter flight and go and resume ur 8 dollar an hour toilet job
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
They want to scare voters so that APC can compute their evil figures

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pipedreams:

hahaha. Actually I'm an IT guru working with Google.

I don't blame u

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
tribalistseun:

Osun people stand with Adeleke. They're tired of the fraud call governor who transfers state niger delta oil money allocation to his personal account.

look at you...police caught fee dee fee people trying to buy votes in osun.....the news was all over nairaland with photos....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
hahaha. Actually I'm an IT guru working with Google.

I don't blame u

Google ko, guguru ni
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
kaluxy007:
Hausa Zombie...hope you have enough drugs to relieve you of high BP tomorrow

am not hausa....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:

And the only way to prevent all parties from vote buying is by shooting sporadically? Like how does it help?

Does engaging in vote buying even warrant gun fire?

it helps....

votes buying must stop....

me,i dont even care who wins,but vote buying must stop....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ode..trump will deport your dumbass very soon ull start calling Nigerian government for help..Oluku
Princeofnigeria:
I'm the most happiest human being right now.

Just got my US visa.

Thanks be to almighty.

Useless country, I'll forever regret sharing same same country with this nitwits.

I spit on muric

I spit on ipob

I spit on PDP

I spit on APC

I spit on bokoharam

I spit on sarrki

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ode..trump will deport your dumbass very soon ull start calling Nigerian government for help..Oluku
sorry you're pained

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pipedreams:

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pained because you want to go wash plate and dead bodies in America?..hahaha 21st century slave
Princeofnigeria:
sorry you're pained

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by adetes: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Common bhoko haram they can't defeat

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
adetes:
Common bhoko haram they can't defeat

who told you boko haram is common....??

nigeria is fighting against practicaly all unhappy and poor people all over west africa even till north africa....we dont even know whats going on in central africa.........

nigeria is not that weak as you think....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Vince77(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Barbarians
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
iPhone 5s 16gb for sale still neat but has a little crack at the top right corner and it does not affect the screen. Call/Whatsapp 09030818219.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Kennover(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
As what na?what will the shooting do?
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Pained because you want to go wash plate and dead bodies in America?..hahaha 21st century slave
hahahaha sorry you'll never see the airport
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kennover:
As what na?what will the shooting do?

show them to stop messing around.....??

look...practice real democracy or the military will take over again....

it can not be that the police catch fee dee fee members spreading money around like they always did in the past.....

it shouldnt have happened if they understood now....

we all saw the photos in another thread....

this must stop....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by debaj10: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

who told you boko haram is common....??

nigeria is fighting against practicaly all unhappy and poor people all over west africa even till north africa....we dont even know whats going on in central africa.........

nigeria is not that weak as you think....
I wonder how many people you told this nonsense during gej's regime.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
debaj10:
I wonder how many people you told this nonsense during gej's regime.

i was on the side of gej back then....

and i saw envelopes full of dollar bills with fee dee fee printed on them....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
for me,fee dee fee is an abomination....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by LadyExcellency: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

i was on the side of gej back then....

and i saw envelopes full of dollar bills with fee dee fee printed on them....

You are Sarrki, better understand that the he goat can't hide. It's in you.

Stop lying and be proud of who you are. We prefer you be genuine. We all can't be same and that's the beauty of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Sarrki, he goat can't hide. It's in you.

Stop lying and be proud of who you are. We prefer you be genuine. We all can't be same and that's the beauty of humanity.

am not sarrki....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by LadyExcellency: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

am not sarrki....

Ask me how I knew than denying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.